collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: after muffin pony who are the most HTF fashion styles?  (Read 584 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
after muffin pony who are the most HTF fashion styles?
« on: August 27, 2015, 06:54:54 AM »
so  when i first got into FIM   i didnt really want to  collect all the FS ponies   but    now that I have muffin pony  im tempted to   go back and pick up the ones  that im missing.

who I have so far

Muffin
the  clear glitter  RD &  alicorn Twilight
white celestia & Luna  *(most recent releases with the gliter on wings)

whilst I do want to avoid   having   duplicates  of  an pony  in particular  i'll make exceptions  for things like   unicorn Twilight.

i did originally  have  that twilight and AJ but   gave them to my  cousin as at the time I didn't much care for that size pony  but now   im  sort of regretting  doing so .

any way   dose some one have a  quick  list of   ponies in order of   how rare they are  and  estimate prices.

i know some like   pinkie pie and rarity have had multiple  releases.

the completionst  in me   feels the need to  have at least 1 of each character  that has been released in this size now

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
Re: after muffin pony who are the most HTF fashion styles?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:34:26 AM »
Original AppleJack is probably the most HTF of the fashion styles. Plus her re-release with rainbow hair never made nit to the US i think so she's pretty hard to get too. There's also two versions of Muffin. The SDCC release which is the easier to find and then the prototype version with larger eyes and two tone hair.

Pinkie Pie is probably the easiest of the bunch though i think she's had several re-releases.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 07:47:20 AM »
Original AppleJack is probably the most HTF of the fashion styles. Plus her re-release with rainbow hair never made nit to the US i think so she's pretty hard to get too. There's also two versions of Muffin. The SDCC release which is the easier to find and then the prototype version with larger eyes and two tone hair.

Pinkie Pie is probably the easiest of the bunch though i think she's had several re-releases.

This. Except i thought there were two sdcc muffin protos

Also, FS Daisy dreams that was released with the last AJ
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 07:51:54 AM »
Is Shining Armor up there? He was only released the one time. He doesn't seem to be super rare or anything but I think he'd be sort of up there?
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 08:28:57 AM »
The HTFs: Applejack - both her regular release and Rainbow Power release - you're looking at between $40 - $50 for her Rainbow Power release, and more for her original release.  Although I'd stalk eBay for this girl.  I got her original loose, with accessories, for $25 about two years ago.

Daisy Dreams - Rainbow Power release - $30 seems to be her mark right now.

Shining Armor - only released in a set with Cadance - typically only found in the set which can run anywhere from $50 - $70, though I got a loose one for $20.

The rest: Pinkie Pie and Princess Twilight are probably the easiest to find.

Original releases of Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy aren't as easy to find anymore.  But you can still likely get them for retail, around $15.

There are three Celestia's, pink, Through the Mirror and another (I think CMM?).  I'm not sure what pink goes for, but the white (Through the Mirror) was recently on clearance at Walmart.  I got her for $11.  You can probably find her online for a little more than that.  The third release hasn't made it anywhere near the US, though.  I doubt we'll ever see her, she came in a two-pack with Twilight.

There are also two Luna's.  Not sure about her original release, but her Through the Mirror release was also on clearance at Walmart for $11 a little while ago.

There are three Cadance's.  The one in the pack with Shining Armor, the original release, and her Cutie Mark Magic release.  You can likely get her for retail, I see her and Princess Twilight a lot.  I especially see the CMM version a lot at Target and TRU.

Rainbow Dash also has two other releases, Rainbow Power and Cutie Mark Magic.  I got her CMM release at K-Mart (exclusive) for $20.  Her Rainbow Power release may still be at Walmart for retail.

Pinkie Pie also has a Rainbow Power release, still found at Walmart and Target for retail.  She also has several other releases, you won't have a hard time finding them other than her boutique set with the car, probably.

Rarity has a Rainbow Power release, can sometimes be found discounted at Target.  That's how I got mine.

There's the TRU exclusive Daring Do that has just come out, so she isn't hard to find. 

The Power Ponies release in the $60 set (WORTH IT! SO WORTH IT!).

Coco Pommel will have a FS pony soon, but she hasn't been spotted in the US yet.  Seems she's shown up in Canada within the last few days, though!

Sunset Shimmer has a CMM release, can still be found at Target and TRU for retail.

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of other releases, they can be found here.  I'm an avid collector of Fashion Styles (I think I'm only missing two or three), so I can definitely help with prices for any that you're looking for in particular. ^.^
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:31:07 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 09:42:13 AM »
I would say Applejack and Shining Armour (a few months ago I discovered I bought the 2 pack in a box I had with a bunch of my other opened boxes  :lookround:)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
cheers guys!
this helps alot!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 12:44:10 PM »
And if nothing else its worth remembering that only odd exceptions (perhaps Shining Armor) who will not get another release. Hasbro likes this size and there is no end in site for continued releases. So as long as you are not after specific releases you should manage to track down most of them. Even AJ will get another release at some point no doubt.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 09:37:38 PM »

This. Except i thought there were two sdcc muffin protos

Also, FS Daisy dreams that was released with the last AJ

There are. I own one who is up for sale and she's even more rare than Big Eyes version. My prototype with normal hair and eyes but has extremely dark symbols  :) I got her from SoSilver so she is completely legit and beautiful!

They show a little better un the photos, but IRL they're almost the same color as the body itself :)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 10:18:44 PM »
This is really helpful!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal