collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162977 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #870 on: February 07, 2012, 07:04:37 PM »
Heads up for new dolls on EntertainmentEarth.com
Party Dolls, Spectra, Lagoona, Opperetta!
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTX4528A
They also have a case of Dead Tired dolls to be released in April.
Could we be getting 2nd edition DT?
Would love to have a Abby DT!

Info is bound to chance but here is hoping.
Cant wait to see pix!

Post Merge: February 07, 2012, 07:07:52 PM

OMG we are getting a PLAYSET
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?searchfield=monster+high+dolls&eeshop=&x=0&y=0
Sorry should have added the main link
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:07:52 PM by SunnieBunny »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 07, 2012, 07:23:19 PM »
Eeeee! I'm so excited for new stuff, especially the High school playset! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Even though last year's was a bust for MH previews, I wonder if we'll be getting any sneak peaks at the upcoming Toyfair this weekend?

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 07, 2012, 07:23:36 PM »
All of the new possible sets sound so amazing! Haha, I think I need a part-time job just to pay for my Monster High addiction. XP

I'm particularly interested in whatever a "Create-A-Monster Lab" is - it just sounds so cool! I hope it's not *just* more lower limbs and wigs and stuff, but comes with enough items to make whole new dolls.

I also read about a possible Halloween-themed doll line and associated special here:
http://kidscreen.com/2012/02/07/monster-high-gets-dvd-and-new-doll-line/

Which is super exciting to me. Halloween is the best holiday ever - part of the reason I love my monsters is they treat every day like it is, just like me. :3 I really hope to see new concept art for this set soon - Frankie looks incredible even in the little thumbnail pic.

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »
My walmart was wiped clean of all Monster High. They had a sign posted that said that due to unforseen inventory issues, they will not be carrying Cupid, but will offer other 1600 dolls for that price. I wonder if the scalpers really hit my area and bought them all out before the ad. I'm glad I was able to buy one here, but I feel really bad for all the girls who'd love to own her but won't be able to because of greediness. :(

It's just shameful.

(also click for my sales here. :3)

SuniMoon

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #874 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:25 PM »
Omg, we'll be getting a new Spectra some time? HECK YES! :'D

So a little off topic here, but I wanted to put it out in the open here, rather than making a thread for it... I'm looking for original Cleo's head band, bracelet, and belt. My own Cleo was bought used, and didn't have these things, and she looks so plain without them... If anyone has them for sale or trade, could they drop me a PM? (I also have Nefera and DoTD Ghoulia for trade, and I'm looking for MH nudes for custom bait....)

Aaaanywho, advertisement aside... Halloween dolls? As if the girls weren't halloweeny enough... I look forward to seeing this, although the idea of a full length CGI film is off putting to me, since I prefer the flash movies for Monster High. But we'll see. :3

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 07, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
I forget to mention that Opperetta has plastic joints like Toralei,which surprised me as no one had mentioned them as far as I had known.Or is it a variable?Do some have elastic?
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

karin_h

« Reply #876 on: February 07, 2012, 08:38:43 PM »
Polka Dot Party, I wonder who it will look like. In any case, they all sound awesome!

About the Halloween line, judging from the thumbnail, it looks like they will give them a "traditional" outfit. As in, Lala gets a victorianesque vampirish outfit, Frankie gets a more Frankestainish look, etc. (Making up words here xD)

toralei

« Reply #877 on: February 07, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
Kinda bummed that Operetta is already set to be in two side lines, and Spectra is only set to be  in one..

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 07, 2012, 09:30:28 PM »
I'm happy about a new Spectra for sure, could be great by herself, or an alternative to buying a second basic to display her awesome fashion pack outfit! But I adore Operetta, so I'm equally if not more excited for more of her.

Not super into the idea of yet another playset with Clawdeen, since we're already getting a new version of her with Howleen. But I guess it's balanced for me by the possible new Draculaura playset, since I can never get enough Ula!

The only thing about the Halloween special that disappoints me is the continued use of the CGI. It looked really bad in the preview for the Valentine special. :< And the flash animation they use in the webisodes is so wonderful! Hopefully it will look better than expected. Or at least grow on me.

EmoKuu

« Reply #879 on: February 07, 2012, 11:25:52 PM »
Omg, soooo many new things! D: How can I ever make up my mind what to get and what to leave now! This is getting out of hand.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 08, 2012, 01:12:02 AM »
What a great picture, MissSleepless! And I got my Cupid today too, Emo! She's soooo pretty. I'm keeping her in the box for a bit just to admire her.

I just wanted to confirm --- the makeup on all the dolls is different, right?

For the most part, yes. Some of the dolls tend to have very similar makeup (Draculaura has a few dolls with pink shadow and lips), while others have a wide variety (Frankie, Clawdeen, Cleo). But the designers do a good job of still keeping them fairly unique. I don't think I have one doll that has identically shaded lipstick and eyeshadow combos.

I'm really excited for those listings. The Roller Maze and the Polka Dot Party intrigue me in particular. I'm also wondering if this is the full summer/fall assortment, or if there'll be another case with the other two new girls and 2.0/3.0s of the existing characters.

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #881 on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:34 AM »
More stuff? Already?? My wallet will never recover from this line. *looks at Pullips* Be afraid, ladies.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 08, 2012, 04:00:14 AM »
My walmart was wiped clean of all Monster High. They had a sign posted that said that due to unforseen inventory issues, they will not be carrying Cupid, but will offer other 1600 dolls for that price. I wonder if the scalpers really hit my area and bought them all out before the ad. I'm glad I was able to buy one here, but I feel really bad for all the girls who'd love to own her but won't be able to because of greediness. :(

It's just shameful.

Every store I called the other day told me they didn't have *any* MH dolls...   I don't know if the employees were all too lazy to really look or missed them or if they were serious.  But it is stupid to not have a single MH doll if they carry the line!   

I might make a trip out to my Wal-mart after work today just to see if they have anything in stock.   If I can find Cupid I will try to grab a couple so people here can get her!  <3

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 08, 2012, 06:33:54 AM »

It's just shameful.

Every store I called the other day told me they didn't have *any* MH dolls...   I don't know if the employees were all too lazy to really look or missed them or if they were serious.  But it is stupid to not have a single MH doll if they carry the line!   

I might make a trip out to my Wal-mart after work today just to see if they have anything in stock.   If I can find Cupid I will try to grab a couple so people here can get her!  <3

It's just crazy how popular these dolls are! I swear, if you don't get to the store RIGHT as they're stocking the shelves, you're out of luck. :(  I'm with you Crimson, I waited on the DOTD 3-pack and now it appears I waited too long. I might buy it on eBay, but I'll have to wait a few more weeks. And new dolls are great, but what good are they if you can't even find them? I really hope Mattel starts ramping up production to meet all the demand.

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

creampuf

« Reply #884 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:10 AM »
My Operetta came in yesterday and she is GORGEOUS!

For some of these pre-order case they seem to have duplicates in them...might be worth it to split a case since the dolls will come out to somewhere close to retail pricing. Thoughts?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal