collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Doll Family H MSD sized Doll For Sale Price Drop $150  (Read 239 times)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
Doll Family H MSD sized Doll For Sale Price Drop $150
« on: March 23, 2017, 04:11:05 PM »
I have a Doll Family H Zhi Yan MSD sized doll for sale. She was purchased in 2014 by me and has been on display since in a room that gets no sunlight. She will come with her original box, pillows and the identity card in the picture as well as the beautiful green eyes she has and a faceup that was done by me. She is normal pink skin color and I do not see any yellowing, I did notice her head cap is a bit lighter colored than her head but I am betting that is due to the faceup and sealer on the face vs not being on the headcap. She is a discontinued sculpt. I am asking $150 plus shipping for her. I will only post her in the USA with priority mail and insurance covering the full cost of the doll. I will also ship outside the USA, but will do so only with priority international shipping with insurance. I live in a non smoking home, but I do have a cat. You can find my feedback thread on DoA under the username Tiella.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:09:06 PM by Tiella »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal