collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162944 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1140 on: February 13, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
I'm waiting to order Clawd until a rep gets back to me.

Sapphire: I adore Clawdeen's lavender hair color, but she only has like one row of plugs or something! I'm so not into the shaved look.

Post Merge: February 13, 2012, 07:00:11 PM

And is it just me, or does Rochelle look a little like Nikki Minaj?

We were just thinking that that Halloween Clawdeen looks like Nikki Minaj.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 13, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »
Is anyone going to want Rochelle, but not her pet? *really wants that griffin*

toralei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1142 on: February 13, 2012, 08:01:24 PM »
^Me, probably. I don't care too much for the animal friends. I have enough with the G4 ponies already!  :P

AllIsLove

« Reply #1143 on: February 13, 2012, 08:09:40 PM »
Canadian peeps - have any of you been able to find Cupid yet? I haven't found a hint of her in any Walmart around me (I'm in BC), and I'm a little concerned we'll be skipped over with all the new releases coming out. :(

Also (again, Canadian peeps), has anyone heard a rumor about the Clawdeen/Howleen packs coming to Zellers ( since Target now owns Zellers)?

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 13, 2012, 08:23:28 PM »
so far i'm not a fan of the half-rooted-ness of venus' head.  robecca steam is underwheming to me... but OMG the gargoyle girl is PERFECT!  guess i'm still a sucker for "cuter" dolls
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Skitterbug

« Reply #1145 on: February 13, 2012, 08:45:01 PM »
Canadian peeps - have any of you been able to find Cupid yet? I haven't found a hint of her in any Walmart around me (I'm in BC), and I'm a little concerned we'll be skipped over with all the new releases coming out. :(

Also (again, Canadian peeps), has anyone heard a rumor about the Clawdeen/Howleen packs coming to Zellers ( since Target now owns Zellers)?

I'm in ontario, and I found cupid last weekend - it looked like they had just put her on the shelf since there was what I assume was a full case shipment of her. Not heard anything about the zellers, but since target owns them it seems possible they'll come there?

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1146 on: February 13, 2012, 08:45:28 PM »

I've found Cupid on the 3rd of Feb in Ontario. My local Wal-Mart had about 8 on the shelf. Call them every morning around 9am when they open and check.
Good Luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: February 13, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »
Keelee: It's such a bummer! Grrrr!!!! I want to order Clawd so bad, but I'm afraid to do it through mattel in case they send me Clawdeen instead!

P.S. I just sent an email to Mattel. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

P.S.S. Does anyone else have the urge to rehair Draculaura? I want to like her, but God, I hate the pink streaks in her hair! She's the only MH of the core six dolls that I only have one of...just little ol' DOTD Draculaura. I want another, but I just can't find one that I like...

Let us know how that goes with Mattel!

And aww, I love Draculaura, she got me into collecting MH in the first place. X3 I was all, "I don't collect dolls...but...I HAVE TO HAVE this little vampire doll! She's so like me!" I have similar hair and clothing style (just more black!) and carry a parasol everywhere. So nope, love her hair. :P

The only core girl I'm not into is Cleo. Even Clawdeen, who I was originally most reluctant to buy, I found myself getting multiples of with no problem. But there sits Basic Cleo, all by her lonesome - and she's the best Cleo version to me! Part of it is her eyes. I don't know if it's just mine, or simply their shape, but there's something wrong with them. Like they're looking in two different directions.

And then there's her clothes. After the Basic outfit, which is good but not super well made, they all fall somewhere between boring and terrible. It's like, if they had one person in charge of each ghoul's designs, the others regularly hit it out of the park, while poor Cleo's designer just can't seem to manage.

And it's not just mummies or the Egyptian theme in general being hard for the team to design, because Nefera and Cleo's vanity are stunning. (I didn't think I would like Nefera - "agh! They can't even make one mummy girl work!" but once I saw her in person I loved her.)

I am liking the look of Ghoul's Rule Cleo though! She may be the first one after the Basic I'm actually excited to buy!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: February 13, 2012, 08:49:03 PM »
Wow LOVE the new 3 ghouls  :lol:

Someone saw the new pics from the toy fair? they had a new Clawdeen, her outfit is so differnt that she looks like a new character  :shocked:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/6867689791/in/set-72157629296665349

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/6867689101/in/set-72157629296665349/

OMG SHE IS FABFABFAB. And I thought I would hate the halloween line. I love how out there she looks. So fierce! She's like a moon goddess. A fluffy moon goddess with leopard print shaved hair.

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 13, 2012, 08:53:49 PM »
Okay, So,I just took a look at the freaky 13 thing,and after seeing HD pictures,I love all of the new characters(except Jackson.pfft,normie.) I'm definitely seeing a meal gradient on Robbecca, and the contrast from Roccheles gray skin and colorful hair is gorgeous.And we have the same favorite activity!(sculpting)Definite wants coming up. :drunk:
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Dibbles

« Reply #1150 on: February 13, 2012, 08:59:42 PM »
Can't bring myself to like the Halloween line. They're too over-decorated.
As for the four new characters (well, I mean Jackson isn't really a new character), I'm not super crazy about them yet. I like Venus and Robecca the best, but we'll see how they all look in person.

AllIsLove

« Reply #1151 on: February 13, 2012, 09:01:29 PM »

I'm in ontario, and I found cupid last weekend - it looked like they had just put her on the shelf since there was what I assume was a full case shipment of her. Not heard anything about the zellers, but since target owns them it seems possible they'll come there?
Thanks! Hopefully they're on the way here. And I'm soooooo hoping the Zellers rumor pans out (anything to save a trip over the border. Although Howleen is so adorable, she'd be worth it. :) )

I've found Cupid on the 3rd of Feb in Ontario. My local Wal-Mart had about 8 on the shelf. Call them every morning around 9am when they open and check.
Good Luck!
Thanks so much for the tip! :D

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 13, 2012, 09:21:27 PM »

Wait - I think I'm confused...is the Clawdeen/Howleen pack going to be a Target set? I guess I assumed it was a European exclusive since that's the only place they had been found so far?

I think I skipped a few pages of this thread accidentally, lol.

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: February 13, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »

Wait - I think I'm confused...is the Clawdeen/Howleen pack going to be a Target set? I guess I assumed it was a European exclusive since that's the only place they had been found so far?

I think I skipped a few pages of this thread accidentally, lol.

Yes, it's a Target exclusive here in the states, but in the UK it's exclusive to... Argos I believe? UK TRU will also carry the weretwins, and ASDA (UK store owned by Walmart) will be stocking Cupid. I think I have all those shops right :P At the very least, this year the exclusives are available outside of the US.

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 13, 2012, 11:31:10 PM »
These new dolls are so cute, now if they weren't so hard to find I'd maybe get my hopes up of actually getting them...They're out of MH dolls everywhere all the time.  I live in the country & have to make a long trip to shopping places.  Sucks finally getting there & finding nothing.  Online shopping is just as difficult since everywhere is out of stock as soon as they get the dolls in. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal