collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162938 times)

Monsterelli

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »

the rumor I heard was april for SS frankie? but I don't recall where I heard it now :P

i really really hope so! she is gorgeous! i must have her :heart:

I remember reading about this, someone ordered some dolls from Angelic Dreams and it was shipped in a SS Frankie carton that had a shelf date of 04/01/2012 written on it. :)

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2012, 10:20:33 AM »
Since Cupid is part of the Sweet 1600 line, do you think they'll release her again in the future? I'm not loving her hair, and seems it's a mess to deal with...or is it just the one release since she's a store exclusive?

Also, has anyone taken their SS Abbey's hair down? I'm getting tired of the side ponytail, but I don't want it to be weird if I take it out...

I've taken Abbey's hair down and put it back with no problem :)

As far as Cupid goes... I suspect she's a one-shot. Mainly because she reuses Ghoulia's head-mold instead of getting her own. All of the other dolls got a new mold, including the CaMs. So I think this is it for her.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2012, 11:28:40 AM »

the rumor I heard was april for SS frankie? but I don't recall where I heard it now :P

i really really hope so! she is gorgeous! i must have her :heart:

I remember reading about this, someone ordered some dolls from Angelic Dreams and it was shipped in a SS Frankie carton that had a shelf date of 04/01/2012 written on it. :)

OH YAY! that is very promising! I was sooooo mad i missed her by a few hours on Angelic Dreamz :<

also, crimsondeity, i might have to agree with that logic. i wonder if she was just a sort of...."holiday" release???

picklepud

« Reply #348 on: January 23, 2012, 02:28:05 PM »
Found SS Lagoona, oh I adore her, also changed Ghoulia's hair...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 23, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
lovely!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »
beautiful photos!! i love ghoulia's face...her hair looks great!

karin_h

« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
SS Lagoona is gorgeous!

picklepud

« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2012, 02:39:57 PM »
Thank you ladies. xxxxxxxxx

Monsterelli

« Reply #353 on: January 23, 2012, 02:52:25 PM »
Beautiful pictures, Picklepud!  :heart: Lagoona is so lovely and Ghoulia's hair looks so much better this way!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #354 on: January 23, 2012, 03:10:10 PM »
Gorgeous pics, as always!  And now I'm inspired to straighten my SS Ghoulia's hair <3

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 23, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
I bought a Clawd\Draculaura set and, well, lets just say I have a Clawd and a Draculaura up for trade :P Along with the Cleo from the Cleo\Deuce set...

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #356 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »
Since so far she's only known to be in the Sweet 1600 special and V-day-related I'm afraid Cupid's only going to get this release. Her design is pretty intricate too, so I doubt Mattel will want to go into so much effort again for a duplicate.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 23, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
If Cupid is a Walmart exclusive. (Which I'm guess she is now?) does that mean there are chances that Walmart has a lot more of them in the back?

My current though is that if Signature dolls (and others) are all assorted in each case, some will be limited, but as a Walmart exclusive, they should be getting cases of only Cupids?
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 23, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
If Cupid is a Walmart exclusive. (Which I'm guess she is now?) does that mean there are chances that Walmart has a lot more of them in the back?

My current though is that if Signature dolls (and others) are all assorted in each case, some will be limited, but as a Walmart exclusive, they should be getting cases of only Cupids?

That is correct. Cupid comes 6 in a case, and it's only her in there. According th the FB page, she's supposed to be available in February. So we're guessing some Walmart's put out early shipments. Also, a lot of people have been having problems with the store pickup option, with the site saying the product is out, but then going to the store and finding her.

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 23, 2012, 04:30:09 PM »
I would email mattel and complain.  they sold a defective device, and they should be able to make it right for you :)

This! I'm sure they'd send you a replacement stand or a coupon, Mattel is very good with their customer support.

I just emailed Mattel the other day regarding two of our stands....one belong to Gill and the other to DOTD Frankie.....guess we'll see what they say. :)

I just heard back from Mattel and they don't have any replacement parts for the two stands so they're sending us a $20 voucher for any Mattel or Fisher price product!

On another note, my daughter's MH MP3 player died (in Nov) after only having it for two months and I called TRU then they gave me Mattel's # who then gave me Sakar's (who makes the devices) #. At the end of the phone call, they said they would send us a new one and would take 3 weeks. So far, no sign of it in the mail. So I emailed Sakar and the end result is now they will send me a replacement and definitely bring up the issue of why things got so delayed.

In both situations with these two companies, everyone was pleasant and nice. I've never emailed or phoned a company to report an issue before. I will be sure to let you guys know when both items arrive!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal