collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Selling UK, German, Italy, Macau (Lower Prices! Now with G2 and G3 Ponies!)  (Read 931 times)

Offline Huscheli

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sscans.anime.ch
I have financial troubles, so some ponies need to go. I describe them as best as I can. I'm rather a little more nitpicky, which might make the ponies seem worse than they actually are, but I hate surprises and want to make sure potential buyers don't get any. The pictures should be good references though. I can take more if needed. The prices are open for slight negotiation. Payment would be per paypal and I ship from Germany. Shipping worldwide would therefor be 5$ for a pony in a padded envelope (I think I can fit 2 ponies for the same price). 7$ for tracked shipping. A Parcel (anything that's too big for a padded envelope) would be 15$. Prices obviously vary if you live in Germany.

Non-Nirvana Ponies at the bottom!

German Starshine 35$

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She has some bad cancer and discoloration (although this pony is very prone to them anyway). Could probably be sunfaded, but I lack the patience. Her head is lose, but that's not visible from the outside. Otherwise she is very nice, with soft hair, blush, perfect symbols and eyes (except a small rub in her left eye, see first picture).

Italy Parasol 8$ SOLD

The yellow part of her mane has seen a cut. Her tail seems a little short too, although it doesn't really look cut. Some bite marks (?) on her left foot. Her eyes and symbols and body otherwise are nice! (Remaining) hair very silky and soft as well.

UK Tutti Frutti 8$

Has a red dot on the knee of her bent leg and a scratch in her right eye. Otherwise very nice, with nice, silky hair and great symbols and blush!

UK Vanilla Treat 15$

Very good condition! Very nice, silky hair (though tail is wavey from being braided - I think it suits her though). Some slight surface dirt, but easily cleanable. Very small pink dot on one leg (very small). End of the mane maybe a little bit dry.

EU Exclusive G1 School Playset 30$

It comes with all assecoiries pictured (I think it's mostly complete in terms of school supplies - the wind pony thing that goes on top of the school, I have it and will add it, but it's not pictured because I didn't remember it belonged to it), but it's missing one of the blue window plastic things (see picture 2) and the one Window that opens is sadly broken. The pink plastic also has some discoloration (see picture 3) and there is some light surface dirt. The bell is missing its green string, but can really be replaced by any other string.

G2 Magic Motion Family 10$ per set

Both sets are in very good condition, some light surface dirt. Pink baby with pink hair (Baby Honeyberry) has slightly dry tail end.

G3 Ponies 3$ each

All in good condition, number 3 has been de-tinseled.

All in good condition, number 4 is oily to the touch (comes from the plastic I guess).

G3 So Soft Baby Misty Mornings (Target Exclusive) 20$

In very good condition, with her hat and tutu and her purple brush (not pictured). Never played with. Is a little dusty.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 01:01:17 PM by Huscheli »

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Sent you a PM.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Huscheli

• View Profile
Bump for new items!

Offline Huscheli

• View Profile
Re: Selling UK, German, Italy, Macau (Lower Prices! Now with G2 and G3 Ponies!)
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 05:37:42 AM »
bump!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal