collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone here collect Jem dolls? (pics added!)  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Cutekitten

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Anyone here collect Jem dolls? (pics added!)
« on: October 24, 2015, 01:16:39 PM »
I have been collecting Jem dolls for as long as I can remember (off and on). Anyways I've decided to start filling the holes in my collection and I aim to complete it. It would be great to find some other people who also collect them :) If you have Jem dolls I would love to see your collection! and if you are looking to trade or sell, send me a pm :)

I just want to add that I realize I don't have a lot of posts or feedback here, but I am mostly active on the mlptp and have feedback there :)

edit: I finally got a chance to get my collection together, so without further ado, here are the pics:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and here are some accessories:

I have a lot of the dolls, but some of them have hair cuts and I am looking for upgrades. I also am looking for many of the outfits and accessories. I don't have any of the second edition holograms (Aja, Shana and Kimber). I am also missing Synergy and Rio. I have Danse but her hair is cut.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:02:06 AM by Cutekitten »

Offline rakelchildz

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here collect Jem dolls?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 03:12:45 PM »
(This should probably be in the dollhouse section)

I collect Jem dolls and Jem everything really. My collection isn't huge or anything but i'm pretty pleased with what i've got so far/ I'll have to get everything together for pics of my collection. We've been sorting the house and stuff so everything is all over the place. I'll try and post some later.

For trade I have Aja's guitar, jem's original microphone, blue jerrica shoes, pink jem shoes and what i'm fairly sure is a rock n curl Jem doll (nude).

Can you post pictures of your collection? I'd love to see it  :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:44:23 PM by rakelchildz »

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 05:13:17 PM »
(This should probably be in the dollhouse section)

I collect Jem dolls and Jem everything really. My collection isn't huge or anything but i'm pretty pleased with what i've got so far/ I'll have to get everything together for pics of my collection. We've been sorting the house and stuff so everything is all over the place. I'll try and post some later.

For trade I have Aja's guitar, jem's original microphone, blue jerrica shoes, pink jem shoes and what i'm fairly sure is a rock n curl Jem doll (nude).

Can you post pictures of your collection? I'd love to see it  :)

Oh that is so cool :) Yes, post some pics I would love to see. I have to get organized and get everything together but I will try to take a picture soon :)

What are you looking for, for a trade?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 05:45:26 PM »
I have Jem stuff in my trade thread. I had found them second hand and while I liked their clothes and hair I wasn't too big on their bodies so they have to go.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline rakelchildz

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
So here's a pic of my collection. I've also added in some of the non doll Jem stuff I have. As I said it's pretty small but i'm happy with what i've got so far.

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 12:33:19 PM »
So here's a pic of my collection. I've also added in some of the non doll Jem stuff I have. As I said it's pretty small but i'm happy with what i've got so far.

Very nice collection! I see you have some of the fashion outfits and some of the new stuff as well! Are you enjoying the comics? I here they are really good :)

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 04:29:35 AM »
I 'kinda' collect them meaning I have a grand total of two. Clash sans her tights and her bracelets and 1st Ed. Jerrica/Jem missing... well, everything apart from her blue and white striped dress but with a beautiful face and hair that's still pink :3
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 07:06:59 PM »
I added pics of my collection up above :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:12:01 PM by Cutekitten »

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here collect Jem dolls? (pics added!)
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 03:10:29 PM »
I 'kinda' collect them meaning I have a grand total of two. Clash sans her tights and her bracelets and 1st Ed. Jerrica/Jem missing... well, everything apart from her blue and white striped dress but with a beautiful face and hair that's still pink :3

That's one of my favorite things about Jem dolls: I love their faces, so different from Barbie!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »
I collect the Integrity dolls-

I have a few of the old ones- I love the box art... you have a great collection!

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 10:20:23 PM »

I have a few of the old ones- I love the box art... you have a great collection!

Which ones of the integrity dolls do you have? I was never able to find any, but they are really nice too. A great tribute to the old dolls :) You are right about the box art, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »

Which ones of the integrity dolls do you have? I was never able to find any, but they are really nice too. A great tribute to the old dolls :) You are right about the box art, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Well I have all of them except the newest Craig and Starstruck- I really just did not love them (and have too many dolls anyway!) 

The SDCC "Twilight in Paris" doll/set is actually still available on Hasbrotoyshop.com.  I think she is a good deal for all that she comes with :)  You can get good deals on the dolls these days on ebay too.

Offline Cutekitten

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM »

Well I have all of them except the newest Craig and Starstruck- I really just did not love them (and have too many dolls anyway!) 

The SDCC "Twilight in Paris" doll/set is actually still available on Hasbrotoyshop.com.  I think she is a good deal for all that she comes with :)  You can get good deals on the dolls these days on ebay too.

You're right, it's a pretty good deal for what you get. It really is a nice set. It's funny but I haven't seen any good deals on ebay yet... maybe because I am in Canada or something ...? but I will have to keep looking!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 12:48:47 PM »
You guys have such cool collections.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2015, 07:57:15 PM »
I collect the old and new dolls as well and I'm loving the comics. I Don't pics of my collection yet, but I have one pic of my most recent doll I got.

Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal