collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who is/are your favorite G4 ponies so far? And share pics too if you want! :D  (Read 6156 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
My favorite is Fashion style Applejack. Second favorite is tied between Scootaloo and Applebloom. They're so teeny and adorable :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I love how you styled their hair!!  I have seen this done before with Rainbowdash and some others.  I have been wanting to style my ponies that are from the show like that too.  What did you use in their hair to get it to stay like that?  If its a hair product, is there one that seems to work better?  Anyone thats done it before I'd love to hear what you used!  :)
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
Flitterheart's been my favourite G4 for a while. I really like her colour combination.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
I like plumbsweet :)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
Star Swirl, Dewdrop Dazzle, and reg. Rarity.
There's something about the Rarity that makes me fall in love.
Probably the fact that she has no eyeliner, because I don't think it looks good.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I love how you styled their hair!!  I have seen this done before with Rainbowdash and some others.  I have been wanting to style my ponies that are from the show like that too.  What did you use in their hair to get it to stay like that?  If its a hair product, is there one that seems to work better?  Anyone thats done it before I'd love to hear what you used!  :)

I just used a little bit of conditioner, really :) The ponies with bangs, I just wetted their hair, put conditioner in, tied it down against their foreheads, then dunked them in boiling water for a bit. I think I pulled some of Rainbow's hair from her mane over her bangs, too...With the ponies without bangs, I did the same thing except I thatched their hair and pulled some up first :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Sydneypie....  Thanks so much!!  I'll have to try it!     :biggrin:

Post Merge: January 29, 2012, 02:00:40 PM

Flitterheart's been my favourite G4 for a while. I really like her colour combination.

DoctorMowinckel......  I Love how you fixed her hair too!  Its so neat and unique!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:02:48 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

cesprins

I find myself looking at Daisy Dreams the most. She's very gentle, delicate, and "dreamy" looking. So I think she's my favorite.

I think I'll shoot some pictures of her and my collection soon. So far I believe I have every brushable size g4 that has been officially released.

EDIT:
I just used a little bit of conditioner, really :) The ponies with bangs, I just wetted their hair, put conditioner in, tied it down against their foreheads, then dunked them in boiling water for a bit. I think I pulled some of Rainbow's hair from her mane over her bangs, too...With the ponies without bangs, I did the same thing except I thatched their hair and pulled some up first :)

Boiling water doesn't damage the toys' paint or plastic?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:07:23 PM by cesprins »

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
My favorites are Honeybuzz and Cupcake!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
I find myself looking at Daisy Dreams the most. She's very gentle, delicate, and "dreamy" looking. So I think she's my favorite.

I think I'll shoot some pictures of her and my collection soon. So far I believe I have every brushable size g4 that has been officially released.

EDIT:

Nope it doesn't. People have been using boiling methods for all sort of purposes since G1. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

cesprins

EDIT:

Nope it doesn't. People have been using boiling methods for all sort of purposes since G1. :)

Ah, That's good to know. When I collected g1's I never really went online or sought out a community so I'm not familiar with that. I'll give that trick a try!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal