collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162854 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1200 on: February 15, 2012, 11:50:49 AM »
I really like Rochelle with the exception of her ears. Horns would have been so much better, or just really pointy ears on the side of her heads. I'm so tired of ears sprouting from the top of heads!!!

Hehe, yeah I was hoping for horns as well. At least these ones have a different placement.  I don't mind the pink at all- although I like pink anyway. But pink is a very "French" color, and I think it's a nice contrast with the gray. I also like the little periwinkle streaks in her bangs.

I am hoping for horns too -- but they look rather like ears
I love that her hair is so colorful against the stoney body...i even kind of like the bangs!
These girls need to hurry up and get here! :D

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 15, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »
Rochelle's eyes really remind me of G3 pony eyes!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 15, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »
OK, I finally got my first MH doll Spectra in the mail.  And I see now why everyone loves these dolls so much!!  I *love* her!!!   Her clothes are awesome, her hair is so super soft, and her posability is great!   I don't have pictures yet, but I will soon.  I am glad I got her second outfit, as I do like it better than the one she came with.  The one thing I don't like is the pink shoes she came with.   They are so hard to get off her feet!  The clear pair in the outfit are much easier to deal with. 

Anyway, I just had to share my excitement!   And now I will probably want more of these dolls.  Darn you people.  LOL!!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1203 on: February 15, 2012, 06:32:29 PM »
OK, I finally got my first MH doll Spectra in the mail.  And I see now why everyone loves these dolls so much!!  I *love* her!!!   Her clothes are awesome, her hair is so super soft, and her posability is great!   I don't have pictures yet, but I will soon.  I am glad I got her second outfit, as I do like it better than the one she came with.  The one thing I don't like is the pink shoes she came with.   They are so hard to get off her feet!  The clear pair in the outfit are much easier to deal with. 

Anyway, I just had to share my excitement!   And now I will probably want more of these dolls.  Darn you people.  LOL!!
welcome to the club. i think we all said we would just get one or two *mwahahah*

also, if you don't want those shoes, I would be happy to take them off your feet :D

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 15, 2012, 06:40:34 PM »
After looking at Jackson and passing on Holt so many times that now the only place to find him is ebay where he's at least $10 more than retail plus another $8 to $10 for shipping I've decided to skip both dolls. I'm only a tiny bit relieved though as I'm still needing Nefera, Cupid and Howleen to complete my collection till the new ghouls are out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 15, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »

New CAM Pieces. The heads look squishy and haven't been sealed yet. Maybe they're the new starter packs? Maybe they come with the new lab or they're add-ons? Yay torso for sea monster?? so many things to think!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 15, 2012, 07:23:29 PM »
I'm really disappointed with the boys in the MH line. Clawd and Gil are monster like, but the rest are a joke in my opinion. Where are the vampire boys? The zombies? The Frankenstein? Grrrrrr.....

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1207 on: February 15, 2012, 07:43:50 PM »
those are for the CaM lab thing, hence the no faces (because you put the decals on with the lab)
Personally, will only be getting them for spare parts/torsos because they have no lips and all have the same mold. Which is a shame because some of the skintones are pretty awesome.

as for the boys, I'm sure they're trying not to produce too many of the same kinds of monsters in the regular dolls, after all Frankie is the Frankenstein of the line. I expect Slo-Mo will eventually be made, so there's a zombie. There will also be a vampire, a gargoyle and a puma in the CaM line eventually. I haven't really been let down by the boys at all. I like the novelty of Jackson being the 'normie' of a line of monsters. And let's face it, Gorgons predate most other monsters except perhaps 'the mummy'. I've done a 180 and really wouldn't mind seeing a Manny Taur doll. So yeah, the boys are awesome in this line.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 15, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
I'm really disappointed with the boys in the MH line. Clawd and Gil are monster like, but the rest are a joke in my opinion. Where are the vampire boys? The zombies? The Frankenstein? Grrrrrr.....

You don't think Deuce is a monster. Even thought he has snakes for hair!!

AllIsLove

« Reply #1209 on: February 15, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »

New CAM Pieces. The heads look squishy and haven't been sealed yet. Maybe they're the new starter packs? Maybe they come with the new lab or they're add-ons? Yay torso for sea monster?? so many things to think!!
Um, is that a unicorn horn add-on?!? *Pure glee!*

I didn't notice the lack of lips until now. Not sure I dig that too much. (Although I think this time I'll reserve final judgement until they're released...  :) )

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 15, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »
Rochelle's pet peeve is pigeons.... LOL.

I'm so loving all the new dolls! Robecca is actually pretty fab. I always have a soft spot for steampunk, and I love all the blue. The boy is kinda..... boring. Which I get was kind o their goal but I don't get how that is a selling point lol.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 15, 2012, 08:05:40 PM »

Um, is that a unicorn horn add-on?!? *Pure glee!*

I didn't notice the lack of lips until now. Not sure I dig that too much. (Although I think this time I'll reserve final judgement until they're released...  :) )

Ooh you're right! That might be what that is. I've been trying to figure it out every time I see the picture. I hope so, cause that's really cool.

Not into the lack of lips either, head molds are so important in this line! But I'll likely get whatever the item is anyway, just for parts - especially if it comes with that Sea Monster-looking torso.

Offline Clementine

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 15, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
I don't know if any one else has mentined it yet but Nefera and Operetta are at targets in Australia :D
I found them yesterday when a friend and I were shopping for socks to make puppets with. I bought Operetta with the last of my Christmas money, bringing my MH total to 5. If only I could find a part time job X) Haha.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 15, 2012, 08:07:02 PM »
Rochelle's pet peeve is pigeons.... LOL.

I'm so loving all the new dolls! Robecca is actually pretty fab. I always have a soft spot for steampunk, and I love all the blue. The boy is kinda..... boring. Which I get was kind o their goal but I don't get how that is a selling point lol.

Jackson is super adorable in the webisodes and specials, I love him. :3 "...yay!..."

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 15, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
I was wondering what that purple thing on the bottom was.

Purple unicorn add-on = Daughter of Nightmare Moon?!?!? lol jk

If they re-release Signature Holt around the same time they release Jackson, I might take back what I said about not getting the boy dolls and just get those 2 as well as Clawd. lol XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal