collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202532 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #2040 on: March 29, 2017, 03:31:36 AM »
Gameloft doesn't care about the wrongful bannings, they will hide behind their "We can do whatever we want whenenver we to anyone we want for any reason (including NO REASON) because that's what you agreed to." They will not tell you what you supposedly did, only that "their logs prove the wrongdoing".  They will not refund anything and are very evasive on all questions, I had to go to Apple for help :(  I had NO ERRORS in my game, no cheating, no bug exploits, no friends to cheat, nowhere near top 4000th places in ANY social event (i'm not even trying to compete with the legit hackers/cheaters that they do nothing about ....) I BOUGHT STUFF FROM THEM! and i got the banned message of "2 days", contacted them, they said i lied about it saying 2 days, told me it was 7 days, my scores removed (ooooooo hurtful *rolls eyes*) and my progress would be reset so i would lose the stuff i had even used real money to buy ...... THAT is what chapped my hindquarters, ESPECIALLY since i've done NOTHING wrong :\ for being so concerned about "Being fair to it's honest and loyal players" they really aren't being fair at all :(
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #2041 on: March 29, 2017, 03:48:09 AM »
Gameloft doesn't care about the wrongful bannings, they will hide behind their "We can do whatever we want whenenver we to anyone we want for any reason (including NO REASON) because that's what you agreed to." They will not tell you what you supposedly did, only that "their logs prove the wrongdoing".  They will not refund anything and are very evasive on all questions, I had to go to Apple for help :(  I had NO ERRORS in my game, no cheating, no bug exploits, no friends to cheat, nowhere near top 4000th places in ANY social event (i'm not even trying to compete with the legit hackers/cheaters that they do nothing about ....) I BOUGHT STUFF FROM THEM! and i got the banned message of "2 days", contacted them, they said i lied about it saying 2 days, told me it was 7 days, my scores removed (ooooooo hurtful *rolls eyes*) and my progress would be reset so i would lose the stuff i had even used real money to buy ...... THAT is what chapped my hindquarters, ESPECIALLY since i've done NOTHING wrong :\ for being so concerned about "Being fair to it's honest and loyal players" they really aren't being fair at all :(

How did you contact Apple? And could they help?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 29, 2017, 04:53:48 AM »
It took about a week for Gameloft to restore my progress but I noticed that they restored to right before I won Cheese Sandwich and bought a large gem pack so I wasted around $25 buying gems that I didn't really get to use. I didn't even bother trying to contact them though after all the trouble I had trying to get them to restore my progress.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 29, 2017, 07:09:55 PM »
People are getting banned now?  What?!  :whoa: 
I'm so sorry this is happening :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 30, 2017, 08:02:40 AM »
I got an email telling me to open the game and follow the prompts, so I will try when I get home.  I left my phone this morning!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 31, 2017, 12:02:18 AM »
So, uh, did the special community event just end for anybody else? o.O

I thought it had another six days or so to go.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 31, 2017, 12:41:34 PM »
Violet, yes, it's happening to a lot of people.  You need to contact CS and tell them so they can reset your game and restart the event!  I finally got my save file to work but it reset to a time before I had gotten the 2nd token pony so now I am collecting locks.  Again. 

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #2047 on: March 31, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »
Violet, yes, it's happening to a lot of people.  You need to contact CS and tell them so they can reset your game and restart the event!  I finally got my save file to work but it reset to a time before I had gotten the 2nd token pony so now I am collecting locks.  Again.
  wow , this is not cool at all. but glad you are at least back to playing the event.
were you like on the top 10 and you were reported and banned?

Post Merge: March 31, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

So, uh, did the special community event just end for anybody else? o.O

I thought it had another six days or so to go.
were you on the top 10 before getting banned ?

my game is still going , have 5 days and 16 hrs still to go for the last 2 ponies
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 31, 2017, 05:15:54 PM »
Huh, interesting, thanks for the info. I was in about 200th place at the time, so I got a shop and the community pony out of it... honestly I'm pretty sure I don't mind getting out of the event early with that kind of payoff. Scheduling pony tasks is not great fun.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #2049 on: March 31, 2017, 09:13:38 PM »
Huh, interesting, thanks for the info. I was in about 200th place at the time, so I got a shop and the community pony out of it... honestly I'm pretty sure I don't mind getting out of the event early with that kind of payoff. Scheduling pony tasks is not great fun.
wow , so it must be a glitch and also not due to reporting .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 01, 2017, 01:45:16 AM »
Glad I do not have that glitch I am bouncing between the gems and the shop.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 03, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »
Yes, it's a glitch and is happening to a ton of people.  There are a lot of players griping on facebook about not being able to finish the event but a large number of them also never reported the bug so how would Gameloft know they had a problem...?  Anyway, I am over the halfway mark on liana vines and actually managed to win the pony in the Clear the Skies event!  I've never done that before!  :D  And she completed a collection so I got bonus gems.  It was a good day! 

There was another gift code I didn't realize: EXPLORE   So the codes for this event are EXPLORE and ADVENTURE.  There's 40 extra gems for you.  :) 

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 03, 2017, 12:03:37 PM »
Yes, it's a glitch and is happening to a ton of people.  There are a lot of players griping on facebook about not being able to finish the event but a large number of them also never reported the bug so how would Gameloft know they had a problem...?  Anyway, I am over the halfway mark on liana vines and actually managed to win the pony in the Clear the Skies event!  I've never done that before!  :D  And she completed a collection so I got bonus gems.  It was a good day! 

There was another gift code I didn't realize: EXPLORE   So the codes for this event are EXPLORE and ADVENTURE.  There's 40 extra gems for you.  :) 

OH SNAP I could use 40 gems! I'm on that!! :O

EDIT oh no, did they change the reward? I only got 20! (Which is still 20 more than I had before!)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:06:18 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 03, 2017, 01:38:19 PM »
No, that's correct.  The two codes together were worth 40, so 20 each.  :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 03, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
No, that's correct.  The two codes together were worth 40, so 20 each.  :)

Ohhh, I see! Somehow my eye skipped over 'ADVENTURE' so I assumed EXPLORE was a 40-gem code!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal