collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: French restaurant Quick Fastfood - Twilight Sparkle for Trade  (Read 375 times)

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
 :welcome:

I have multiple Quick Fastfood Twilight Sparkles to trade.  Here is a link to one I put on ebay if you are interested in seeing what she looks like:   

http://www.ebay.com/itm/French-restaurant-Quick-Fastfood-Twilight-Sparkle-My-Little-Pony-2012-/200924621734?pt=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item2ec80a6ba6#ht_1124wt_1151

On the bottom of her hoof it reads "Quick".  I know the one I have on ebay looks like she has a lot of marks but it was actually just a little dirt which washed right off (I should have taken the picture AFTER I wiped her off). :P  None of them have been played with and they were all purchased from Taobao. 

I would LOVE to trade for another Quick MLP or pretty much any other international fast food MLP.  I am also desperately trying to complete my dollymix collection!  However, if you don't have any of those mentioned and are still interested in a Twilight Sparkle just let me know and I'm sure we can work out a trade!

Thanks for looking!  :wave:
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal