collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131703 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2016, 05:21:50 PM »
Agreeing that Hatoful Boyfriend is amazing. One of my favorite visual novels :)

I've been playing The Long Dark again recently. Can't wait for them to implement story mode.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2016, 10:57:05 AM »
So I recently upgraded my old first release 3ds and got a new xl. Proceeded to get myself hooked on Yo-kai watch.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2016, 11:00:25 AM »
I was playing Undertale until about a week ago, the Undying boss is making me have a not so fun time so I quit playing for the time being. I just dusted the inside of my PC so uh, maybe I'll get more performance now since it was always lagging before.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2016, 05:08:14 PM »
I've taken a break from JRPGs for a while and gone back to playing multiplayer games again. I've finally gotten all of my new hardware installed, and the difference is amazing.  I'm actually able to play games on the highest graphical setting and not be incredibly slow.  I've gotten back into playing War Thunder again, and TF2 after about a 1 year hiatus.

I also opened up a WWI FPS game I bought a couple of years ago and put a few hours on before moving on to others. I remember why I stopped.  It's sometimes hard to tell friend from foe, especially with just a quick glance, and I'd get shot time after time without ever seeing any sign of the enemy, let alone be able to take a shot at them.  It would be more interesting with more people involved, but there aren't enough people in the game.

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2016, 05:48:50 PM »
Lately, my game has been Skyrim. Hours and hours and hours of nothing but Skyrim. I'm hoping to get all the achievements on steam! After that, I'll probably move on to Final Fantasy 7.

When I play games, I binge. and I binge hard. :P  I'm happy that I'm working now, because it slows down my pace a little and I don't get as bored with games as fast, giving me more time to enjoy them.  ^.^

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2016, 08:08:00 AM »
I just got Hyperdevotion Noire, so I started that last night. :D I also got the Hatsune Miku game on 3DS, and I played a bit but haven't put much time into it yet.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
Just picked up the demo for Bravely Second. If the demo's anything to go by, the game's going to have glorious music just like Bravely Default.

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 11, 2016, 01:49:41 AM »
Just picked up the demo for Bravely Second. If the demo's anything to go by, the game's going to have glorious music just like Bravely Default.
It's actually a different composer! I like what I've heard of their work, so it's good to hear the demo's music's nice - I haven't gotten a chance to touch it yet.

I finished Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright a few days ago, and bought Revelation today. It's fun enough as a strategy game, but it feels like they overcorrected for Awakening's sometimes one-note personalities and just made everyone kind of bland and inconsistent. (A character incredibly suspicious of me in one route showed up out of nowhere to defend me in another, with no apparent behind-the-scenes reasoning...?)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #233 on: March 11, 2016, 08:44:43 PM »
Is anyone playing Stardew Valley?

I picked it up several days ago but I'm honestly afraid to start playing it :blush: I get so addicted to Harvest Moon games. I put over 200 hours into Story of Seasons. Everyone is saying Stardew Valley is an ultimate Harvest Moon and the dev is constantly updating. It has a lot of elements already that I desperately wanted for SoS. Plus since it's on PC, mods. It could do anything in time. Imagine being able to fully customize a Harvest Moon game :shocked:

I mean, I already bought it, so I'll play it. I'm just scared to dive in because I know it'll probably consume me :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #234 on: March 11, 2016, 09:17:05 PM »
@ BlackCurtains: If it makes you feel any better, I've invested over 125 hours on Fire Emblem Fates since it released on February 19th.

Speaking of: guys, I'm *obsessed*. There is so much I'm enjoying about this game (these games). I have 78 hours on Birthright (up to Chapter 21), 35 hours on Conquest (up to chapter 17) and 12 hours on Revelation (up to Chapter 10). Each game is 28 chapters long, plus there is DLC, plus I'm going to want to play around on different settings, get alternate marriage pairings, etc. Fates is not perfect, but as far as how much enjoyment I'm getting out of it, it has totally exceeded my expectations and I went in figuring I'd love it.

Favorite Characters Spoiler for anyone interested:
Spoiler
Takumi, Oboro, Sakura, Azura, Leo, Peri, Keaton, Niles

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2016, 08:12:18 PM »

I picked it up several days ago but I'm honestly afraid to start playing it :blush: I get so addicted to Harvest Moon games. I put over 200 hours into Story of Seasons. Everyone is saying Stardew Valley is an ultimate Harvest Moon and the dev is constantly updating. It has a lot of elements already that I desperately wanted for SoS. Plus since it's on PC, mods. It could do anything in time. Imagine being able to fully customize a Harvest Moon game :shocked:

I mean, I already bought it, so I'll play it. I'm just scared to dive in because I know it'll probably consume me :lol:
I've been thinking of getting it, and you're making me want it even more. O.O Definitely let us know how it is when you play it!

I've been playing Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai on 3DS and I'm honestly a little disappointed. I know a 3DS game can't really be as good quality as a PS3/PS Vita game, but I was hoping that this game would still be on a similar level to the previous Hatsune Miku games. I kinda feel like they dumbed down this game to make it more "kid friendly". And there's no overall options menu -- you have to change the options on each individual song, which is a huuuuuge pain!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2016, 06:58:54 PM »
I am having a lot of fun with Fates: Birthright.
I decided to marry Jakob because he is one sassy butler. xD
Wish it wasn't so complicated to get just basic info online about the game. I just wanna know all the possible children for the game - not all the complicated info you'd need if you were playing the hardest difficulty.

But I am so happy I found about why a Paralogue wasnt showing up, because if I hadn't and went ahead and started Chapter 15,
Spoiler
Kaze apparently dies if you arent at least an A rank with him.
And since I have him paired up with Sakura, I ain't having that. Homeboy saved my butt so many times in the game. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2016, 10:11:07 PM »
Back to playing X version! I'm having just so much fun! x3

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2016, 12:28:12 AM »

Stardew Valley has stolen my soul. xD I've always gotten easily addicted to Harvest Moon games and after watching my sister play this for a day or two I was sunk and had to get myself a copy. In the past few days I've logged over 20 hrs. xD It helps though since things have been stressful with the birth of my new niece and I can't think of a better game to escape into.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2016, 05:23:00 AM »

Thanks to your post, I am now LOL.  It sounded intriguing, so I went on Steam and watched the trailer...then bought it immediately. 

I've never played Harvest Moon, so I can't compare it to that myself, so for me it feels kind of like an odd Terraria/RPG hybrid, haha (maybe it's just the graphics). But I'm loving it so far.  I played all day yesterday and a little on Saturday and I just barely hit my first Fall season. LOL.  Talk about a time suck!  But it's fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal