collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a good condition Galaxy TE  (Read 706 times)

Offline galaxyMLP

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Looking for a good condition Galaxy TE
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
Galaxy was the first pony name I remembered and thats why its my username. But, I was never able to find myself a good condition galaxy (the one I have has a faded body and dry hair.)

I know she's one of those ponies that are a bit hard to come by in nice condition so I understand if I have no luck. I have G1's to trade and some MIB G3's. Pm me if you have anything!

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a good condition Galaxy TE
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 06:39:32 AM »
Aw! Honey, you should have posted this a bit more sooner.....I had one in perfect condition!!! D: But she was traded!  Good Luck on your search ;) 
:frolic:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:19:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm looking for one too.   :P   :)   Did you see my gripe thread from a few days ago?  I got a great Galaxy with original curl, ribbon, backcard, the works, for only $5 BIN, but the seller's dog ate her before she could be shipped!   :cry:

There's a pretty nice one on UK Ebay now (sorry, can't post link as per site rules, but you'll find her if you search).  But she's not quite as nice as the one I got that was destroyed by the seller's dog.  And I'm too stubborn to settle for less.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:22:47 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline galaxyMLP

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:48:27 PM »
Yeah, I'm looking for one too.   :P   :)   Did you see my gripe thread from a few days ago?  I got a great Galaxy with original curl, ribbon, backcard, the works, for only $5 BIN, but the seller's dog ate her before she could be shipped!   :cry:

There's a pretty nice one on UK Ebay now (sorry, can't post link as per site rules, but you'll find her if you search).  But she's not quite as nice as the one I got that was destroyed by the seller's dog.  And I'm too stubborn to settle for less.

I actually did see your post! Thats what got me thinking that I needed one. Its a pity that it was ruined at the last moment. :( I'm not looking to buy right now since I'm selling my whole collection except for a couple ponies (like Galaxy!) but thanks for the info!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal