collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: stores void of ponies  (Read 390 times)

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
stores void of ponies
« on: August 06, 2012, 03:45:26 PM »
I have been to nearly all the stores in my immediate area that I know carry ponies and for the last 2 or 3 weeks there has been hardly anything IF anything at all in the way of single ponies. They've had some of the big headed newborns and  I've seen  big Cadance and some little playset, but no single ponies.  It's starting to aggravate me. I assumed Target was clearing out  for new wave of ponies, but it seems like it's been too long a stretch without any singles. Same situation when I went to visit a friend in a another city. The Targets and walmarts had zilch. Only 1 walmart that I've been to has had blind bags, and the latest box is long gone and hasn't been replaced yet. My Toys R Us always has a terrible  "selection" every tome I've gone to it over several months too.

Is this happening to  anyone else right now? I now Hasbro's distribution seems to suck, but  nearly a month with hardly ANY ponies around ? what the heck grrrr...

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: stores void of ponies
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
They're in between toy resets so Walmart should be getting some more stuff in a couple weeks. Target should have stuff out now, and TRU should be getting some stuff around now too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »
This time of year tends to have a little "empty toy aisle" period - retailers have just clearanced any of last years stock and are getting ready for the normal early August re set.

I feel your pain Jupiter it feels a long time since I saw anything new on my shelves so fingers crossed something turns up for you soon
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
My Target and Walmart are like this right now as well. 5 brushables at Walmart and 2 at Target. :sad:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »
It's pretty much the same here as well! I did find some wave 3 BBs and FS Celestia and Luna, but that's pretty much it. Pony aisle is pretty cleaned out except for some main six brushables and the newborns. We need new ponies, Hasbro!!!!!!
My Wish List

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
Yeah, everywhere I go there are tons of the main 6 and that's pretty much it. But one of the Targets by me just released the new singles and I nabbed Trixie, Lyra, and Sunny Rays!
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal