collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162875 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2012, 09:21:35 PM »
I really want to get my hands on that set so I can stand Nefera next to Howleen... and take pictures of the whole family!! hehe
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
see I learn new things all the time, I didn't know that the twins were a TRU exclusive... crap I gotta catch up.

gargoylekitty

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:59 AM »
Normally I'm all grumbly over exclusives at Target or, especially, TRU since they're more pricey than Wal-Mart. But I've got a Target and TRU gift card(s) that I've been hanging on to just for such an occasion.

I can't wait for Howleen. Just beyond adorable. Her and Operetta are my main goals for the moment. They're just both so great.  :lovey:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:42:10 AM by gargoylekitty »

creampuf

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2012, 07:07:57 AM »
Shiny new thread! Thanks Loa ^_^

I love the new Clawdeen...I'm not sold on Howleen so if anyone would want to split a pack I'd be game!

WOW! I wasn't sold on the new fashion packs but they are amazing! I may finally have a use for the Gloom Beach Cleo, Cawdeen (which I think would be stunning in Toralei's outfit) and Frankie I have. I don't like redressing the signature dolls but I love using the fashion packs for the SS, Gloom Beach and DT dolls ^_^

Skitterbug

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2012, 07:36:13 AM »
Still trying to find Cupid up here in canada. Walmart is redoing the whole toy section so I'm hoping she'll show up after that :(

But i did get my bee-girl's upper arms/legs/torso all spraypainted with the plastic fusion stuff, and she looks GREAT even though the tones of yellow aren't exact. The weather is really gloomy today so I can't get any good photos but rest assured I will throw them all at you when I get them XD My only problem is the material her dress is made of is so stiff and hard to get it on/off her... :C I might pick up Toralei's fashion pack for her.

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2012, 09:24:27 AM »
picspicspics!! Dear Sun, please, shine a bit on Canada so i can see the bee doll finished! :D

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »
Here's some more pics of Skull Shores Draculaura

I love the anchors everywhere. So cute!

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »
Oh my gosh, that swimsuit is the cutest darn thing! I'm so gonna need that outfit...
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
I have a question - do you guys think we'll be getting another release of Toralei? I really want her but I was never able to find her in stores :(

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2012, 01:21:22 PM »
That Draculaura is ADORABLE.  I'm kicking myself because last time I was in Canada I saw here everywhere, and since I got home, I haven't seen her ONCE.  I wish I'd bought her!

~Rodan+Fields~

miss

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
i'm so glad Draculaura isn't going to be in a set like gholia in GB... :D shes so pretty! I can't wait till there here! so much new stuff to look forward too! loving clawdeens hair, but not the outfit... I think she will be the first doll to get a new outfit! she would look good in her sports outfit!

picklepud

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »
Ooooh congrats on such a gorgeous SS Draculaura.

Wonderful photos.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2012, 01:41:24 PM »
Skull Shores Draculaura is cute! Congrats on your find dxgirly!

I have a question - do you guys think we'll be getting another release of Toralei? I really want her but I was never able to find her in stores :(

Toralei is still coming out in new assortments and hasn't been out for too long when compared to some of the older releases still shipping out to stores, so hopefully you'll be able to find her eventually. :) The newest cases coming out contain 2x Nefera, 2x Operetta, 1x Toralei, and 1x 2.0 Cleo.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:42:50 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
Shiny new thread! Thanks Loa ^_^

I love the new Clawdeen...I'm not sold on Howleen so if anyone would want to split a pack I'd be game!

WOW! I wasn't sold on the new fashion packs but they are amazing! I may finally have a use for the Gloom Beach Cleo, Cawdeen (which I think would be stunning in Toralei's outfit) and Frankie I have. I don't like redressing the signature dolls but I love using the fashion packs for the SS, Gloom Beach and DT dolls ^_^

I'd LOVE to split a pack. I'm not interrested in Clawdeen, but I'm dying for Howleen! <3
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

EmoKuu

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2012, 01:46:07 PM »
Noooo! I have so much catching up to do! I thought the forum was dead, I didn't see any links referring to the new location. Thanks Mandy for letting me know!

As for my latest acquisitions I'm waiting on SS Lagoona and some fashion packs to get here and am in the process of getting Clawdeen's bunkbed to show off my girls. :)

And I've been drooling all over those Operetta pics! Can't wait to get my hands on her! Also I'm still hoping that someone will manage to find Cupid and Toralei's and Spectra's fashion packs for me. Frankie's shoes look amazing but I'm really not feeling the top.

Also, stop posting your gorgeous SS Lala pics. :P I'm on the verge of becoming a Lala collector and I'm trying desperately to get myself to either sell one of the 4 (!) of her that I already have or not buy any new ones. It's getting really hard though. :P Curse you, gorgeous dolls!

As for Clawdeen + Howleen, I like Clawdeen's outfit and I'd want Howleen just for the novelty of a tinier doll, but I'm really not feeling this Clawdeen. :(
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:36:11 PM by EmoKuu »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal