collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Here we go again...Macau with Italy Head Snuzzle back up on ebay  (Read 1982 times)

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go again...Macau with Italy Head Snuzzle back up on ebay
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread but is my Jenny okay? I bought her from the same seller and now I'm a bit paranoid. :lookround:
I wasn't too worried at first because I've bought so many ponies from this seller with absolutely no problems. But it doesn't sound as if Macau and Italian ponies are her speciality....

Your girl looks just fine Sabrina (other then the hair cut) Macau's are beautiful ponies with long, lush, lovely manes and tails.  Macau Jenny is one of my all time favorites.  The plug of body materials over the bottom of the foot, that covers the pat pend date up.

The nirvana forum here is a great place to ask questions, when the Nirvana Gallery is up, a great place to see pictures of existing ponies known to the Community.

This site also has some nice pony information by Country for pictures until the Gallery gets back up and running.
http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G1/G1country.html
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 07:18:15 AM »
Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread but is my Jenny okay? I bought her from the same seller and now I'm a bit paranoid. :lookround:
I wasn't too worried at first because I've bought so many ponies from this seller with absolutely no problems. But it doesn't sound as if Macau and Italian ponies are her speciality....

Your girl looks just fine Sabrina (other then the hair cut) Macau's are beautiful ponies with long, lush, lovely manes and tails.  Macau Jenny is one of my all time favorites.  The plug of body materials over the bottom of the foot, that covers the pat pend date up.

The nirvana forum here is a great place to ask questions, when the Nirvana Gallery is up, a great place to see pictures of existing ponies known to the Community.

This site also has some nice pony information by Country for pictures until the Gallery gets back up and running.

Thanks Shelti! :) Thank you for the link. Jenny looks amazing when she hasn't had a hair cut! I wish mine looked like that. :blush: Well, I'm relieved that the only thing wrong with mine is a hair cut. I was having visions of having to mark mine as a custom or a rehair or something.... :lol:

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »
Hi,

Thanks Shelti! :) Thank you for the link. Jenny looks amazing when she hasn't had a hair cut! I wish mine looked like that. :blush: Well, I'm relieved that the only thing wrong with mine is a hair cut. I was having visions of having to mark mine as a custom or a rehair or something.... :lol:

That is the wonderful thing about  Nirvana's Sabrina, many of them come with flaws because they are so darn hard to find at times.  And we love them with those flaws for that reason ;)
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 07:36:44 AM »
That is the wonderful thing about  Nirvana's Sabrina, many of them come with flaws because they are so darn hard to find at times.  And we love them with those flaws for that reason ;)

That's true. My favourite Nirvana in my herd is the Blossomscotch I bought from Zora. She has flaws but I think they just make her more adorable. :)

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 09:58:38 AM »
glad you like her although she has flaws :) your jenny looks great! i hope she gets along with lemondrop and blosscotch :D

@topic - i think the seller knows what shes selling and doesnt mention it on purpose.
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 10:01:37 AM »
i think the seller knows what shes selling and doesnt mention it on purpose.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is exactly my thinking, as I've said on the argie buttescotch thread this seller is worse than a scalper to me.

Glad your Jenny is alright Sabrina, I'm interested in Jenny but I'm not even daring to make a want list of nirvanas coz it'll kill me lol
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 10:12:58 AM »
i think the seller knows what shes selling and doesnt mention it on purpose.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is exactly my thinking, as I've said on the argie buttescotch thread this seller is worse than a scalper to me.

Glad your Jenny is alright Sabrina, I'm interested in Jenny but I'm not even daring to make a want list of nirvanas coz it'll kill me lol

Nirvana's can become an Obsession, thus the prices people will pay to find the HTF and Unusual.
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »
I just hope that people have seen this thread and know to steer clear.

That would irritate me soooooooo much! I hate false advertising on ebay. I'm what I'd call helpful to sellers I look at ebay so often that usually if i see something named wrong or not named I message the seller to let them know the actual name. This I do because some ponies sell better if they have their actual name on it. I've seen Nice n Spicy named as Boysenberry Pie and many others misnamed.

To confuse things even more, Boysenberry Pie's UK name was Blackberry Pie!

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »
Thanks Zora! Lol! Yep, I'm pretty sure they get all get along. :lol:

Thanks Ravengusty! :) I don't blame you! I have a Nirvana wishlist but it's really more of a dream list. Lol!

I'm really disappointed in the seller if she is doing it on purpose. I've had such good buying experiences with her that I really trusted her. It makes me sad that I can't trust one of my favourite sellers on ebay anymore. :(

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:20 PM »
I'm really disappointed in the seller if she is doing it on purpose. I've had such good buying experiences with her that I really trusted her. It makes me sad that I can't trust one of my favourite sellers on ebay anymore. :(

She's been on the bad trader list for ages. It appears that people have had mixed experiences with her. I haven't been buying from her so I can't tell.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal