collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 629
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Ponies You Didn't Care About But They Suddenly Caught Your Eye?  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
Re: Ponies You Didn't Care About But They Suddenly Caught Your Eye?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2015, 03:33:22 PM »
This happened to me recently. I didn't really care for a lot of G3, and I skpped right past Snowflake...
It wasn't until I saw her out of her silly hat and nicely photographed that i realized how beautiful she really was. I HAD To have her, and recently got her though a trade <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2015, 04:20:29 AM »
Like 5,000 of them. I will feel completely "meh" about a pony (or doll) and then someone will post a pic of one and I'll be completely bewitched. I especially notice it with g3's because I don't really collect them but sometimes they tempt me SO BAD. Stop being so pretty, g3's!!

I gave in ages ago. Sometimes I think they are my favorite gen, but then I remember the accessories are not so good. Plastic clothes  >_<
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
Like 5,000 of them. I will feel completely "meh" about a pony (or doll) and then someone will post a pic of one and I'll be completely bewitched. I especially notice it with g3's because I don't really collect them but sometimes they tempt me SO BAD. Stop being so pretty, g3's!!

I gave in ages ago. Sometimes I think they are my favorite gen, but then I remember the accessories are not so good. Plastic clothes  >_<

Yep, the entire G3 line started to grow on me over the summer. I was all about G1 and G4, and G3 didn't appeal to me. Until my roommate gifted me with a Sweetie Drops she was going to customize, but never got around to (she's in perfect condition), and I fell in love. There are so many beautiful ponies in this generation. I love how vibrant and colourful it is. I'm hooked~

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2015, 11:42:48 AM »

I LOVE the guy in your avatar. So handsome!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
I decided not to collect SS ponies because I only like them really mint, which I can't afford. So I sell off any extra SS ponies that came my way. Two were so nice, they made me want to keep them but it was all or nothing so SS Twilight and Cupcake had to go. Only I got an even nicer SS Twilight and now I want a super nice Crumpet and I'm thinking I'm in trouble!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »
Dream Beauties-I'm in love with Crystalline, Morning Glory, Skysplasher, Windsweeper and Glider. :inlove:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal