collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Monster High Dolls Loose  (Read 1012 times)

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
PC Monster High Dolls Loose
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »
Hi everyone.....
I think I need to thin down my Monster High collection...... I have gone overboard :(
What price should I put on dolls that have been carefully removed from their packaging & displayed (never played with)
I mean, they still seem brand new, so would their value have dropped much by de-boxing them?

The ones I am looking to get rid of first will be the Dawn of the Dance dolls & the Gloom Beach Dolls (except I'll keep Jackson)
I also have a couple of Skull Shores, but they are still in their boxes so I think the easiest thing to do with them would be just return them to Kmart :/

Offline daniz_69

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC Monster High Dolls Loose
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:40:13 AM »
Which dolls are you looking to sell specifically, I think that would help determine their value.  I am looking for some gb and dotd dolls, so i may be interested depending on what you have.
If you have a Spanish alternative g2 Seabreeze, or a g3 LSPP in any condition, pm me!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »
With the Gloom Beach dolls I'd guess you'd get a little below retail for them out of the box. I think they can still be found in stores in some areas. I'm not 100 percent sure though.

The Dawn of the Dance... I think most of them aren't available to buy in stores anymore so people would probably be willing to pay decent prices for them if they don't mind them being loose. I know I'd pay retail for a loose, complete Deuce! If you decide to part with him (if you have him) PLEASE let me know. I am desperately searching for one. :)

Good luck with your sales!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 01:27:04 PM »
Yep, I have Deuce, complete with accessories etc.
He cost me $29.95 AUD (that is the standard price here in Australia)

Post Merge: February 05, 2012, 01:39:49 PM

Daniz - I have all of them..... at this stage someone has already pm'd me about DotD Draculaura & Frankie, but the others are still available.
Not sure if I will sell the green haired Clawdeen, I'm quite attached to her, but the others are definitely going....
I also have the Draculaura, Cleo & Ghoulia Fearleading Dolls that will probably be going also.......
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:39:49 PM by megt19 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal