collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Thread to Post any Doll BUT Monster High! :D  (Read 55637 times)

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Thread to Post any Doll BUT Monster High! :D
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 05:26:54 PM »
._. I'm so sick of monster high I can't even express it. It's pretty much the entire reason I've left the doll house. It doesn't feel like the dollhouse anymore it's the "OMFG I WANT THIS MH DOLL I HAVE THIS MH DOLL TO SELL AT AN INFLATED RATE!" Can't take it anymore....

HOWEVER! ON A HAPPIER NOTE!!! more pullip spam please!!!!!! I NEED IT!

I've sold all mine, but have this constant itch to try again. I really want my old papin back but there's no way I'm shoveling out the money to get one now.
Does anyone know any good dolls that are similar to papin, or my melody even?

I really like the sweet alice they did awhile ago, and the newest alice too actually!
Nervous about getting another pullip though :(  I really don't know if I could get back into them... I think I'm pretty hardcore bjd.

and on that note, I'm in the market for either a mnf (miyu, chloe girls // des, woosoo boys) or a ltf (lewi, luna, or leah)

;u; so if anyone has any of those SPAM AWAY TOO!

just to contribute my own spam since I don't often post here (>_> though when i do it is photo spam XD )

sexy meadowface ;3;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

adorable samsam

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
I have Pullip spam!

Irina - all stock, and then...not so much, lol.

Izzy :heart:  I do LOVE Irina, but Izzy, she's my favorite.

Lex - the man of the dollhouse

And, just for the fun of it...here's an old shot of a room that doesn't exist anymore, but I still have a lot of those dolls.

I should take pics of my other dolls too!  I have lots of Tinkerbell dolls, and I've got a ton of action figures (not sure if those count, but I collect Batgirl and Harley Quinn).  I've also got the Comic Con Batgirl Pullip, and Edward Scissorhands Taeyang, but no pics of them on the computer.  PLUS, a new Dal in the mail right now.  Expect much pic spam from me soon...hopefully the sun will shine for a little while this weekend!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 06:17:01 PM »
one of my blythe's showing off her mini-lalaloopsy collection

thedollyshelves. by paumasaur overwhelmed again, on Flickr
my dollcenas:

dollcenas. ugly background by paumasaur overwhelmed again, on Flickr
middie and neo blythe with tiny blythe figurines on their shelf:

the many sizes of blythe by paumasaur overwhelmed again, on Flickr
beginnings of my valentime's set up:

valentimes by paumasaur overwhelmed again, on Flickr
...and... showing my love for alice, too:

becauseilovealice by paumasaur overwhelmed again, on Flickr
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
I don't even collect MH dolls no offense to anyone, they're just not my cup of tea. I posted some pictures of my dolls on the old board hope it's ok to re-post them.

Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

karin_h

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 07:21:13 PM »
I have a lot of collections, I'll post pics up soon *O*

I have, Kelly dolls, Barbie dolls, Princesses, Fairies, Stitches, Mickeys, Minnies, Sailor Moon stuff, G2's, G1 babies. I just can't seem to stop collecting Dx

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »

OMG, you have the Bob Mackie ringmaster Barbie...It's safe to say, I'm a little jealous right now, lol!  I've spent a lot of time staring at a lot of Bob Mackie dolls, but she's the most gorgeous one I've ever seen.   Closely followed by the Queen of Hearts and Countess Dracula :heart:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »
Oh my god you guys!! All your dolls are so....amazing!! Seriously. I am in awe of some of these dolls. Especially Knibits' BJDs. They almost look like real people.

And Ember I love your Sailor moon dolls! You have the American Pluto which is rare. Who is the Dal with the pink curly hair and the dress? She is so cute. She kind of reminds me of Tickled Pink from Rainbow Brite! And are those new aged Rainbow Brite dolls? I never saw the newer ones in stores. I have a bunch of the 80's dolls. I was obsessed with Rainbow Brite as a kid.

Post Merge: January 24, 2012, 07:53:26 PM

._. I'm so sick of monster high I can't even express it. It's pretty much the entire reason I've left the doll house. It doesn't feel like the dollhouse anymore it's the "OMFG I WANT THIS MH DOLL I HAVE THIS MH DOLL TO SELL AT AN INFLATED RATE!" Can't take it anymore....

You know, I completely agree. I love Monster High but there is a specific thread for it for a reason. And yet the board is clogged. I don't know how it happens. There is no reason why you should stray from your place here at the dollhouse. If anything we MH people could start our own forum.

Post Merge: January 24, 2012, 07:56:48 PM

I adore your Sailor Moon collection PrincessNikki! :) I'm really kicking myself that I put off on my SM collection for so long. I started as a teen and kind of let it drop for a while. By the time I got curious enough to look into getting more items the prices had skyrocketed on pretty much everything.

Thanks. I know what you mean. I stopped collecting Sailormoon after I lost interest for a little bit and now coming back the prices are a million times higher. Ugh. SHould have bought them when I had the chance. I almost bought an Excellent Post Eternal Sailormoon at a con for 100 bucks, but I passed on it and now I am sad. ;[

Post Merge: January 24, 2012, 07:59:19 PM

Tuneful, your nendoroid is the cutest thing ever and AHHH i had no idea they were that big! I seriously thought they were 2 inches high. I have always wanted a nendoroid after someone posted a photo of a Sebastian one from Black Butler and I could never justify the price but if they are as big as they look I would.

And Bunny is....Is that Kenshin....as a Pullip? Holy crap, that is so cute! And why is he only 35 bucks? I thought Pullips were 100? Unless he's much smaller.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:59:19 PM by PrincessNikki »

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 08:00:12 PM »
You mean there's other dolls besides MH?  :P  Awww, all kidding aside, everyone  has such lovely collections! I have to amit, it was MH that brought me to the Dollhouse in which I've never visited since I joined the Arena back in 2007. I'm not a doll person at all until MH.....but the other collections are growing on me though......just don't bring clowns into the mix and I'll be fine!  :scared:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 08:06:49 PM »

Ember I love your Sailor moon dolls! You have the American Pluto which is rare. Who is the Dal with the pink curly hair and the dress? She is so cute. She kind of reminds me of Tickled Pink from Rainbow Brite! And are those new aged Rainbow Brite dolls? I never saw the newer ones in stores. I have a bunch of the 80's dolls. I was obsessed with Rainbow Brite as a kid.

Dal's called Magical Pink Chan. I got Pluto at a doll show I knew she was hard to find, so I was really happy to find her. The Rainbow Brite dolls were out in stores a few years ago, they also made Moonglow and Tickled Pink (only in pre-teen form) also their respective horses, I know I have at least two of horse, but I can't remember if I have the other two girls.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
Jesus playing guitar for Applebloom.

My two Barbie-sized Vashs.

Post Merge: January 24, 2012, 08:12:15 PM

And I love Magical Pink chan. She's great. And good thing you got ahold of Pluto.

SuniMoon

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2012, 08:15:16 PM »
I mostly just mod MH anymore, moreso than collect it. And dude, don't get me started on the scalping I've seen here.  :huh:

Anyway, I like obitsus myself, but I'm too lazy to track down pics of my girls...
I do have one kinda crappy pic of my BJD, though.

Florian is a Resinsoul Mai... I love him to bits, but I'm not too big a fan of photographing him.... Which goes against normal BJD owner logic.

Anywoot, I'll try to take some nice pics of my little obitsus some time soon.

Post Merge: January 24, 2012, 08:22:59 PM

I have lots of other doll collections.
~Pullips (Fantastic Alice, Clara, Elizabeth, Shan-ria, Lunatic Queen, Mir, Zuora, Nahh-ato, and two mini Cheshire Cats.)
~Barbies (The only one pre-90's is Malibu Barbie.)
~Jem (Only missing Clash and Raya aside from Rio and the starlight girls.)
~Fairies (Four more until I complete my MIB collection and I have four loose ones.)
~Sailor Moon (Moon, Mini Moon, Jupiter, Venus, and Neptune.)
I also have a Moxie Alice in Wonderland, but I'm not sure if I'll keep her.
!!!!
Those faries!!! What are those fairies? I remember these, I'm 90% sure I used to have that pink one. O_O
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:22:59 PM by SuniMoon »

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 08:38:01 PM »
Thanks, dIGITS. lol. Can you tell I'm an Alice in Wonderland fan?

who isn't?  hahaha- i love alice... so much that i'm still tempted by that Alice in Wonderland Barbie from a few years back (from before the movie- the release with the super-ruffled dress!)... and i HATE barbie...
I saw her, but didn't want her... She doesn't look Alice-y at all to me. I want the Tonner White Queen and the Dynamite Girls Alice though. ;___;

I've been trying to find out where they sell that AiW Lalaloopsy set though. Do you know? Are they just not widely available yet?

Offline Miss_Martian

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »

~Pullips (Fantastic Alice, Clara, Elizabeth, Shan-ria, Lunatic Queen, Mir, Zuora, Nahh-ato, and two mini Cheshire Cats.)
~Fairies (Four more until I complete my MIB collection and I have four loose ones.)
!!!!
Those faries!!! What are those fairies? I remember these, I'm 90% sure I used to have that pink one. O_O

Those are Fairies of Cottingley Glen dolls, released in 1997 in promotion of the movie Fairy Tale: A True Story.  There were ten dolls in all, six from the regular line and four deluxe Royal Fairies.  Here's a handy guide to them -

http://www.darah.com/collection/cottingley/index.asp

SuniMoon

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 08:46:42 PM »

!!!!

Those are Fairies of Cottingley Glen dolls, released in 1997 in promotion of the movie Fairy Tale: A True Story.  There were ten dolls in all, six from the regular line and four deluxe Royal Fairies.  Here's a handy guide to them -

Oh my gosh, thank you! I diiid have Lutey, I remember now. :o
These are so cute!

Offline Miss_Martian

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 09:01:14 PM »

!!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you! I diiid have Lutey, I remember now. :o
These are so cute!

You're quite welcome!  I love these dolls.  I used to have Habetrot and lost her but since then I've gathered up five others through ebay.  Even though they aren't highly articulated they're a delight to pose as they tend to look very graceful, like tiny dancers. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal