collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162774 times)

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2012, 03:03:41 AM »
Laura's face is quite pretty.
I'd like to think so!

*giggle* it sure is!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »
I managed to grab Spectra's fashion pack today, but it looks like the Kmart I went to, even though it had restocked recently, cleared out very fast. The signature range was pretty much untouched while there was one SS Ghoulia there and only Toralei's and Cleo's fashion packs left after I took mine...

Not sure about grabbing the Frankie outfit, as it seems too much like all the other ones released for her, and Toralei's seems just like a shirt, a skirt, new shoes and another bandanna... nothing really that great. I'm borderline on Cleo's outfit - although it looks prettier in person, it's still quite gaudy with all the gold... I know I'll end up getting it tho haha

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2012, 09:08:21 AM »
I mentioned something about the stands in the last thread on the old Arena. My Ghoulia came with a lime green stand, and Abbey came with an icy blue one. Gil had the teal. I didn't find Lagoona, a friend out of state snagged her for me. She came with the teal as well, but my friend let me have the pink one that came with hers (she ordered her own from AD). And Ravie mentioned that her Gil came with an orange stand.

So I'm inclined to think that the initial run came with individual colors, but everything after is the teal? The last three signature dolls I've purchased (Toralei, Operetta, and Nefera) all came with black stands. I'm wondering if black will be the standard color for stands, with basic lines coming with another color. Not a big deal, since they all go into a box, along with the brushes. I prefer to display the dolls posed, without stands. But the individual colors was a cute touch.

in the skull shores line, my abbey has the teal stand, and my ghoulia has a lime green one.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2012, 09:29:14 AM »
Look who I found today!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's so pretty, even if she's not my style. I'm glad I got a chance to see her up close, but I'm even happier that I get to send her to another member here on the Arena!

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
If anyone gets Nefera and doesn't want her pet I would love to buy/trade for it. It's the cutest thing ever o3o. I'd be willing to trade ghoulia's pet for it (it's.. actually the only pet I have lol. XD) or buy it for a few dollars maybe?

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2012, 12:46:19 PM »
Here's where I stand with my collection right now...they're taking over the dollhouse!  As you can see, the one room (which I said would be ALL the room I'd need for them) is already full, and they've spread to the attic.  The Pullips are none too pleased...

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2012, 01:04:24 PM »
Ok, I officially need more shelves to display my dolls.  I'm in the process of posing/hair styling everyone, and moving them around to make room for the newbies... and I don't think they're all going to fit. I'm going to make risers for now, to try to fit more per shelf. But even that will stretch it, once the two double pack exclusives hit in the next month or so!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »
Ok, I officially need more shelves to display my dolls.  I'm in the process of posing/hair styling everyone, and moving them around to make room for the newbies... and I don't think they're all going to fit. I'm going to make risers for now, to try to fit more per shelf. But even that will stretch it, once the two double pack exclusives hit in the next month or so!

I think I'm going to do the same thing...hopefully making some risers will help my space issue a little bit!  But all the new releases are not going to help matters any, haha.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
I keep meaning to buy shelves for mine, but I end up buying more dolls instead!!   :lol:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2012, 01:17:18 PM »

I think I'm going to do the same thing...hopefully making some risers will help my space issue a little bit!  But all the new releases are not going to help matters any, haha.

Right? As of this moment, I have 57 dolls, including the GB doubles (who are currently displayed in various fashion packs). The only two "already released" dolls I'm missing are SS and DotD Lala. Oh, and SS Frankie, who I'll probably eventually pick up. I don't have the CaMs yet either.

Anyway, I'm a bit limited on where to put them, since I was using the built-in shelves in my walk-in closet. It was perfect for a while, since there were several, and I'd like to avoid having them on full display to whoever comes over. Most of my friends know and don't care that I collect- but if I have someone new over, I'd rather not have the first thing they see be a wall full of dolls lol.

What I'll probably end up doing is getting a couple smaller shelving units and put them at the back of the closet. But after next year, I may need to find a new apartment with an office!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2012, 02:25:13 PM »
Does anyone know when SS Frankie is supposed to start appearing in stores? I want her so bad!

P.S. If anyone sees a SS Draculaura in stores, I'll pay you to pick her up for me!

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2012, 02:25:41 PM »
I keep meaning to buy shelves for mine, but I end up buying more dolls instead!!   :lol:
lol same here. I need to get rid of this mini bed and my plushies in the corner of my room so I can start looking for a curio cabinet to put there.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2012, 02:31:55 PM »
No intersession of bragging but i have 90+ doll circulating my Living room along with my other collections since there is no other room in my tiny apt for them.
I so Wish I had room for more shelves lol.

They are literally all over my living room!

Here are some pix from Christmas...

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:52:06 PM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2012, 03:06:51 PM »
Oh wow, SunnieBunny, those are great collections! I wish I could have all my stuff out like that...one day.

And BarbGirl, I think you might have just sold me on Toralei. I didn't want her because she's orange, and I hate orange...but those eyes are amazing!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #329 on: January 22, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »
I love all my stuff! But i'm getting so tired of looking at it every day and I'm dreaming of one day being able to afford a bigger apt and having my collection room lol. Sad thing is i have more toats of my collections at my grandparents and at my mothers. 2 Toats of my G3 Playsets, 1 Barbie Toat, 4 of stuffed animals carebears, popples etc. I HAVE WAY TO MUCH STUFF and No Room!
lmao

I have family come visit rarely but when the young ones come over its like ... "OH WOW LOOK MOMMY LOOk!" LOL
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:13:59 PM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal