collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131712 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2016, 10:51:13 AM »
I started a Nuzlocke run of Alpha Sapphire. Got two gym badges so far, and lost a *lot* of Pokémon as well. Might not be a successful run, but hey, it'll be interestig to see.

I've spent the majority of my weekend playing FFXIV. Fun times have been had.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2016, 10:59:42 AM »
me and hubby have started playing until dawn. thus far, both impressed by the feel and many groans by the B-movie liberties they've taken.  :P
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »
The bf and I are going through Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube) with him playing and me giving tips since I've beaten it multiple times. (Enough to unlock everyone; it was a long time ago, though.).

We are also both playing Pokemon X (me) / Y (him). We are going through the routes and badges in a mostly side-by-side fashion, the way we tend to play stuff like Mass Effect or Tales of Symphonia.

I'm debating trying to beat Fire Emblem Awakening when I have time to myself while he is at work. Really should do that before Fates comes out next month and takes over my life. :lol: Can never decide whether to play Casual or Classic when I start a file, though. I'm more story-driven as a gamer, but the terror of losing units is part of what makes FE unique. *sigh* Tough decision.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2016, 12:04:47 PM »
The bf and I are going through Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube) with him playing and me giving tips since I've beaten it multiple times. (Enough to unlock everyone; it was a long time ago, though.).

I'm debating trying to beat Fire Emblem Awakening when I have time to myself while he is at work. Really should do that before Fates comes out next month and takes over my life. :lol: Can never decide whether to play Casual or Classic when I start a file, though. I'm more story-driven as a gamer, but the terror of losing units is part of what makes FE unique. *sigh* Tough decision.

Fire Emblem Awakening is amazing! My favorite of the series. Hubby is getting me Fates for my birthday next month. It was going to be a surprise but he didn't know if I'd want the easier one (Birthright) or "It beats you up while you play it" (Conquest). A battle-seasoned Fire Emblem fan, I think I'm going to go with Conquest.

I just beat Stella Glow last night! Which was another really fun, gorgeous strategy RPG with a relationships aspect.

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2016, 12:09:05 PM »

Fire Emblem Awakening is amazing! My favorite of the series. Hubby is getting me Fates for my birthday next month. It was going to be a surprise but he didn't know if I'd want the easier one (Birthright) or "It beats you up while you play it" (Conquest). A battle-seasoned Fire Emblem fan, I think I'm going to go with Conquest.

I just beat Stella Glow last night! Which was another really fun, gorgeous strategy RPG with a relationships aspect.

BF is getting me both versions--one for my birthday and one for Valentines Day. :cheer: Over the years, FE has taken Final Fantasy's place as my favorite series, with Dragon Age trailing just slightly behind. If I remember right, your birthday is Valentines Day. Mine is the 16th. :D

Swap Wishlist

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2016, 12:26:00 PM »

BF is getting me both versions--one for my birthday and one for Valentines Day. :cheer: Over the years, FE has taken Final Fantasy's place as my favorite series, with Dragon Age trailing just slightly behind. If I remember right, your birthday is Valentines Day. Mine is the 16th. :D

Nice, that's the way to do it!

We have almost the same birthday! Final Fantasy 7 was the first RPG that I played and I've been hooked ever since. FF still has a special place in my heart, but FE is my new favorite series. Also the Disgaea series and the Ar Tonelico games.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2016, 02:33:18 PM »
me and hubby have started playing until dawn. thus far, both impressed by the feel and many groans by the B-movie liberties they've taken.  :P
Several people have told me that I need to play Until Dawn, so that's on my shopping list for the next few paychecks (I HAVE to get Pokemon OR this paycheck because I want to have copies of both gens on 3DS for when they start giving away legendaries!).

I'm still working my way through the Tales of Symphonia games. :) You guys should see the stack of games that I'm "currently" playing. It's almost as tall as my TV.

Flarewing

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2016, 07:22:19 AM »
So much for that Nuzlocke run I was doing; didn't make it to the third gym. Thinking I might start over with a pre-made team. Since I'm looking for some variety, I'm open to suggestions for the team.

Tiella and I got our copies of Final Fantasy Explorers yesterday, a day early. I tried teasingly to convince her that she needed to wait to play it on the official release, but she didn't buy that. It takes some getting used to, but seems pretty fun.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2016, 05:48:58 PM »
Last night I got a free one-day rental of any game in Redbox, so I got the PS4 version of Deadpool (I have the PS3 version) and tried to do a really quick speed-run of the game. I got about 60% of the way through the game before I returned it. I'll probably end up buying the game when it gets cheaper, anyway, so no biggie.

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2016, 06:05:41 PM »
Today I dusted off an old favorite- Paper Mario!

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2016, 06:31:54 PM »
My bf and I both got Final Fantasy Explorers along with my brother. Current jobs are: BF -- Knight, Brother -- Monk, Me -- Ranger. I'm sure that will change as the game goes on, but so far it's really fun and the online works well.

Swap Wishlist

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2016, 06:36:04 PM »
My bf and I both got Final Fantasy Explorers along with my brother. Current jobs are: BF -- Knight, Brother -- Monk, Me -- Ranger. I'm sure that will change as the game goes on, but so far it's really fun and the online works well.

We were eyeballing that game at the store today.. Hope to get it someday but no new games for now. Glad to see a positive report on it!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2016, 06:41:03 PM »
Several people have told me that I need to play Until Dawn, so that's on my shopping list for the next few paychecks (I HAVE to get Pokemon OR this paycheck because I want to have copies of both gens on 3DS for when they start giving away legendaries!).

Until Dawn was fun, and the scares were real! 0_o. I can't get over how clean the graphics were; they were even able to add facial pores!

Fallout 4 has taken over my social life for the past week.  Then I discovered MODS for the game.  I have a sinking feeling I won't be leaving my room for the next several weekends.

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Flarewing

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2016, 05:01:00 AM »

I'm rocking the Black Mage, which also happens to be my main class in Final Fantasy XIV. I agree that it's fun, but Tiella and I haven't really tried co-op local, and I can't attest to online play.

Fallout 4 has taken over my social life for the past week.  Then I discovered MODS for the game.  I have a sinking feeling I won't be leaving my room for the next several weekends.

I can't wait until they become available on the PS4. I really want a mod that will let me put ballistic weave on clothing and outfits that already have an armor rating, like the Vault suits or the super awesome looking Minutemen General's outfit. You shouldn't have to compromise between being well armored and wearing good looking things once you're past a certain skill level in tinkering on things. I mean, seriously, you can put ballistic weave on a sequin dress and a trilby hat, but you can't put it on that Vault suit? Really?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal