collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131730 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
Haven't played em get, but I just bought Bayonetta 2 and Shovel Knight for the WiiU!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2016, 10:09:46 PM »
I've never played Harvest Moon but I'd like to try... what game in the series do y'all recommend? Nintendo DS/3DS preferred  :)

Also, Rune Factory looks good to me too, what about that?
I personally prefer the Rune Factory games. Harvest Moon games are better on non-handheld consoles IMO, but there are some good ones on DS/3DS. Of the handheld games I've played, I would probably most recommend Rune Factory 3. :)

Also, just finished Mass Effect 2. Ready to move on to the 3rd game and finish this series (until the next game releases)!

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 02, 2016, 02:46:49 AM »
Still been playing a bit of Stardew Valley, I'm slowly regaining my soul from it though. (dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing)
Also been playing the demo and looking forward to the release of Pocket Card Jockey on the 3DS, which sounds like a strange/possibly bad idea for a game but I've found it surprisingly fun. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2016, 07:49:14 AM »
I still haven't gotten Stardew Valley, but today I got "World's Dawn" which also looks like a Harvest Moon imitator? Has anyone played that?

Otherwise, instead of starting The Walking Dead Season Two I've gone back to trying to get through Mass Effect. :)

I've only played Harvest Moon DS, so I can't compare it to any others in the franchise, but that one was a ton of fun. (Though I did have to look up cheats a few times, lol)
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2016, 08:44:18 AM »
I think I might kinda suck at Bayonetta 2. I like Shovel Knight better so far.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:25:32 AM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »
I so want a Harvest Moon game on a recent Playstation console! I would love to have one on PS3, PS4, or PS Vita! We did get Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny on PS3, which is one of my favorite games and I'm so glad we got that on PS, but I want something new! I prefer playing PS consoles to Nintendo consoles, and we have pleeeenty of Harvest Moon series games on Nintendo!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »
When it comes to the Harvest Moon games, the most recently one I played for longer than an hour was the Gamecube one, and the GBA (More) Friends of Mineral Town ones. My personal favorite was Harvest Moon 64. xD
Popuri is best wife.

Have you tried putting the game on an easier difficulty? That is what I did when it came to both Bayonetta games. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
Tales of Link, when it's working.  :/ 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2016, 04:57:47 AM »
I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts mobile game but I only get maybe one quest done a day at this point because I guess I don't have the right medals to defeat the enemies

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »
Mega Man ZX

Post Merge: May 04, 2016, 08:56:07 AM

When it comes to the Harvest Moon games, the most recently one I played for longer than an hour was the Gamecube one, and the GBA (More) Friends of Mineral Town ones. My personal favorite was Harvest Moon 64. xD
Popuri is best wife.

Have you tried putting the game on an easier difficulty? That is what I did when it came to both Bayonetta games. xD

Well, I think its more like I'm not used to the stylized beat em ups and I've never been good at that genre. I mean that's what Bayonetta is right? A beat em up?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:56:07 AM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2016, 02:07:19 PM »
I did something horrible. I finally got Elder Scrolls Online. So, goodbye everyone. Goodbye world. I played Skyrim for about 500 hours straight, so if that's an indicator I expect to be stuck in Tamriel for quiiiiiiite a while. Unless I have trouble getting out of Oblivion -- in which case, screw that game, I hate Oblivion! (Which is the main reason I didn't put as many hours into TES IV: Oblivion.)

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2016, 07:08:37 PM »
I so want a Harvest Moon game on a recent Playstation console! I would love to have one on PS3, PS4, or PS Vita! We did get Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny on PS3, which is one of my favorite games and I'm so glad we got that on PS, but I want something new! I prefer playing PS consoles to Nintendo consoles, and we have pleeeenty of Harvest Moon series games on Nintendo!

What about Stardew Valley on PC? It's a lot like Harvest Moon. I love it! :D

I just couldn't get into Elder Scrolls Online.

Lately I'm back into Pokemon, probably because of the events. I decided to go back to Pokemon X, because I love Kalos so much.  I could really use more friends added (more pokemon appear in the safari). My friend code is 4640-0373-9525 if anyone wants to add me!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 08, 2016, 11:29:17 PM »
I had an urge to play Mario Party 2 tonight. They say playing MP with friends breaks friendships, but playing against the CPUs just makes you want to break everything!  This game is so rigged against you, even when I wasn't in first or had the most coins I was getting picked apart by Boo and chance time. :lol:

I want to FINALLY start Chrono Cross; been wanting to play it for forever (Chrono Trigger is one of my all time favourite games), and even bought it like four-five years ago in the most uncanny/meant to be situation, but I have no motivation to plug in my PS3 and even less to sit through an RPG. Anyone here play it before and want to convince me?

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 10, 2016, 03:55:30 PM »

What about Stardew Valley on PC? It's a lot like Harvest Moon. I love it! :D

I am definitely going to get Stardew Valley. Don't know why I haven't gotten it yet! ESO is going well for me -- it's about time I left work and got back into that game! It's not as good as the main Elder Scrolls games, but it's still very high quality -- much better (IMO) than other MMOs I've played.

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #329 on: May 10, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »

I am definitely going to get Stardew Valley. Don't know why I haven't gotten it yet! ESO is going well for me -- it's about time I left work and got back into that game! It's not as good as the main Elder Scrolls games, but it's still very high quality -- much better (IMO) than other MMOs I've played.

I tried ESO when it first came out... maybe it just didn't have enough content for me then. It's probably a lot more fun now.
I spent over a hundred hours in Skyrim and another countless bunch of hours in Morrowind back in the day (Oblivion was kinda... meh...). My MMO of choice is Final Fantasy XIV. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal