collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162942 times)

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2012, 04:09:59 PM »
It belongs to picklepud, they didn't even remove the name from the pic...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »
It belongs to picklepud, they didn't even remove the name from the pic...

I know, that is how I knew it was from here, as I had just looked through this thread yesterday to see all the pretty pics.

I PMed picklepud, and I just hope that she sees it in time to contact eBay about the fraud/image theft.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
Somewhat urgent..  I found an eBay auction that I think is using a stolen pic from a user here.  I have just now PMed the user, but they are in the UK and offline.   The seller on eBay is in the USA and has just 1 feedback.   The auction is for two Monster High dolls.
I was wanting to warn people of the possible scam, but I don't think I am allowed to post the auction link...   Is there anything I can do, other than the PM I already sent to the user here whose pic I think was stolen?

PS - the auction has less than 24 hours left, that is why it is kind of urgent.   I was hoping to warn people in case it is a scam in time for them to retract their bids if anyone here was bidding.

I see which one you're talking about.  they took one of picklepud's pics.  auction is: Monster High Spectra & Abbey.  if you just keep scrolling through, you can't miss it.  anyone that has posted in this topic will spot a picklepud piccy!

**edit  - I typed all that while you all were still posting ;)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »
Yeah, I thought that most people here should know if they had seen it, but still.   I hate that the bidders are probably clueless.  :/

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
LilSpark - That might be considered trypophobia. It's a phobia of clusters of things and clusters of holes/depressions.

Operetta's scars only bother me a little, but I can't even stand to look at pancakes because of the little holes they get when you cook them. :S

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo please nobody should feel offended  :hug:

I don't know if those are even supposed to be scars on her face. And I have no problems with scars on humans AT ALL! I have a lot of scars myself, especially on my arm because of my not so happy past. I like scars on humans, they tell their story and I even like how they look. I really should have made it more clear what I wanted to say...

Sometimes I see a certain pattern, lines or whatever and when I look at it I somehow feel disgusted. I have this for years now. A good example a microphones, I feel horrible looking at this pic:

I also have a friend with scars in the face because she was bitten by a dog when she was little. And those scars are not disgusting at all. I hope I made it a little clearer. I didn't wanna hurt anyone. I'm just a little strange sometimes...  :(

Thanks for explaining that better.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

I hope that some thing is done about PP pic.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
OMG stolen pic... I recognized picklepud's amazing photography immediately. Good eye to whoever caught that!!

Thank you, guys, for the compliments on the reroot - as to the hole, I just rooted around it ... someone more clever may fill it with sculpt or something. BUT, my girl has a bit of a bald spot anyway because I ran out of hair!! I poured almost 2 hanks of Dollyhair into that head, and it's still not entirely covered!!

A few more pics (sorry for the spam lol):

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »
I have the same reaction to... flower pods. Those give me the heeby jeebies. @_@ UGGGHH.

I went to Target today and... walking along through the toys making a beeline to the ponies and MH, my husband finds a familiar box lying by the board games. "Hey! Who's this?"

OMG! It's SS Lagoona! >w< They were pretty much wiped out of everything else on the shelves too, just a few 1600's and a bunch of CAM starter packs. Pretty happy, because next to Ghoulia, Lagoona is my favorite! :D I've been hunting this version of her down for awhile!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:33:06 PM by tehrin »

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline Private_Bubbles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • I'm Bubbles, Private Bubbles.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
I got SS Ghoulia today!
I was out shopping and I found the SS dolls (they had Toralei and Spectra's fashion packs too, for $15 :P ) there was Ghoulia and Draculaura and I'd been kind of wanting a Ghoulia and she looked so pretty so I got her :D

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2012, 10:27:18 PM »
I really want SS Lagoona, but she's nowhere to be seen ;.; And I've forbidden myself from buying toys til March so even if I do find her, I will not be buying her. I guess I should just stop going to the toy aisle at all!

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2012, 10:43:26 PM »

that hair is STUNNING! i love that you made it so long :heart: i was figuring on 2 hanks for a MH head, but its good to know ^_^

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »
Toralei's and Spectra's fashion packs are on kmart.com with a free shipping offer. Also, this code should knock off 10%. KMART10PSAVINGS

Hope that helps someone! I've been looking for Spectra's fashion pack, but I'm passing on Toralei's.

Of course, now that I wrote that I'll change my mind and then it won't be there...

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 05, 2012, 05:30:12 AM »
LilSpark - That might be considered trypophobia. It's a phobia of clusters of things and clusters of holes/depressions.

Operetta's scars only bother me a little, but I can't even stand to look at pancakes because of the little holes they get when you cook them. :S

OMG yes!!! I have that!!! I googled that phobia and omg I felt immediately sick when I saw those pics... Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem^^

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 05, 2012, 07:21:14 AM »
I have a question for you MH savvy people.

Would the stores be getting in more of the Spectra doll?  Or is she no longer being released?  I have called all my local stores, and none of them had her.  Though Wal-mart said they had some MH dolls in a 'modular' (whatever that is).

I ask because if she is no longer going to be in stock I want to go ahead and get her off eBay.  ;)

Thanks!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 05, 2012, 07:51:28 AM »
Toralei's and Spectra's fashion packs are on kmart.com with a free shipping offer. Also, this code should knock off 10%. KMART10PSAVINGS

Hope that helps someone! I've been looking for Spectra's fashion pack, but I'm passing on Toralei's.

Of course, now that I wrote that I'll change my mind and then it won't be there...

I hope you get what you ordered Jadis. I've heard of a few cases now where people have ordered those outfits from them and got the 1st wave Scream Uniforms instead. KMart also isn't known for making good on their mistakes. If they send the wrong item, they'll usually instruct people to return it to their most local store for a refund. The closest KMart to me is about 40 mins away, so I've never been keen on dealing with them in the past.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal