collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162842 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #585 on: January 28, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
YAY!! we went to Walmart this morning and they had Cupid :D Yay! I didn't think I'd like her, but now that I have her, I'm falling - hehe
there was also a guy standing there on the phone "um...they have CA Cupid, Draculara, Clawd Wolf ..." and i pointed out they had Calwdeen too - LOL
he was apparently instructed to put Cupid and Clawd in the cart. after he hung up he hold Clawd up to me and says "is this a boy? or a girl?" hahaha poor Clawd

My Target also had the plush Spectra (who I will most likely put up for sale, if anyone wants her) I only bought it because I WAAANT Rhuen :heart:

also picklepud your photos make me fall even more in love with these dolls --- you should be in Mattel marketing - lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:28:54 PM by jupiternwndrlnd »

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 28, 2012, 02:51:35 PM »
I still want to see cupid in person so bad. Then I'll know for sure what I think of her. Alas my walmart still hasnt had her when I was there
~Foxtale~

Dibbles

« Reply #587 on: January 28, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
I actually like the second edition Abbey better, assuming that that's the one on the right in Ravie's photos. She looks a lot nicer. Granted, if I found either in a retail setting I would pick her up.

the 2nd Edition is on the left, the one with the jacked up legwarmers. Other than that, she's not 'bad' i just prefer the first one.

Just kidding, then. The first edition one (the one on the right!!) is my fave.

picklepud

« Reply #588 on: January 28, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
Your skeleton girl looks gorgeous Picklepud! Love what you did with her hair!! :lovey:

Thank you very much

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #589 on: January 28, 2012, 04:47:56 PM »
Sharing Some Pics of My DT girls! ( - lagoona i'll have to take some of her )

still no sign of nefera or  operetta :(  i'll keep looking though  congrats to everyone that has found them  recently.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 28, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »
Great pics!!!  :)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #591 on: January 28, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »
Went to Walmart today expecting to find nothing since the website said they had nothing but the the basic dolls in stock (yeah sure you have those instock), and pretty much nothing else. So i was walking down the doll isle and i didn't see anything Monster High popping out at me no black boxes or anything. Then i desided to take another close looks and I found the New Fashion i was like "YEAY!" its no the new dolls but finally something NEW I dont already have! I grabbed the box and then took the two extra fashions out and then went right to the check out lol. So Happy to Finally Dress my Extra Dolls I bought purposely for those Fashion. I love Spectra's the Best, and Cleo's is so Pretty.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

creampuf

« Reply #592 on: January 28, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
I saw Nefera at target today...stared at her for a while and just didn't want her *shrug*

but that means Operetta should be showing up there ^_^

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #593 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:01 PM »
I actually like the second edition Abbey better, assuming that that's the one on the right in Ravie's photos. She looks a lot nicer. Granted, if I found either in a retail setting I would pick her up.

the 2nd Edition is on the left, the one with the jacked up legwarmers. Other than that, she's not 'bad' i just prefer the first one.

Just kidding, then. The first edition one (the one on the right!!) is my fave.

Haha. Yeah. She does seem more refined and put together

For the Abbey comparison, are her Leg warmers supposed to be uneven? or was that a minor defect?
I actually believe it quite a common defect with the 2nd edition Abbeys, but I could be wrong, but I've seen other pics of them with the mismatched legwarmers.

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 28, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »
Not sure if you're needing the fashion pack, 'day at the maul' , but Sears has them marked down to $13.94 from $19.99.

Went to Walmart today expecting to find nothing since the website said they had nothing but the the basic dolls in stock (yeah sure you have those instock), and pretty much nothing else. So i was walking down the doll isle and i didn't see anything Monster High popping out at me no black boxes or anything. Then i desided to take another close looks and I found the New Fashion i was like "YEAY!" its no the new dolls but finally something NEW I dont already have! I grabbed the box and then took the two extra fashions out and then went right to the check out lol. So Happy to Finally Dress my Extra Dolls I bought purposely for those Fashion. I love Spectra's the Best, and Cleo's is so Pretty.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #595 on: January 28, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
Thank You for the Heads Up Dinobuzz!

I just need to catch up on Cupid, Nefera, and Opperetta.

Then i'm still missing the CAM sets but those i'm not in such a rush to get they'll be around till next christmas is what i'm suspecting.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 28, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
I had a great day today! I found Operetta and Nefera at Target and Cupid at Walmart!!! Poor Cupid's dress has the bottom hem all ripped up though.  :mad: I wonder if Mattel with do anything about it? It's really a shame since it's not like I can take her back and get another one. *sigh*

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »

For the Abbey comparison, are her Leg warmers supposed to be uneven? or was that a minor defect?
I actually believe it quite a common defect with the 2nd edition Abbeys, but I could be wrong, but I've seen other pics of them with the mismatched legwarmers.

Thanks. Kind of a bummer that they don't cover her boots like the first release. Hopefully they have some with leg warmers that are the same length. Between the two, I'm kinda liking the 2nd release a little more.

Grats to everyone who got new dolls. All I need is the elusive Abbey and I'm practically caught up. (Maybe on Nefera, still not convinced that I want her. Cupid, she can wait...Hopefully) Trying to find Abbey really is like trying to find a real Yeti. practically impossible. =_=;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
I have the 2nd edition Abbey and her legwarmers are even, so there's hope of finding one, haha.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2012, 09:06:02 PM »
I just checked my Abbey and she is the 2nd edition with uneven leg warmers. :( Oh well! Atleast I did find her!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal