collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 57575 times)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1185 on: November 06, 2023, 07:00:05 AM »
i think i've come down with a cold or allergies. my husband was feeling bad Friday but he's doing better. now i think i'm sick. i also have a bad headache. i'm super tempted to take half the day off but i have a lot of calls so i can probably just power through. i really want some soup :(

also, i was supposed to go to the pharmacy yesterday but i put it off. now i don't feel well. that's what i get for procrastinating.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 07, 2023, 04:14:58 AM »
Get well soon!!! And get the meds you need, even if you have to dust of your fave COVID mask xxx

Well the walls were put in & today there's a decorator patching them up wi filler, then the new porcelain goes in tomorrow!!!
Meanwhile I went to coffee & got a wee bonus payment, so I went to the pharmacy for some wee treats (yarn & a few plushie friends), then got messages. I let the folks know to tell the decorator the door was unlocked so if I was out (I was), they could come in to work. Apparently I can't repaint until the council has approved the work with the colour of paint they choose... but that's ok. Once I get the approval & sing off on it, then I can go to get new paint of my own preference!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1187 on: November 07, 2023, 04:36:33 AM »
My parents HMO did a similar thing when they wanted the house repainted. But the colors they gave were very limited. We could choose, grey, dark blue or brown. We went with brown. The house before that was a pale pink... so really any of those would have been better.

I am planning on visiting my mom today. Tuesdays are cheaper on Uber and there isn't a lot going on. I wanted to make some fudge to bring, but I didn't buy enough chocolate chips. The recipe calls for 3 cups but the bag was only 2 cups.

Other than that, work on ponies when I get home.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1188 on: November 07, 2023, 04:48:52 AM »
We've been to the veterinarian and we've been grocery shopping. I'm tired but not sleep tired. Gonna do some diamond painting and listen to a documentary I think. Hubby is napping in the livingroom so I don't want to disturb him by watching TV.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 08, 2023, 04:22:08 AM »
Beldarna I saw your post about the vets, sending love to both moggies xxx
BC it's not fun when the ingredients are less than they should be xxx

I Googled magnolia & joy of joys it's pastel!!! So no biggie to paint over!!! I just have to wait a bit...
Got more knitting done & today the bath goes back in. I hope the toilet does too. I mean I HAVE a toilet, but it's downstairs, & not on the same level as the living room. Sink is less of a worry as I can was hands in the bath & brush teeth downstairs next to the bedroom.
My bath foam is packed away but I have soap & it's so much easier to mop down over the bath than it is to mop down in the downstairs facility.
Two peeps were in piccieing the skylight so that WILL get work. I keep highlighting the extent of the issue there, woodlice included.
Re below the hall skylight I don't know, but that doesn't drop woodlice on me, so less of an issue.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1190 on: November 08, 2023, 06:58:03 AM »
PBW, i hope they finish your bathroom quickly and fix the issue with the skylight.

i'm still feeling sick today. I ended up taking a sick day yesterday and sleeping for most of the day. I don't feel as bad today so i'll muddle through my calls and sneak in a nap at lunch time.

i don't think it's just allergies since my husband and me both had slight fevers. i think i am going to get back to masking again. i don't go many places but i've been sick twice in the last month and i didn't get sick the whole time we were masking.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1191 on: November 08, 2023, 07:12:25 AM »
PBW, I hope the renovation goes smooth and quick.

Beth, sorry you're still feeling sick. This time of year there's lots of nasty viruses about. Masking again is a good idea. They have a Covid outbreak where my mom is but not in her wing. Everyone wears masks.

As for me, my allergies are bad and my asthma has been acting up. I don't want to close the windows.

Today I need to clean the kitchen and the bathroom, or at least one of them. Both are out of control. My bathroom sink is full of stuff I just tossed in it instead of putting it away (I don't use the sink, it's very small and awkward) and there are towels on the floor and litter everywhere. The kitchen is just... a cluttered mess. I've been having a hard time putting things where they belong, I'm not sure why. Depression? Stress? Probably.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 09, 2023, 04:34:49 AM »
Ponybookworm, I see your posts of encouragement both here and Trivial complaints and it makes me so happy, you're so sweet! :hug: The cats love the extra snuggles from you.

Today I've been napping, gettting my sick note from the doctor. Called about it on the call-in-sick-number at work. Been told the sicknote goes to my supervisor. Left a message about it to the supervisor, she told me she wanted the note and I emailed it to her. (The organisation is so large, it's tons of different number to different things and it's spread allover the country, but it feels weird to call in sick to one person who sits in an office 6 hours from here and sending the sicknote to another who sits here.. but oh, well, it's done.)
Ninja and Majsan has been given a good brush and I am thinking of starting up the diamond painting of Simba. Gonna do a yummy fruitsallad as well. I have banana, pine apple, grapes and clementines :). But first I have to play some with Ninja, he is calling ^.^.

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 09, 2023, 07:07:18 PM »
i finally managed to get my hooves on some of the holiday sugar cookies from Pillsbury. THEYRE SO GOOD!!! ive already eated 7 of them haha

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 10, 2023, 01:06:19 AM »
I promised hubby I would do his favorite ground beef with beetrot and feta cheese today. He is brave to dare eat anything I cook right now, lol. I am also craving cookies so I think I'm gonna try and bake some.. I will have to see if I have the power in me.

Gonna spend the morning diamond painting and listening to a documentary first :).

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 10, 2023, 03:19:22 AM »
Nobody came yesterday, but I still went out for soup. It was sunny so I took a walk wi Bakana. I'm going to have to argue wi Imgur again to get the piccies hosted...
Today I was woken by the electricians. They had to adjust the fuse box to account for extra electricals going in, & they added the switches too. I'm glad the switches are in so I can pin the pictures back up!!! Since they were in & needed my power off I went to the park then to a Friday coffee & creche. BOY are small children noisy!!! But it's happy noise so it's good. The point is, I got warm coffee!!! And fruit!!! Fruit is a treat for me as it never keeps for long. I wonder who's next. I heard it's the decorators again...

Beldarna hope the cooking & painting goes well!!! And hopefully you're recovering well xxx
Cowboy YUM!!!
BC take care of yourself!!! And hope you manage to get the sinks cleaned!!!
Beth go easy & get well soon xxx
Everybody cheers for well-wishes re bathroom!!! I've told the work supervisors I'll test the bath at the weekend, when I KNOW nobody is working & I can get a laundry done.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1196 on: November 11, 2023, 06:51:08 AM »
BOY are small children noisy!!! But it's happy noise so it's good. The point is, I got warm coffee!!!

This sounds familiar!

Just to say I went to see Grannie and Grandpa with the baby today. We went to buy presents for a couple of people who are hard to buy for. The autumn leaves are changing here. Sending lots of good wishes, especially to everyone not well at the moment.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: November 11, 2023, 10:48:05 AM »
ARTIE!!!  :hug:
Visit to the grandfolks sounds so good!!! Mine are long gone...

Today I did dishes, did laundry, changed the sleeping bag, & had a bath!!! They said I was good to go for trying out the bath & I said I'd have one at the weekend, so I had it today!!! Means the sleeping bag had to be changed over & the one I was using is just that bit too big for the machine so I have to wait or find alternative ways of washing it (I use the bath normally but there's so much still to do in the bathroom it's not worth doing that yet!!!). At least I'm getting the clothes clean!!! Been doing a bit more knitting & sewing up the knitting in between times.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 11, 2023, 11:22:47 AM »
Hello everyone, I hope all is well! My partner had surgery last week and I spent a lot of time at her house doing stuff. Now I'm just chilling, doing laundry, and made a post for a pony D&D based game.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 11, 2023, 11:36:16 AM »
I am hoping to go to the grocery store and not spend more than $300
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal