collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162888 times)

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1335 on: February 17, 2012, 10:24:36 PM »
I am being good ^^ I only have two, and out of all the dolls avaliable in stores right now, they are the only two I want. Skeleton girl CAM on the werewolf torso and Cupid ^w^

Out of the upcoming dolls, none are tickling my fancy (yay me!) but I really want rochelle's pet. Hmm...

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: February 17, 2012, 11:18:05 PM »
Oooh, Deuce in night clothes.....*drool*

XD

Yes, please!!! Lol

Yes, I am not the only perv-er I mean person who wants to see a DT Deuce. Take note Mattel, take note! :smug:

I don't think DT Deuce would end up pervy. He would probably have flannel jammies with a bathrobe. But I doubt they would do it since boys are not supposed to be at a girl's slumber party. Unless the guys had their own sleepover but I don't think they would do a line of just guys either.

Tho I'd rather see Clawd in jammies and a bathrobe. I think he is perfect for that look.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:19:39 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Private_Bubbles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • I'm Bubbles, Private Bubbles.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1337 on: February 18, 2012, 12:41:35 AM »
Went shopping and saw Operetta and Nefera at Target and Sweet 1600 Clawdeen at Kmart (along with the Skull Shores Dolls, no Gil though).
Dunno if this is old news or not but I thought I'd share :D I was surprised that the 1600 dolls were more expensive though, $39.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: February 18, 2012, 01:51:23 AM »
Most of what you found is what's out at the moment. I've seen DT and SS around, and of course Operetta and the other 1600 stuff; but the majority of the other lines aren't available. I can't speak for Spectra (unless you luck into one from an older case somewhere), but signature Abbey is scheduled to be in the next case, the one that will have Rochelle in it. And since Rochelle is the new one, you'll probably have a better shot at Abbey.

Whaa?! Rochelle is gonna be out in the next case? will this next batch be out before, after or during fall??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: February 18, 2012, 05:10:36 AM »

Went to 5 stores today (Wal-Mart x2, Target x2, TRU) and everything is BARREN.  Just CAM sets, 2 Neferas, 2 Toreilis, 2 2.0 Cleo, and 1600 Cleos.  This is from all five stores combined.......

:sad:

Needless to say, doesn't looking like I'll be getting an Abbey or Spectra anytime soon.  :(
-Em

Most of what you found is what's out at the moment. I've seen DT and SS around, and of course Operetta and the other 1600 stuff; but the majority of the other lines aren't available. I can't speak for Spectra (unless you luck into one from an older case somewhere), but signature Abbey is scheduled to be in the next case, the one that will have Rochelle in it. And since Rochelle is the new one, you'll probably have a better shot at Abbey.

Oh okay.  I guess when I saw version 2 Spectras in TRU before Xmas I thought some of these other waves had established themselves as here.  Oh well, more waiting..

Well hopefully at the very least they get more in stock of what's currently out so I can have more to choose from.  ><

-Em (<-picky)  :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: February 18, 2012, 06:31:37 AM »
@Tuney....serious art talent there sir!! Robecca would have looked amazing like that...I bet she is blue and not silver though in order that there are not 2 grey dolls in her and Rochelle in the new releases...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: February 18, 2012, 06:50:45 AM »
"Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love" is now on monsterhigh.com if some of you haven't seen it.

Here's a link:

http://www.monsterhigh.com/videos

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: February 18, 2012, 07:00:30 AM »
Not sure if my pic got seen so I wanna repost it.

I gave my Nefera some extra wrapping. I was tired of her trying to show her who who to everyone.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: February 18, 2012, 07:54:10 AM »

Whaa?! Rochelle is gonna be out in the next case? will this next batch be out before, after or during fall??

According to FB, she's slated to start appearing in "late May". The estimated dates can be way off, but late May/early June is when the new stuff started showing up last year. If you look at the Entertainment Earth case layout, there were two dolls marked as TBD- we now know Rochelle is one of them. An educated guess is that Jackson is the other, with Rochelle being 2x (the new girls have been getting two dolls per case) and Jackson  1x (since the single boys tend to be one per case).

Went to 5 stores today (Wal-Mart x2, Target x2, TRU) and everything is BARREN.  Just CAM sets, 2 Neferas, 2 Toreilis, 2 2.0 Cleo, and 1600 Cleos.  This is from all five stores combined.......

:sad:

Needless to say, doesn't looking like I'll be getting an Abbey or Spectra anytime soon.  :(
-Em

Oh okay.  I guess when I saw version 2 Spectras in TRU before Xmas I thought some of these other waves had established themselves as here.  Oh well, more waiting..

Well hopefully at the very least they get more in stock of what's currently out so I can have more to choose from.  ><

-Em (<-picky)  :)

I'm not sure if I follow. The things you were finding are part of Mattel's Fall toy cycle; 1600, SS, CaM, and the case of signatures that includes Operetta, Nefera and Toralei. Those are what you'll find in most stores. Now, I've seen DT and the Clawd/Draculaura pack with decent stock numbers in stores as well, so I assume those are still available for stores to order. Same with the Classroom stuff.

But it appears that older lines are not available for order right now; this would include older signature cases (the original dolls, Spectra, Abbey, GB, DotD). Now, I can't be 100% sure that they aren't available to retailers, but since retailers don't seem to be stocking them, I think that this is the case. It doesn't hurt to hunt, because you never know when a store will get a return or a random case from the distribution center. But my belief is that the majority of last year's dolls are not currently available. And I suspect that we'll see fewer of the 1600 and SS come fall, as lines like the Halloween line take their place.

Sorry for the ramble, and hopefully you find the dolls you're looking for! :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: February 18, 2012, 09:38:45 AM »
@Tuney....serious art talent there sir!! Robecca would have looked amazing like that...I bet she is blue and not silver though in order that there are not 2 grey dolls in her and Rochelle in the new releases...

That's so sweet of you. I agree with the reasoning on the blue/silver. Still, I think it's a shame.

Sword: Quite pretty. I don't personally have her on my want list, but I love extra long legs, so I'm debating. If I got her, I think I'd have to have her rehaired and her lips repainted, though. OMG, she'd look SO awesome in a big afro!!!!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: February 18, 2012, 12:23:07 PM »
Well, I only have one MH doll, but I love her!

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:40 PM »

I'm not sure if I follow. The things you were finding are part of Mattel's Fall toy cycle; 1600, SS, CaM, and the case of signatures that includes Operetta, Nefera and Toralei. Those are what you'll find in most stores. Now, I've seen DT and the Clawd/Draculaura pack with decent stock numbers in stores as well, so I assume those are still available for stores to order. Same with the Classroom stuff.

But it appears that older lines are not available for order right now; this would include older signature cases (the original dolls, Spectra, Abbey, GB, DotD). Now, I can't be 100% sure that they aren't available to retailers, but since retailers don't seem to be stocking them, I think that this is the case. It doesn't hurt to hunt, because you never know when a store will get a return or a random case from the distribution center. But my belief is that the majority of last year's dolls are not currently available. And I suspect that we'll see fewer of the 1600 and SS come fall, as lines like the Halloween line take their place.

Sorry for the ramble, and hopefully you find the dolls you're looking for! :)

I guess I'm getting all these waves confused.

I just want a signature Abbey and Spectra the most right now.  It seems like they barely graced the surface here.. never saw an Abbey, ever, or a first edition Spectra.  So does that mean their lines are already "phased out" and done?

Thank you your help.  :)
-Em

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: February 18, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »

Played around with mine a bit. :D

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: February 18, 2012, 12:51:52 PM »
Well, I only have one MH doll, but I love her!

Love it. How much does that outfit cost? I really should get it...

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: February 18, 2012, 02:27:22 PM »
Thanks! <3  I don't know about retail, but I found the outfit MIB on eBay for about $8 plus a few dollars shipping.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal