collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162824 times)

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
Hi everyone! Here is the design for my Monster High custom I'm working on making. She is going to be the daughter of the Djinni. I'm still trying to decide on what colour to make her. I noticed just as I was saving this watermarked version that I forgot to draw in her necklace but I fixed that on the real version. Does anyone have any suggestions for colours or names.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PS: Sorry if this is  a repeat for some of you, since I'm posting it to the Livejournal as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:04:34 PM by eristell_neko »

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2012, 09:41:41 PM »
ugh.  everything is still bare at stores around here.  I want skull shores draculaura so bad.  I didn't even realize that operetta has that huge decorative scar?  is everyone liking that?  I don't know if i can get over it in person... but i don't like it in photos.
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
Whaaat? How can you not like the scarring? The scars are AWESOME. They are so detailed and pretty, it's so unique!

Dibbles

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
While I love the scarring and think it adds to the Phantom character, to each their own.
Though does anyone know why she has facial scars like her dad? Other than the familial relation?

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2012, 10:48:20 PM »
Ohhh I gave up on the MH dolls backstories making any sense ages ago XD I just enjoy them!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2012, 11:27:57 PM »
ugh.  everything is still bare at stores around here.  I want skull shores draculaura so bad.  I didn't even realize that operetta has that huge decorative scar?  is everyone liking that?  I don't know if i can get over it in person... but i don't like it in photos.

I love her scarring. It's really different for this line, or any doll line. And I love that it's actually imprinted and textured, not just a decal or paint. And it goes down her neck and onto her upper arm. Beautiful!

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
Yea I found mine at Kmart, there also had the fashion packs (spectre, tolerai ect) but I had lack of monies XD

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2012, 02:06:24 AM »
UK people- the new Argos catalogue comes out today and they have the Clawdeen & Howleen set! They are £29.99 & not yet in stock, but at least we're getting them!

goldengamer

« Reply #263 on: January 21, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »
Yea I found mine at Kmart, there also had the fashion packs (spectre, tolerai ect) but I had lack of monies XD

I had to grab the fashion packs :o Our Kmart only gets a few of the good things in and then they're gone when they've sold :( I knew if I didn't get them, then they'd be gone and never to return :o

BornAUnicorn

« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2012, 02:58:32 AM »

You are not alone, I don't like it either. It makes me think of scarification and that freaks me out... natural scarring I don't have a problem with but this does not really look natural to me. Also on all the pics I have seen on her eyes seem really :muffin: Pony.

picklepud

« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This package of delight arrived this morning.
My AMAZING friend found me all three the other day as my local Asda, Wilko's and Boots didnt have any.

Very happy and very greatful

EmoKuu

« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2012, 04:16:27 AM »
Ooh, congrats, pickle! I think I have no way around it - I need that SS Lala. I think her face is better than the Sweet 1600 one. And Ghoulia's outfit! Those shoes! Sigh!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2012, 04:45:56 AM »
I'm loving that version of DL. I don't know if I wanna buy Gil like that. I much rather have a signature version of him instead. Also I love that versoon of Ghoulia but I don't like the outfit. Would anyone be intrested in a split for her?

EmoKuu

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2012, 05:31:59 AM »
Me! I'd love the outfit, SwordPony!

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2012, 06:06:41 AM »
I need SS Lala! I checked out six stores today, and only Asda had her in stock but she had awful smudged face paint :( No Lagoona either who is my other major want, although I did unexpectedly find Cupid!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal