collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I hate the waiting part  (Read 4499 times)

Offline wolflair

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I hate the waiting part
« on: February 01, 2012, 06:19:16 PM »
I have ordered a Resin Soul Mei.  (I am sure I have mentioned that before) and still have at least 8 weeks to go before she gets here.  I also purchased a Kaye Wiggs tan Lillie.  That should be here by Friday.   but I hate waiting!     I sit here looking at there pictures and planning outfits.  But until they come I am not sure about wigs and eyes.  I have purchased a couple of wigs, but won't know until they get here if they will do.  As far as outfitting them goes.  the KW is a bit of a different size than other BJDs and I will have to see when she gets here what to do.   Mei shouldnt' be a problem at all.  waiting for skin tones so I can see what colors to use.  Does everyone else hate the waiting part as much as I do?  Hurry up postal service!

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I hate the waiting part
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »
I just bought a wig and I am freaking out about the wait. I just want to be positive it will work and look right and get here safely. Then, another type of waiting, I am saving up for two dolls and the wait... *fidget fidget*

Sol28

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:26 PM »

I'm a really impatient waiter! I constantly check my order status for changes despite knowing that there won't be any. Thankfully the last doll i bought (well he's only a head) only took about a week to get here (that's including christmas public holidays) because he was secondhand.

wolflair if it's any consolation Resinsoul are usually really good at shipping out exactly when they say they will!

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 08:46:57 AM »
OMG I know what you mean having one doll in the mail, two preorders and one on layaway...  :shocked:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MissSleepless

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:49:05 AM »
I'm the same xD I'm waiting on a few dolls and ponies from the US, and it's awful. But at the same time I freak out until I know things I've sent have arrived safely too.

So I'm impatient AND a worrier. :p

Offline wolflair

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »
Thank you everyone,  At least I don't feel alone anymore.  LOL   The Kaye Wiggs doll on it's way and is supposed to be here tomorrow.  I hope, I hope!  OH how I hate waiting. - Weeping.  I know exactly how you feel.  I ordered two wigs also and am so wondering if,  will they fit,  will they be the right color,  is that really the look I want for my doll.  LOL  The what if game gets me nowhere. - Sol28 I have been on the computer every hour on the hour checking for updates.  but because it is only delivery confirmation they usual only scan it when it leaves the company and when it gets to my house.   I hate that!  LilSpark - OMG I would be crazy by now.  How do you keep track? Miss Sleepless_  Having to wait for it to come across the big blue ocean is probably scary.  I havent' tried that yet.  Just because it would drive me crazy.

Offline piper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.puddnheadpixie.com
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:56 AM »
I HATE WAITING!!!! It drives me crazy. LOL
 ex-owner of www.mylittlecustoms.com ;)

Offline LilSpark

• Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 06:06:10 AM »
LilSpark - OMG I would be crazy by now.  How do you keep track?

The worst thing is that my doll on layaway will take 4 more months until I will hold her in my hands. 4 months!!!

Offline piper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.puddnheadpixie.com
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 07:08:03 AM »
 :drunk:
 ex-owner of www.mylittlecustoms.com ;)

Offline wolflair

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »
I hear eveyone's pain.  And I finally got something on the tracking number  They may have made the shipping label up on the 30th but it didn't get to the post office until the 2nd!  Now I have to wait until Monday at the earliest.  I mean there is a very slim chance it could get here tomorrow but I doubt it.  Oh hurry up post office.

4 months OMG that is too hard. I am waiting for my doll from Korea and they said 8-16 weeks for her too.  I can't remember when I ordered her so I will just e surprised when I get the shipping notice from DDE.   oh hurry up post office.

have I mentioned how much I hate waiting?! 

Offline LilSpark

• Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
I get mine from DDE, too. But I made a layaway with 4 installments and shipping will take a while, too. Plus she will be held back in customs due to her worth...  >_<

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
I always find myself stalking the mail box, like, THE NEXT MORNING. like magically its in the mail and allllll the way to my house over night XD

as Homer Simpson said "the waiting game sucks. let's play hungry-hungry hippos"

Offline LilSpark

• Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 02:26:43 PM »
I stalk my mailbox at least twice a day. Which doesn't make sense since the stuff I am waiting for is too big for it and the mailman has to ring the bell anyways^^ So everytime I have a day off I sit at the window looking at the street waiting for the mailman  :P

Offline wolflair

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »
I kept hitting the tracking site and it kept tell me me she was still   in WAS.  So I figured Monday she would be here.  But just in case she was gong to be here on Saturday I had someone in the house all day but a 1/2 period of time.  Guess when the mail person came to deliver her?  Yep, so now she sits in the empty cold post office waiting for Monday to roll in.   I can hardly wait for Monday now!  Of course I have to work Monday so that means I have to wait until after work to play with her!  Drat!  Now the waiting begins for Mei.  Oh how I hate waiting!  LOL

Offline LilSpark

• Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 01:35:01 PM »
Oh noes...  :(

I swear they do that on purpose, they are hiding and wait until you leave and then they ring your bell...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal