collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Animator Dolls  (Read 2881 times)

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Animator Dolls
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2022, 04:52:28 PM »
Curious, have you tried washing it to see what happens?
 If you haven't, I would just take one dread-lock group and wash it carefully to see what the hair does. Assuming that it is also all knotted/tangled you could also try a conditioner on the one section to see what happens and if it could be combed through.

I haven't tried it. I should, just to see what happens. It can't get any worse!

I would try washing it at this point, but maybe only one section first, just in case something unexpected happens like it breaking or pulling out. As you said, can't get much worse and there is always the possibility it may improve it.

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2022, 03:51:51 AM »
Poor Pocahontas- I hope you’re successful! I remember how sad I was when something happened to my favorite toys. I’m sending your son happy thoughts!

Does anyone know if this is an issue with Pocahontas hair? Or just a random batch of bad hair?
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 01:04:42 PM »
Disney Animator dolls are awesome. As explained by toyjunky they have a much more expressive face and are rather unique compared to the standard Disney toddler dolls sold at other stores.

There are also special editions of the animator dolls like Ursula and uber special Princess ones that have lights and more elaborate outfits.

And then there are the customs people make of these dolls that are sooo beautiful...

Originally Disney store was the only place you could get them; however, I did notice in a Target recently that they carry the animator dolls. But I think this target was unique as I haven't noticed the special 'disney' section in every target. This Target had a special Disney section adjacent to the toy section that was all 'disney'. So it was sort of like a mini Disney store inside of Target.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal