collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just a general wantlist...  (Read 783 times)

kittykat7

• Trade Count: (0)
Just a general wantlist...
« on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »
I am not actively looking for trade/purchasing right now, this is just a general want list.  THANKS

My wants are in order for most wanted to just wanted.  I most want the G4s, then G1s, then G3s. 

G4 Rainbow Flash
G4 Daisy Dreams
G4 Shine Bright Rainbow Dash
G4 Shine Bright Rarity
G4 Skywishes
G4 Star Swirl
G4 Star Dreams
Any G4 animal friends
Any G4 blind bags except wave 1
All G4 Brazil/Mexico McDonald ponies

Any Perfume Puffs!

G1 Snuzzle (FF only please)
G1 Heart Throb
G1 Baby Heart Throb
G1 Locket
G1 Flowerburst
G1 Red Roses
G1 Seaflower
G1 Baby Firefly
G1 Baby Brother Apple Delight
G1 Baby Blossom
G1 Cotton Candy (FF only please)
G1 Sunlight
G1 Starshine
G1 Quackers
G1 Baby Quackers
G1 Stockings
G1 Molasses
G1 Holly
G1 Gusty
G1 Baby Gusty

G3 Toodleloo
G3 Gigglebean
G3 Candy Cane
G3 December Delight
G3 Sno-Glo
G3 Baby Jingle Jangle
G3 Baby Ribbons and Bows
G3 Candy Apple
G3 Fun Fairy
G3 Pumpkin Tart
G3 Autumn Crisp
G3 Autumn Skye
G3 Chocolate Chipper
G3 Soda Float
G3 Tangerine Twinkle

Answer to Advent Swap questions:

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

I am not too super picky.  Light symbol rubs are ok and initials on the bottoms of the feet are ok too.  I do not like any marks on the pony themselves and I prefer no frizzy hair.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?

Build a Bear, Rubik's Cubes, Disney Vinylmation, Hello Kitty, Garden Gnomes, Monster High

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)

I am very active and out doorsy... I love to play disc golf.  It is by far my most favorite activity.  I love to solve Rubik's Cubes.  I have caught the custom bug and I love it.  Customizing supplies especially hair is always welcome and much appreciated. I also just recently discovered deco den boxes and hand making polymere clay cabochones. 

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?

I love customs!  I give all artistic freedom to my swap partner.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?

I do not really celebrate Christmas... more of celbrating winter time. I love winter!  I love the cutesy wintery stuff, like snowmen, penguins, reindeers and so forth.  Please nothing religousy. 

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?

Mexican candy!  I love mexican candy... chili watermelon suckers are my favorite.  Dark chocolate M&M's are my fave right now.  Sour candies.  Pita chips.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?

No dislikes really and no allergies.

*Top ten food treats:
Mexican Candy (such as chili watermelon suckers, Lucas, tamarindo, saladitos)
Twizzlers
Any mint dark chocolate
Pita chips
Kettle corn
Sour gummies
Hmmm… can’t really think of any more at the moment

*I will absolutely take anything from China.  I love cultural items and treats. 

Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?

I will, my birthday is December 20th.

Do you have any pets and if so what sort of treats would be good to add?

I have 2 cats... Mocha and Marley.  They are the sweetest sisters ever!  Mocha loves toy mice (NO CATNIP) and Marley loves paper toys (NO CATNIP).

I have 3 fish tanks.  I tank has a male double tail Betta.  I tank has a young baby betta, I still don't know if it is a male or female.  My last tank has 2 female bettas, a cherry barb and a Cory Dora catfish.  All 3 tanks have 1 aquarium snail each.  Any sort of betta treats and decorations are appreciated for them.

I have a question: Are you in two swaps at the same time? Have you separated and made 2 different wanted lists so you don't get doubles? Please try not to use the same wanted list for both swaps you are in. 

I am only in this swap right now.  If I enter another I will be making a separate list for that swap.

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?

Not too big on scented things, but I do like fruity smells. 

*And do you have pierced ears?

Yes, I do.

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?

Not really Christmas stuff, more winter stuff for me please.  I love the winter time and I love all the cutesy wintery items.  Like snowflakes, penguins, reindeer, snowmen. 

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?

Nope, no wish list is really needed for the other things I collect.

Do you collect merchandise?

Yes, although I believe I am caught up on all the merchandise that is out.  Oh, except for the stuff from H&M, I could use those items. 

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?

I collect them all, but right now mostly G4s, then G1s and G3s. 

Do you have any armies, what is your favorite pony?

I don't have any armies ON PURPOSE.  I have ended up with an army of the core 6 FiM ponies.  And for some reason a G3 Pinkie Pie army.  My favorite pony is G4 Fluttershy!

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?

Not yet, I don't really even have a persona yet.  I really need one too. 

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?

Hmmm... I prefer loose please.  I just sold off my entire MOC G1 collection... I just can't collect them in box anymore. 

Do you have children?
If so - please list their first names and ages as well.

Nope... just the kitties!

Do you wear any kind of jewelry?

Yes

What's your fave one?

I love necklaces; I prefer silver but also like the brass look.  I occasionally wear earrings. 

Fave animals?

Cats!!!  And betta fish. 

Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?

I do not have any, so I wouldn't mind any!

Lol... I had to go all the way back to page 16 for all the questions I missed.  I love this swap!!!

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?

It really doesn't matter to me.  I would be happy with lots of lower value or a few higher value or a mix somewhere in the middle.  I am just happy for ponies!

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?

Not really into the pony wear or pony accessories, I just don't have enough room for it all. 

What size shirt do you take?

It all depends on the type of shirt.  If it is a standard unisex/mens shirt I can get away with a large.  If it is any of those small baby doll sized shirts for women... forget it, I can barely fit into them.  LOL

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?

I love all things homemade.  I always give complete artistic freedom to my swap partners.  I love cute and girly as well as cute and more adult as well. 

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?

I absolutely love G4s, especially the Pegasus ponies. 

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on TV?

I read a lot.  Mostly books written by Nicholas Sparks.  I also enjoy reading romance novels.  But I am also open to read anything really.  If you have recently read a book that you feel is a must read then please feel free to recommend.  I also love the Twilight Saga. 
Now for TV... Where do I start.  I record a lot of shows and try to watch them on my free time.  I love The Big Bang Theory, CSI, Law and Order.  I like Wilfred, Awkward and Sons of Anarchy.  I really like a lot of shows on TV right now.

What's your Chinese zodiac?

I am a rat.

If my partner just happened not to be a US member.... Would they like anything American in their swap box?

I live in the US.   

Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?

I love jigsaw puzzles, but my kitties, especially Marley (long hair, yellow eyed devil... LOL) won't allow me to do puzzles right now.  I like pony coloring books.  I also love logic puzzles... like the Rubiks cubes.  I have a collection of Rubik's cubes... so you have any laying around that doesn't get used feel free to toss it my way.  Or if you find any at your local Goodwill or thrift store, feel free to rescue it and send it my way!

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?

I am picky when it comes to lotions... I don't always agree on the smells and I hate oily lotions.  I do love cucumber melon lotions though.  I am open to try new soaps... just no smells that smell like a bathroom.  No make up for me please, it is much too humid in Florida and I am much too active for make up.  I love nail polish... especially the krackle stuff.  I love the Krackle stuff, if you haven't tried it I suggest you do!  It's great, I already have it in pink, blue, purple and black so I wouldn't mind any other color.  I also like regular polish as well, just not those ones that are about a dollar.  My nails do not seem to get along with that stuff, it dries to quickly and never looks right. 

I have a question do you like Moshi Monsters?

Eh... I bought a couple once and I wasn't too impressed with them.  They are cute but I just can't collect everything.  LOL

I have a question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?

I think I answered this for the last pet question... No CATNIP toys!    Mocha, my Siamese, loves mouse toys.  Marley, my long haired torti, loves paper.  They both love ribbon!
I also have a few betta tanks... any little betta treats for them would be nice.

Do you like Disney Pins? I'm a huge Disney fan myself. Name 5 Disney Films or more you like?

I LOVE Disney pins.  Not so much the new ones, because I think they make too many now.  But I do have a huge collection of them, and I do mean huge, like literally thousands of  them things.  I just collect the Lilo and Stitch ones now. 
Now as for the movies: I have a list for newer and a list for the classics.

Newer:
1.  Favorite of all time Lilo and Stitch.  Stitch is also my favorite character of all time.
2.  Finding Nemo
3.  Cars
4.  Wall-E

Classics:
1.  Aladdin
2.  The Little Mermaid
3.  The Lion King
4.  A Goofy Movie
5.  Beauty and the Beast

More ponies

Sure bring 'em on. 

McDonald's Ponies

I have plenty enough, thanks. 

Drawings

I love anything handmade and I always give artistic freedom to my swap partner. 

Christmas Album

Haha, the one and only Xmas album I own his the NSYNC Christmas one.  Truthfully that's the only one I like. 

Hot Drinks

I come from a coffee loving family.  We do like to grind our own beans.  I love vanilla bean coffee, the family likes french roast.  I also like hot cocoa and tea. 

Sock

I LOVE 'EM!!!  I love wearing coloring socks.  I wear the standard size, I think like 7-10 or something like that.  I also only like to wear ankle socks. 

Sock Monkeys

There adorable.  I have a pink one that lives in my disc golf bag and goes out on the disc golf course with me.  His name is Spanks.

Hair

I have very long straight brown hair that does absolutely nothing but lay flat.  I cannot get it to do anything.  I do like headbands.

G1, G3, G4

Right now I am in love with the g4s.  The g1s and g3s.

Pony armies

The only armies I have are ones of the G4 mane 6.  Mostly Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Hello Kitty

Love her.  I would never turn down anything Hello Kitty! 

Monster High

I don't really "collect" them.  But I do love them.  I just buy the ones I like.  My favorite of the main ones is Ghoulia.  I don't have anything else besides dolls, so I would love some cutesy stuff like pens, notepads. 

Gingerbread

Absolutely

Playsets

No thanks, I don't have the space for them.

G1 Plushies

I own a few and honestly they don't get the love and attention they deserve.  I just don't have the for them right now.  But, a homemade plushie of a g4 is a whole nother story. 

Christmas themed wrapping paper

Not Christmas themed but I love wintery stuff. 

Homemade food goodies

I love homemade jams and jellies... and really anything!

We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?

I live with my parents and older brother.  Nothing really extra for them is needed.  I do tens to share the snacks and goodies with them though. 

Do you like spicy things? Jalepenos, Habeneros? Do you cook with spicy?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE spicy foods.  That's why Mexican candy is tops on my list of snacks and candies.  I prefer habeneros over jalepeno.  I love crushed red pepper and cayenne pepper for cooking. 

Since it will be winter, would any of you like to get some pretty gloves or scarf to wear? Any winter-related smallish apparel or trinkets that you like?

I love the winter time.  Yes for scarfs and apparel items. 

What day would you like to be the special-est?

I am not really into celebrating Christmas but I wouldn't mind day 25 do be special.  Also, my birthday is on the 20th so feel free to make that the special day if you wish!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:21:54 AM by kittykat7 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal