collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams?  (Read 4329 times)

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Dreams?
« on: May 05, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »
I'm the kind of person that if I think about one subject for a long enough time I end up dreaming about it  :lol:

So last night I had 2 pony dreams.
The first one was that I was giving my G1 Windy (the pony that started me collecting) a scrub because I needed to prep her for sunfading and while I was scrubbing at the plastic the paint started peeling off to reveal that she was actually a Parasol that someone painted as Windy  :lol:

The second was that I was at a thrift store and found 2 Creamsicle the Giraffes, but they were both in really rough condition. One had no hair and the other had a really bad hair cut and her hair was brown instead of white so I wasn't sure what to do because I have never re-haired a pony before  :lol:  There were also a few G2s, a couple G4s and a bunch of G3s there hahah

Has anyone else here had dreams about ponies?

Offline nearlyheadlessnayy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dreams?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »
I ALWAYS dreams about ponies!

The other day I dreamt I found a MOC mimic in a thrift store, you can imagine I was pretty upset to wake up :P
Normally I dream about the UK ponycon and all sorts of weird things happen,
so glad its not just me!
*Thanks Tinrobo for my avatar! <3**

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 02:28:19 PM »
Oh I have the garage/yard sale/flea market dream ALL THE TIME.  Running up and finding mounds of ponies piled in Rubbermaid bins...  yeah...  waking up - that sucks.  :D
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
Same here! Finding boxes of G1's then waking up... Feels bad man. I once had a dream I was Gusty though! The only other pony is distinctly remember was Shady, and we were running away from dark clouds. I woke up after that! I wanted to see what would happen ;-;

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 04:44:38 PM »
I've got a rather long MLP dream that I've typed up somewhere... It's always fun, dreaming about things that you love. :D

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
yep last one was a couple nights back, dream about finding a load of MBs and nirvanas. best one was a few months back when I dreamt I was Sprinkles :D That one rocked!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Applejack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 04:52:12 PM »
yeah

the other night I had a dream where I was Firefly and I was flying and then out nowhere...it started raining doughnuts o.O

I also had a dream about finding a pile of Moc and non-Moc  G1s at goodwill
Everything has to be about 20% cooler ^_^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
I dream my ponies have dusted and tidied and organised themselves...lol...but I dont think thats the kind of dream we are referring to here!

Yes, I do have the odd pony dream - normally the ponies which feature are not actual ponies - so it will be G1 Pegasus boy ponies or Twinkle Eye Cotton Candy or Perfume Puff babies...that kind of thing. I dont know why but existing ponies never seem to get a look in!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
All the time!!! I love the ones where I go to a garage sale and there is a box of ponies and it's like $5 for the lot of them. And I open it to find it full of Alt. birthflowers.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 06:14:43 PM »
I had a dream with ponies in it just last night in fact!  But they were evil.  LOL  I have lots of action dreams.  Lots of post-apocalypse dreams too...and this was a bit of both.  So I was on a sky city that was half Cloudsdale (in a dystopian, urban sort  of way) and half spaceport.  The US government had long before gone corrupt.  President Obama was there, too, and yes he was a bad guy.  (This is not a political statement, I have nothing against the guy XD  But dang near everyone in power there was evil…I think that it was also influenced by Fallout: Equestria) .

So anyway, the dream started with me trying to get my mom somewhere safe before the crap REALLY hit the fan…  and also trying to talk with people in charge, trying to get them to see reason.  The ones in charge were a mix of humans and pegasi…there were only pegasi there, no unicorns or earth ponies.   But they weren’t listening to reason.  They were being all tyrannical.  Obama seemed like he wanted to listen…but he couldn’t and he ultimately joined the evil ones.  They were subjugating all the humans trapped on this sky-high city—many were enslaved, the others under a horrible dictatorship.

But there were several humans trying to revolt, and then there was me, public enemy number one, who was being the biggest pain in their butt.  I was totally messing up all their plans, and they wanted me.

Jaga, a mystic character from ThunderCats was also there, funnily enough lol.  He was there as a spirit, as in the show, and after several days of trying to deal with the rising tyranny, and him trying to help me from the shadows…he finally was able to show me that I had magical ability.  I could create things…manifest them.  I could create things for me to hold onto and swing from…to sort of negate the pegasi’s advantage.  (It sounds kinda corny…but in the dream it was AWESOME!  XD  It was almost like flying.)

So I snuck out of the containment area (which was basically a platform in midair that no one could leave without dying lol)  and escaped to a school…where kids are brainwashed by the government of course…and I was perched on top of a roof…but one of the pegasi caught up with me.  (It was Rainbow Dash LOL  She was evil too.)  She tried to take me into custody, but I wouldn’t go…so she resorted to threatening the life of one of the baby ponies.  I grabbed the baby and swooped away…

Don’t remember much after that.  LOL I have detailed dreams.  And long dreams.  And cool dreams!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »
i wish i did but no.
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
Not yet, but now I know I will..

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 06:28:08 PM »
I had a dream last night that my prototype pony was talking to me, but she had the voice of a little girl who claimed to be lost and couldn't find her way home. She spoke in Spanish and told me she was from Argentina, she knew I spoke Spanish too. Apparently she hadn't seen her parents for over 20 years, it was pretty frightening and I woke up sweating and sort of panicking. I don't think I ever had a dream that freaked me out that much..  :blink:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »
Poor little prototype! lol

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »
I had a dream last night that my prototype pony was talking to me, but she had the voice of a little girl who claimed to be lost and couldn't find her way home. She spoke in Spanish and told me she was from Argentina, she knew I spoke Spanish too. Apparently she hadn't seen her parents for over 20 years, it was pretty frightening and I woke up sweating and sort of panicking. I don't think I ever had a dream that freaked me out that much..  :blink:
:blink: That is one intense dream!! :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal