collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162830 times)

ashville

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1185 on: February 15, 2012, 01:44:30 AM »
Robecca looks too much like a Jersey fried chicken to me, but I like Venus and Rochelle.

What do you mean by that? I love robecca's bronzy-coppery tone!! It's soo in sync with her theme! ^_^ in fact... I love Venus and Rochelle too!! I'll be snatching all three ghouls when they come out! <3

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: February 15, 2012, 02:08:43 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Love the speckled skin  :lovey:
SPECKLED?Ok,that did it.I wasn't sure before,but that plus the huge eyes(I have a eye fascination) I"ve fallen in love.I like all the new girls now!I'm wanting this plus halloween Cleo(The only Cleo I"ve liked so far.Something about her.)And maybe halloween Clawdeen.I mean,yeah,obviously she'll get a new outfit,but I love that shaved head leopard print in purple.Delicously Ghetto,and being near Detroit definately gives me a soft spot.
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 15, 2012, 02:12:10 AM »
Ohhh....that close up of Rochelle is great...cant wait to meet her in person [assuming she ever shows up here!]
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 15, 2012, 03:10:52 AM »
I had a dream last night that I was at wal-mart and found a holt hyde - I was so excited!  then I saw another one, but it was packaged as a couple with scarah screams (or whatever her name is supposed to be).  I'm like, huh?  there were fashion packs for both of them, and I think I dropped like $50 all together.  lol... what a funny dream.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 15, 2012, 04:14:47 AM »
I think im one of the very few actually underwhelmed by Rochelle. I was the same with Venus and Robecca at first too but that soon passed and I'm fairly excited now for both but im still 'meh' about Rochelle.

Not sure what it is, if it's to too pale skin or the choice of pink for her second colour. I hate pink, and mattel has been very successful with it considering Barbie's very long reign as Queen of girls toys. We already have Draculaura, Cupid, now Venus (hot pink and green) and Rochelle (stone grey and pink). I think Im a little bit concerned Mattel will fall back on pink as a 'safe' colour.

I think if I get Rochelle I'll be rehairing her in a different color. I love the stony texture and her wings, but really, pink hair for a gargoyle? Bleugh. At least it makes a little more sense on Rochelle.
As for Robecca... I think I'll pass my judgement when I get better quality pics.
I like the doll of Halloween Clawdeen but they could have put her in a fur jacket instead of weird super-fuzzy legwarmers and armwarmers! D:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: February 15, 2012, 04:59:45 AM »
I really like Rochelle with the exception of her ears. Horns would have been so much better, or just really pointy ears on the side of her heads. I'm so tired of ears sprouting from the top of heads!!!

MissSleepless

« Reply #1191 on: February 15, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
Does anyone know if SS Gil's helmet fits the other dolls? A brainwave has just occurred to me and I'm not currently anywhere near mine...

Offline megsense

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/megsense/
« Reply #1192 on: February 15, 2012, 07:37:35 AM »
I had a dream last night that I was at wal-mart and found a holt hyde - I was so excited!  then I saw another one, but it was packaged as a couple with scarah screams (or whatever her name is supposed to be).  I'm like, huh?  there were fashion packs for both of them, and I think I dropped like $50 all together.  lol... what a funny dream.

I love/hate shopping dreams. Always find the most awesome stuff. lol. I usually have them about Barbie items.

Line art from MLP:fim

creampuf

« Reply #1193 on: February 15, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »

Love the speckled skin  :lovey:

OMG! Look at those big big EYES! I love the detail in her skin! she's so awesome!!!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:53 AM »
Rochelle's big eyes just melt my heart <3 she'll be living whith my other dolls really soon! :)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: February 15, 2012, 09:18:36 AM »
I really like Rochelle with the exception of her ears. Horns would have been so much better, or just really pointy ears on the side of her heads. I'm so tired of ears sprouting from the top of heads!!!

Hehe, yeah I was hoping for horns as well. At least these ones have a different placement.  I don't mind the pink at all- although I like pink anyway. But pink is a very "French" color, and I think it's a nice contrast with the gray. I also like the little periwinkle streaks in her bangs.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: February 15, 2012, 09:26:03 AM »
I think its the pink and grey combo that won me over so completely - one of the best colour combinations possible!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: February 15, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »
Rochelle is so gorgeous! Her big eyes and speckles are wonderful! I love her long pink hair, but I wish the streaks in her bangs were light grey or purple. They seem to be blue in the photo. And is it clear if the things on top of her head are horns or ears? I REALLY hope they're horns!

miss

« Reply #1198 on: February 15, 2012, 11:01:22 AM »
could some one help me out, just scowered the thread and cant see links to the polka dot dolls or roller dolls, would some one mind linking me pls?

Other news, found nefra and opperetta today :D

toralei

« Reply #1199 on: February 15, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »
Oh, Rochelle- when will you and Venus be nestled on my dolly shelf? I just love her and her stony skin. And her wings. Two things: I hope those are horns and not ears. And I'm really hoping the majority of her hair is a pale pink. The more vibrant pink of Cupid's hair was a small disappointment, since the original promo shot made her look like she had a cloud of cotton candy on her head.

Oh, I hope so, too!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal