collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cats Vs Pickles  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Cats Vs Pickles
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2022, 07:08:51 AM »
Checklist for the next wave of Chonks:
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On their Instagram they posted a checklist for a limited wave of Beans, which will only be available at select stores.. Learning Express and Amazon, not sure where else. No idea if they'll make it over to the UK or other countries :s They haven't reposted it to their Facebook and I can't get onto Instagram right now, it's just yelling at me to log in and I don't have an account.

I had noticed the Gold Wave checklist skipped about 20 numbers, it looks like most of those missing CvPs are in this limited wave instead.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2022, 12:45:42 PM »
Are the dogs available online? Also does anyone have a release date for the kittens

I've been buying the dogs on ebay. You can also get them on amazon, etc. I found an announcement for the kittens/gherkins that says this (I had to copy and paste for their corny cat puns. XD )

"Kids might be feline sad that the Kittens vs Gherkins collection won’t drop until July, but grown-ups may find it furtunate that when this collection hits store shelves, they will be available at Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Claire’s, and Hot Topic."

Checklist for the next wave of Chonks:

Oooo since we got the first wave of Chonks at my store, I'm hoping we'll get this wave too! Although I'd be happier with the beans. :P

I haven't seen out-of-blind-bag beans or Chonks for sale in a while... I wonder if they decided to just sell future waves in blind packs, now that these guys are so insanely popular... :\ Disappointing if so, but not too surprising... It's the easiest way for companies to make money these days.

On their Instagram they posted a checklist for a limited wave of Beans, which will only be available at select stores.. Learning Express and Amazon, not sure where else. No idea if they'll make it over to the UK or other countries :s They haven't reposted it to their Facebook and I can't get onto Instagram right now, it's just yelling at me to log in and I don't have an account.

I hate Instagram so much and that is one of the reasons. They let you look at a few pages but if you open too many it'll just start randomly giving you a pop up demanding that you log in to view the page. >_< I refuse to make an account just out of principle because I hate when companies do that. Pinterest is the same way.

I did find one way around it that works some of the time. Right click on an image on their page and choose 'Open in a New Tab' and usually it lets me view the image... sigh. Such a hassle.

I went to their Instagram page when I read your message to see the image of the select wave for myself. Unfortunately I don't know how to save an image from Instagram or I would post it here... Well, here's the link, anyway!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfZ4b-ZPF1n/

Looks like some of the ones from the toy fair that I really want, namely Clawed Monet and Pete, are part of this select wave. I don't want to buy a bunch of blind packs from online so I guess I'll be stalking ebay some more (I live on there these days XD Not safe for my wallet at all!)

They wrote this for the description of the pic on Instagram:

"At long last, we are able to share some exciting sneak peek news with you!

We've set aside 36 CvP beans and have created an extra Gold Wave assortment that will be released exclusively in specialty stores like Learning Express! Here's the collector sheet!

These beans will have a special 'blue stripe' at the top of the mystery bag (see attached pic)!
In addition, these beans will also be available on Amazon and the CvP store as 12-packs and 2-packs!

Only a few more weeks until Gold Wave is here!!!"
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2022, 11:17:56 AM »
Oh I REALLY hope they don't switch to blind bag-only >_< I haven't seen anything new in ages over here, just boxes full of Chonks and the odd box here and there of shelfwarming pickle Beans (and the odd unpopular kitty, Garth the viking cat doesn't seem very popular around here). If they did swap to blind-only I'd be soooo disappointed.

For some reason I could see the Instagram post on my phone, but it refused to load up on my comp at all, just kept demanding I sign up >( Thanks for the link though - I was eventually able to get it to work on a different computer, so here's the checklist:

I don't see any that I OMGNEED but I'm definitely tempted by some of them. I hope they're not too hard to find on eBay.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2022, 12:40:09 PM »
Oh I REALLY hope they don't switch to blind bag-only >_< I haven't seen anything new in ages over here, just boxes full of Chonks and the odd box here and there of shelfwarming pickle Beans (and the odd unpopular kitty, Garth the viking cat doesn't seem very popular around here).

Shelfwarmer beans! XD hahaha yes! For us it's the pickles, Garth, and the cherry pie cat. We have so many multiples of each of those hanging around. It's funny that they seem to be universally unliked!

We sold the blind bag chonks pretty well. They sent us another box of each. Haven't seen any more boxes of beans, blind bag or otherwise, but they could be waiting for the gold wave to come out.

I caved and bought more puppers off eBay. XD I'll post pics when I have time for a photo shoot.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2022, 02:13:42 PM »
omg yeah, the cherry pie kitty shelfwarms here too!! Haha it's so weird that the same ones are hanging around in different countries.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2022, 10:32:56 AM »
New xmas beans coming this autumn (they said probably around October)! They call it the "12 Days of Bean-mas collection", I'm not sure if that means it's a 12-pack or if it's just a normal wave, it's sort of confusingly named.

There's also a video that shows them better, I'm not sure how to link it but it's the most recent post on their Facebook/Instagram.

I love Granny Runway :silly: I need her!! And the others are all really cute too, I like these much better than the last wave of xmas CvPs.

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »
Cherry pie cat is unpopular? I love cherry pie cat
long live chrysalis

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2022, 11:51:21 AM »
Always so excited to come here and see new CvP news. XD

Christmas already!? Well at least we get plenty of notice lol

Hmm I actually like last year's better, but these are cute too! I'm not a fan of the designs so much, but the names are hilarious. Elfis. Pepper Minsticks! Granny Runway!  XD lol these are great. And if they're like last year, they won't be hard to find, which is a relief.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2022, 07:02:59 AM »
I went into Smyths Toys last night and oh BOY they'd restocked XD They had the Gold Wave blind bags, Dogs vs Squirls blind bags + a couple of boxes (they're cuter in person than they looked in photos! but I'm still not tempted), Kittens vs Gherkins blind bags (nice that you get two in a bag... but ~£10 is really more than I'd like to pay for a surprise toy), and like three small boxes of Gold Wave beans too.

Weirdly, most (if not all?) of the beans I found were from the limited wave?? Like Nurse Kitty, Clawed Monet, etc, I thought they were meant to be only in the blue stripe bags??? The box didn't say anything about them being limited edition or anything. Haha well I'm not complaining, Nurse Kitty was one of my most-wanted from the new wave. Confusing though x)

I also found the gold wave blind bags (no open boxes) at ASDA so it looks like these are becoming a bit more widespread!!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2022, 09:03:28 PM »
Ooooohhh lucky! Congrats on finding the golds! We haven't gotten any where I work, we still have some of the blind bag cats and dogs in Chonk size. I'm hoping they'll send us Gold Beans, but nothing yet.

I'd ask you to grab a couple for me if the shipping wouldn't be murder. XD Oh well, I'll start checking the Targets and Walmarts near me! They might have gotten them in before the store where I work.

Random story: I saw a tie-dye bean (gold wave) on ebay for $5 so I tossed in a bid, figuring I would definitely get outbid since most of the gold waves were going for $15-30. But surprise, I won the auction! So now I have a tie-dye chonk and a tie-dye bean to go with him lol.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
They sent us another box of blind bag blue chonks at work, but no beans. :cry: I want gold beans!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 11:03:19 AM by Dragonflitter »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2022, 07:35:56 AM »
I saw an empty box of golds at Walmart..

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2022, 11:03:01 AM »
Yeah I saw one at Taget too. I would say Cats Vs. Pickles is not one of the most popular collectables, but the fans are some of the most dedicated.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2022, 09:23:26 AM »
I.....I...shouldn't have looked at this thread ...something else I *need* in my life!

:lmao:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2022, 01:20:21 PM »
Bwa ha ha. We have converted another...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal