collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you feel guilty when you take a break from collecting?  (Read 1884 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Do you feel guilty when you take a break from collecting?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 05:27:48 AM »
Pokémon was my first collection and I took a long hiatus from it, then I started collecting ponies. So I tend to feel more like I'm cheating on them, but ultimately Pokémon is more expensive than ponies are and I can currently only afford one collection.

I enjoy having multiple collections and I do my best to keep up on all of them as much as possible, which can mean occasional hiatuses from each. I don't see why you should feel guilty. If you aren't currently collecting anyway due to lack of anything you want, then you might as well branch out and enjoy collecting some other things you want. And, shameless plug, I have a couple LPS birds that need a new home.  ^.^

Wow I was just about to post the same thing! I kind of slowed my Pokemon buying when I got into ponies. But now I've bought a lot of ponies and have slowed down. I have my eyes open for a few ponies that don't pop up often, but now I'm kind of looking at Pokemon stuff again (gotta save monies for the Eevee promo). I tend to move from one collection to the other but I always cycle back for the most part.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal