collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: - The Do You Remember - Thred!  (Read 4331 times)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
Re: - The Do You Remember - Thred!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 03:36:35 AM »
Going back trough memory lane..... :)
I remember getting my first *pony*, it was a *fake* because MLP where coming out around the holiday's and they where a little pricey and my mother thought it was just a phase so she decided I could have that one first and when I really enjoyed playing with it they could always buy real ones!
And I love *and still does!!!!* my *fakie* till death!!! *I need to type out the story about this pony...because I lost her...and found her back after many years!! She has traveled a lot in the mean time...I can assure you!*

The first *real* MLP I got in the hospital after surgery, that was  Italy Skydancer! And when my Granny visited me she asked what I want from her as *surgery present* and I said straight  away... another Pony!!!! And she bought one and I got her when I came home from the hospital and there was Italy Blossom! And from there it become a little blurry which pony I got next...but I remember getting Cherries Jubilee with 2 sets of pony wear on the day one of my nieces was born! I remember getting Flutter pony Rose Dust for my Birthday. And I remember getting my very last pony, again from my Granny, she was Twinkle Eye Whizzer!

The ponies I remember I had in my childhood where:
Phony Pony ;)
Skydancer
Blossom
Peacy and her Pretty Parlour
Cotton Candy
Whizzer
Flutter Pony Rose Dust
Baby Fire Fly
Baby Sea Pony Surf Rider
Cherries Jubilee
Lickety Split
Posy
Pinwheel *But I'm not totally sure she was/is mine! She got back with my childhood ponies from my niece*
And I vaguely remember buying a First Tooth Baby Pony....*I think it was Bouncy*  :blush:
And I had a little collection of merchandise and other things:
Coin Purse *Can't remember which one*  :huh:
Carrying Case
Pony Wear Sets:
Pony Workout
Pony Luv
Panini Sticker Album
One of the French Pins http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:G1-french-pins.jpg
I had the one on the last row on the right, the pink one with dark pink hear, I think it is Heart Throb? or??? :blush: I can't remember where I got this...because I never went to France!
Posey Hairclip http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:Italy-hair-posey.jpg
Trinket Box http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:PinkTrinket2.jpg
And I had a swim ring which was pink on one side and transparant on the other with the Baby Sea Ponies on it! But I haven't found a picture from it online yet! FOUND!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It is the first ring on the left corner! I got this in the summer vacation at the swimming pool park....I didn't need it because I could swim but I really loved because off the Ponies!!! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^
And I had on one off my birthdays soft squishy MLP shaped candy...but they where so yummy....when the day was over...the bag was empty!
If there are things coming back over time I will update this post!!! X

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 06:03:09 AM »
I remember getting Pony Bride from my Aunt Laura for my 9th birthday. =) I also believe I remember renting Escape From Catrina from Video Village. Either that or I just saw it while browsing the videos. I also remember that the first year FiM was made, my very first G4 was the brushable Rarity from my husband for that Valentine's Day.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 08:40:05 AM »
I remember all the ponies we picked up at flea markets when I was a kid. And I remember how I asked for Ivy's parlor for Christmas when it came out, but my parents told me it was too expensive a gift and that we would look for it when it went for sale after Christmas. And we did and we found it and I got it, and it was one of the best days ever.  :P

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 11:04:00 PM »
It's so fun going to read how everypony goes trough memory lane! And that we remember sooo much about the toys we got and when!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline StarZetRaven

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Your average G2 collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
I remember when I was three and a half and got my first pony, g2 canopy bed Light Heart. I called her Nail Polish for years because of her pink hooves.

I remember I dug birthday Light Heart and Sundance down in the flowerbed in the garden when I was four or five as part of a game. They were brave adventurers.

I remember numbering my ponies with black permanent marker, mostly under their hooves but scribbled all over the sides of the babies because their hooves were so small. Some ponies also got numbers on their chest or legs. I regret it immensely.

I remember having the first part of MLP the Movie in Greek (they were sold as two VHS but apparently I only got the first) and since I didn't understand what was said I thought the Movie ended as Spike and Lickety Split ran inside the waterfall.

I remember loving the flutter ponies and reasoned that among my g2s the ponies with tinsel with their hair were obviously the flutter ponies, their wings were just invisible.

I remember the detachable tails of Bubble and Night Star had personalities and lives of their own.

I remember when we were in Greece the last year g2 was out and I wanted three ponies (Golden light, Princess Sapphire and Silver Rain) and I was told I could only get two. I remember when we came back to Norway and the g2s were slowly being replaced and I was sad because I never got that third pony. That is, until a few years ago when I got her in a lot. I was very happy.

I remember finding a Copper Glow sticking out of a garbage bin outside somebodies house and I felt really nervous because I was opening somebody else's garbage bin to grab her.

I remember that after I had gotten g3s for a while I got a g3 butterfly island playset for my birthday and told my parents they could bring it back because g3s weren't the ponies I liked and g2 wasn't around anymore. I don't remember what I got instead.
ladywaterfall.tumblr.com

Offline r4fw

• G1 Minty's #4 Fan
  • Trade Count: (+75)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2015, 04:18:39 PM »
I remember unwrapping the Show Stable at Christmas and thinking "now my ponies have a house".  :biggrin:

I remember my first My Little Pony to get a haircut courtesy of my brother (it was Seashell and she got a mane mohawk). :faint:

I remember being a teenager and giving all my ponies away to my cousin who was nine years younger than me.  :doh:

Thanks to SDS, Twilight Whispers, Dippindot & Jupiter for Minty Siggy & Avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal