collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wonderbolts Blind Bag Question  (Read 229 times)

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
Wonderbolts Blind Bag Question
« on: June 05, 2013, 05:35:55 PM »
Ok, so I am late to the blind bag party.  I went to Build a Bear to cash in some "free accessory" vouchers.  I found out that the blind bags counted so I got some.  I ended up getting the Wonderbolts Series: Pinkie Pie, Berry Dreams, Misty Fly, Soarin', and Spitfire.  These were my first ever blind bags because I really only collect brushables.

Here is my situation and question(s): my Spitfire and Soarin' are switched.  The cards show the opposite pony on them.  Is that normal?  Is it already known?  (I'm sure it is.  Otherwise I have a super cool mistake.)

My Wonderbolts now stand in formation on my nightstand.  Prime spot since most of my other ponies are in a guest room.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Wonderbolts Blind Bag Question
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:59 PM »
Normal, and a little irritating to me, haha. Hasbro got them switched and never bothered to correct it. Also, BAB has blind bags?? :o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:44:22 PM »
Thank you for clarifying that for me.  They started carrying them because of their ponies.  They are on the back of their small display in the doorway.  They are more expensive ($3) but I got them for free, so I was totally ok with it.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:16:33 PM »
Yes oh Hasbro they like to confuse. But then again they do go to a lot of effort to give a lot of ponies fan derived names so I guess they cant get everything right.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal