collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162786 times)

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1245 on: February 16, 2012, 03:14:32 PM »
I'm still searching for DT Cleo. She's the only one I like in that series. I ordered her from Mattel but it was canceled! UGH!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 16, 2012, 03:26:17 PM »
I wonder if my Wal-mart is giving me the run-around now.  :P

The other day when I went there were zero MH dolls.   And I called today and they told me there were still no MH dolls.  *grr*   I'll never get Cupid, as I am not willing to pay the now inflated eBay prices.   *blah*

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 16, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »
New DT dolls?  But I haven't even tracked down all of the 2011 DT dolls yet...x_x I can't find them in stores anywhere!!

That new DT Draculaura looks incredibly dull.  Most of her releases (other than Skull Shores and DOTD) bore me to death.
I'm liking the Clawdeen, though!

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #1248 on: February 16, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
That is really odd that they'd release two dolls that were already in the 1st DT line. I think they're probably fakes.  :huh:  I'm still trying to find DT Frankie and a second DT Draculaura. *sigh* I hope they haven't been discontinued yet.

In other news...

Do you guys think I'm subconciously dying for SS Frankie? lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also order some dresses from that shop Tuney mentioned. Operetta snagged the black one, (Ignore her hair. I haven't worked up the courage to restyle it yet.) but I'm not sure who to put the other dresses on, so I put them on my sales dolls for now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:43:51 PM by WickedWonderland »

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1249 on: February 16, 2012, 03:35:21 PM »
Not too sure on the new DT line myself, and curious as to why Clawdeen's little speech bubble inside says exactly what DT frankie's does. Could just be that it's mock-up packaging I suppose?

But just like everyone else, I would ADORE an Abbey.

Hm....curious...

And I've only just realised our packaging is different from the US. XD
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:44:42 PM by MissSleepless »

YellowCat

« Reply #1250 on: February 16, 2012, 03:44:04 PM »
I'm surprised people are having trouble finding the DT dolls from last summer.  A lot of stores by me still have them in stock.  All my local Walmart has is DT Lala and Ghoulia.

Btw, it seems silly to be coming out with another line with some of the same characters as the last when they are still available.

toralei

« Reply #1251 on: February 16, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
The only DT doll I've seen in stores after Christmas is Lagoona with the hydration station... love her, not in love with the price  :P
I am also on the lookout for DT Cleo.

If anyone is handy with fixing up dolls, I have a NIB DT Draculaura on hand. She came with a mark on her face and her leg out of the hip, so, Mattel sent me a replacement. Now I have this poor girl still in the box and I don't know what to do with her!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:52 PM »
I'm positive that the two new DT dolls are real. There are other shots of them, and you can see the Roller Maze boxes next to them in some of the pics. Also, Draculaura's nightie has her signature bat-winged hearts as the print, and they're in scale. If these are fakes, someone went to a LOT of trouble. And if they had, I think they would have done something different with the boxes; as someone pointed out, Clawdeen's speech bubble is DT Frankie's, and Lala's is the same as before, although she looks like she comes with a magazine instead of a "scary human movie".

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 16, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
That is really odd that they'd release two dolls that were already in the 1st DT line. I think they're probably fakes.  :huh:  I'm still trying to find DT Frankie and a second DT Draculaura. *sigh* I hope they haven't been discontinued yet.

In other news...

I also order some dresses from that shop Tuney mentioned. Operetta snagged the black one, (Ignore her hair. I haven't worked up the courage to restyle it yet.) but I'm not sure who to put the other dresses on, so I put them on my sales dolls for now.

Awesome! Are you happy with them? I have those very same black and white dresses on the way to me, along with the ones with the flower prints, too!

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #1254 on: February 16, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »
Awesome! Are you happy with them? I have those very same black and white dresses on the way to me, along with the ones with the flower prints, too!
I love them! Thanks for posting the shop! :lovey:

I may need at least one more black one though as I'm thinking about putting the werecat twins in the black and white dresses.

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 16, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »
I'm sorry, but I think the whole DT line is.....really lame. It's nice to have a doll to buy who's a bit cheaper (my first MH was a DT Ghoulia, because I wasn't sure if I would like them or not), but one of my favorite parts of the line is the clothing and the DT line just has boring clothing (imho).

Of course this is all personal opinion, and I really shouldn't complaining because I reaaaaaally don't need more dolls to buy :P  Plus the three new characters are SO AWESOME.

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 16, 2012, 05:39:24 PM »
I'm sorry, but I think the whole DT line is.....really lame.

BURN WITCH, BURN!!!!

Kidding, just kidding! I totally agree with you on the clothing. However, I do like Clawdeen's slippers!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 16, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »

In other news...

I adore these black and white Frankie outfit remixes you've devised. Gives me more reasons to get Toralei's fashion pack and the "Killer Style" dolls. I'm totally dying for Skull Shores Frankie too - I hope she's really widely available soon! I might even buy two if so, so I can play with the hair of one. I don't mind the bob, but I'd like to have one with her signature lovely long hair. (Naturally I can't afford the SDCC one. :P)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 16, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
I gave my Nefera some extra wrapping. I was tired of her trying to show her who who to everyone.

MissSleepless

« Reply #1259 on: February 16, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
I'm sorry, but I think the whole DT line is.....really lame. It's nice to have a doll to buy who's a bit cheaper (my first MH was a DT Ghoulia, because I wasn't sure if I would like them or not), but one of my favorite parts of the line is the clothing and the DT line just has boring clothing (imho).

Of course this is all personal opinion, and I really shouldn't complaining because I reaaaaaally don't need more dolls to buy :P  Plus the three new characters are SO AWESOME.

I kind of see where you're coming from on this, but that's the reason I like them I think. The more muted make-up choices and simple clothes really endear them to me. Sometimes all the high fashion and glam just gets that little bit overwhelming. Which is kind of why I'm a bit put off by the new DT Clawdeen, it could just be the poor photo but her lippy looks a little too much for a sleepover. *fussy fussy*

But that's just me. :p

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal