collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Real takara baby guide (How to tell if you have a fakie)  (Read 15903 times)

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Real takara baby guide (How to tell if you have a fakie)
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 02:29:15 PM »
So here is my fakie. She has nailpolish on her  >_< But at least she is not as droopy headed as the others:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

To me these lines made me think of palau(?) fakies I have seen, they had hair like that. Which is confusing as the body part has traces of the takara stamp.

I have the same fakie, she came in set with a pink one who had blue hair. Both have slightly showing 'Takara' stamps on their butt. I got them when I was a kid so don't remember much about them or the actual brand. The hair is so bad quality that I should re-root both of them. They were the only fakies in my herd which I liked 'cause they were so cute. ^.^

I also have the bright pink one with purple hair, she's much worse quality-wise than the blue&pink 'twins' and there's no trace of a stamp.
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
tootie ~ her nail polish is cute! it suits her imho :)

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 02:47:18 PM »
Ember1- I keep forgetting to go look at what sort of cleaner it is. It is something for stain removal in laundry.. but it is really evil potent stuff. It's basically just what is on hand in my house. I will also try baking soda, and oxy clean of some sort.

My fuwafuwa (foofoo ;D as I call her) didn't come with a little booklet. Only the babies, and Milky ( of course). I imagine since they only came out for one year, maybe that was the only one distributed. (unless you have something else with sarasara?) Otherwise... maybe there is something with the playsets...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal