collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93445 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #735 on: June 27, 2023, 03:01:27 PM »
I'm sorry you're stressed out, Beth :(

I wanted to cry today, but I couldn't. I'm in so much pain and so tired. I realize my quality of life isn't very good right now. I'm glad I see my doctor on Friday. I just don't know what to do. I was looking at walking assistants today, the kind you push but they're also a seat so you can sit down. I can barely walk. I can't even stand up straight. My mom tells me every single day that she wants to see me but I honestly don't know if I can make it. Her room is close to the lobby door but it's still walking down two hallways. They used to have chairs set out, but I was using them, so of course they removed them because that's what my luck is like.

I feel like everything is worse since my heart attack. I was able to sit without a lot of problems before, but now even that hurts. Standing hurts. Walking hurts. Bending down hurts. Laying down hurts. Sitting hurts. And I can't freaking sleep. And I have no money! And my computer is a paperweight right now so can't even play the damn Sims.

If I didn't have my cat I don't know what would happen.

I'm just so sick of feeling this way EVERY DAY. No relief EVER.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 27, 2023, 03:02:56 PM »
BC  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It rained this afternoon, while I was out, with Bakana!!! She now has a wet dorsal fin...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 27, 2023, 07:23:06 PM »
BC, I wish I lived near you! I'd come and hug you tight! :heart: :tackleglomp: Fortunately, you will be able to see your doctor soon and you have an Aster that brings at least a little joy to your days! :heart:

---

I was changing the sheets yesterday and hit my little toe very hard on the box under the bed.  >_< OUCH!
After a while I wondered why my sock was wet. There was blood in my toe! :ack: The toenail was slightly detached in the impact. I rinsed my little toe with water and rushed to turn on the table fan, because without that cooling air I would have fainted or at least vomited (I have a blood phobia)! :huh: The toe is still sore, but it doesn't bleed at all anymore. I still keep a patch on it so that the nail doesn't touch anything, e.g. a sock. Fortunately, the toe was not broken and I can walk almost normally.

My cough is minimal, but my right side is still sensitive to the touch and I have to avoid all reaching with my hand on that side and sudden movements. So I haven't gone to the doctor yet, because I believe it will pass little by little. The painkiller suppresses the pain, I have no fever, and no nausea.
:zzz:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2023, 05:45:55 AM »
Thank you :hug:

I feel better today. I was just so depressed yesterday. I wrote to my psychiatrist and am waiting to hear back. I see her this Saturday.

HoM, ouch! Toe things are always so painful. I hope it heals quickly.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2023, 07:49:19 AM »
BC, I'm glad you're feeling better today :hug: :hug:

HOM i hope your toe heals quickly!

i'm still stressed about work but it's not as bad as yesterday. we're doing all of this planning and it's so pointless because we never look at the plan once actual work starts. i feel like they're just going to the motions. we have so much other stuff to do and a lot of people are starting to complain about it. i'm hoping management backs off with all of the planning. also it's really stressful when we plan 2 weeks of tasks and 2 days into the work the project managers start asking why we haven't finished everything. give us some time! also maybe don't plan hours of calls every single day.

it's pretty standard in my industry unfortunately. gotta make those reports look good!
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2023, 03:22:20 PM »
I'll never understand why my mom thinks when I ask her to wait, that I'm just talking to hear my own voice and there's not a reason behind it. :enraged:

My dad had put his drink in a precarious place.  We had just gotten back from the store and my mom when out the door from the laundry area to the garage.  When she closed the door, my dad's drink fell off and spilled on the floor.  I quickly grabbed a towel to clean it up.  When my mom tried to come back in, I told her to wait a minute and was about to explain about the spill when she came in anyway and walked right past me.  I protested about that and then had to explain about the spill.  It's happened before too.  The last time I asked her if heard me telling her to wait and she said she did, but decided to do what she wanted anyway.

Sometimes I get tired of having to be the one to always acquiesce when I want to do something, but my parents don't want to or vice versa.  If I try to express my opinion than sometimes, I'm told that I'm just mad because we aren't doing exactly what I want. 

My dad ordered something at McDonald's. It was one price on the screen, but when he got up to the payment window it cost more than what was showing.  When he got the receipt, it showed the same amount that was on the screen. I can't figure out why there's a discrepancy.

Ponyfan.

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 28, 2023, 04:07:25 PM »
  ooooo we are gonna get through all of our crap together, yes, we can do it :) 
*shakes head* but I seriously think something has gone amiss in the astrological cosmos!

everyone is having such a rough time of it.  i don't even want to try to start a list of Things but we have to think positively because otherwise, we just generate lots of negative energy and that doesn't feed anything happy and good. 

My leg is ... improving.  I was able to go out to work with a dress and no wound dressing and I did not scratch and it still looks good!  So exciting for me but what an embarrassing thing to be proud of.  these open wounds have been going on since last year.  no that is not a LinkinPark song lyric but I feel it.

There is still a lot of tension with my mom, and I don't know if she and my husband are ever going to find common ground, after she said some hurtful things and "you should be grateful"'s at him.  Also I have zero interest in going to Tennessee where she lives , when she is not in Florida.  >.<  but she wants to see us!  *facepalm*

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2023, 07:14:12 AM »
Every time I've wanted to do something lately, my dad has made it super inconvenient for me to do it.  I like to fill the pitcher when I water plants at the kitchen sink because it's closer to the back door.  The last couple of days, I've had to fill the pitcher from the bathtub because my dad was using the kitchen sink.  This morning my mom got annoyed at me for making so many trips to the fill the pitcher while she was trying to do something.  How come every time I want to do something, I'm always the one that has to wait for a more convenient time to do it?  I couldn't even put my trash in the garage when I wanted to because my dad was standing right in front of the door to the garage.  You can't just ask my dad to move out of the way either, or he gets upset.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 07:16:42 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #743 on: June 29, 2023, 07:46:06 AM »
I have sores on my tongue again. The same one opened back up on the side, plus there are two others further up. There are two more on the other side that are new today and I have a swollen papilla on the tip. I don't know what causes these. I wasn't eating citrus or anything. They always come in groups too. I still have the lidocaine mouth rinse from last time, but relief is short lived.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #744 on: June 30, 2023, 12:11:02 PM »
My Facebook feed is full of ads. It must be like 80% ads. Groups I used to see posts from vanished and I only see the posts of like 5 people regularly. I've made sure to follow people as well as either like them or be friends with them but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Also, for some odd reason, FB likes handing out "Top Fan Badges" to me for things I don't even interact with. I watched one video of Metallica from the official page and suddenly I am a Top Fan. It annoys me.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #745 on: June 30, 2023, 02:11:15 PM »
My Facebook feed is full of ads. It must be like 80% ads. Groups I used to see posts from vanished and I only see the posts of like 5 people regularly. I've made sure to follow people as well as either like them or be friends with them but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Also, for some odd reason, FB likes handing out "Top Fan Badges" to me for things I don't even interact with. I watched one video of Metallica from the official page and suddenly I am a Top Fan. It annoys me.

all of the social network apps are really useless now. they were always kind of terrible IMO. but Instagram is just full of people selling junk. I haven't been on Facebook in almost a year i think. they send emails trying to get me to log in but at this point i refuse. i don't care if my friend posted an update. i'm not logging in. nothing on that platform ever makes me feel good.

i liked Twitter but now it's full of junky ads too. and the same ads show over and over. somehow for years before Musk took over i was not seeing any ads. but that's over. also now most of the activists and journalists i liked to follow are either hidden or they've left the platform. it's pretty much toxic tech bros now. and i refuse to create a TikTok account. this is why i hang out here :)

lately i feel like tech is really going downhill fast. it's all scams and over hyped tech. it was crypto, then metaverse junk, now it's AI. all of the hype is just embarrassing at this point.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #746 on: July 01, 2023, 08:58:47 AM »
I find AI interesting, but I don't think it will take over. We need more basic robots to do the jobs people shouldn't be doing.

My head hurts today. My back is sore. It's another one of those days where I feel useless and can't get anything done. Just want to lie in bed all day :( I bought some junk food too. All I ate yesterday was mini donuts.

I did get to order the new power supply for my computer. It should arrive by the 7th. I miss my PC a lot.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 01, 2023, 07:12:55 PM »
Yesterday I literally had to tell my mom something 3 times before she "heard" me.  When our evening meal was ready, I was right in the middle of making an order from Amazon.  I told her that, but she didn't hear me.  She came in to the office/study and I told her again.   I went to get my phone to double check something I needed for the order and said again that I was making an order on Amazon.  That time my dad heard me and told my mom what I said.

My mom usually puts all of our vitamins and stuff together for the week on Saturday.  I've never put my blood pressure pills with my vitamins because I don't take them at the same time.  Today my mom asked me to put my blood pressure pills in with the vitamins and I showed her the bottle I keep the bp pills in.  Later she told me she put them in with my vitamins.  She's never done that before.  I tried to talk to her about it, but she said I didn't specifically say not to put my bp pills in with the vitamins.

I've been feeling a weird sensation in my body. Not pain exactly, but a kind of tingling that usually isn't there. 

Edit: I feel shaky today.  I think my blood sugar must be off.

Also. I got a "you earned a reward" email from a loyalty app for a store that I used to buy a lot of stuff from.  The funny thing is that I haven't bought anything from that store lately.  My last purchase was 3 months ago.  I'm hoping the reward is from that purchase and it doesn't mean that someone else tried to use my email.  I was still able to log on to the loyalty app with my email and password.  There's no credit card information or addresses stored in the app, but my zip code is there.   I really don't need a big mess to deal with right now.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 03:15:18 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #748 on: July 02, 2023, 03:25:11 PM »
Amazon delivered my much needed package to my neighbor. I'm hoping she brings it over. I can't go get it because of my back and I'm having stomach troubles today too.

edit: Her daughter brought it over :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 05:38:00 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile