collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Be My Valentine Swap!! ~ All shipped! All received!  (Read 11440 times)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Re: Be My Valentine Swap! - Sign ups OPEN!!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »
:yippee: I'm in! Let's do this!

Favorite color:
Purple! Silver and Emerald green are my next in lines but I think Valentines in White/Silver/any other color, as a theme, is the awesomest.  ^.^

Favorite animal:
Dragon.  :dragon:

Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc):
I like interlocked hearts. That stenciled/calligraphic stroke is so simplisticly beautiful. :inlove:

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!):
I love the Aussie style red licorice. KitKats and Cordial Cherry Chocolates are great. Chocolate crisp anything will be devoured.  ^^;  Seriously, you could send me a stick of rock candy (just sugar, no color/flavor) with the words "happy valentines day" tied to it and I'd be tickled pink.

I am allergic to almonds. Serious anaphylactic shock there.  >_<  Yummy bringers of death.

Not real fond of peanuts. Had one too many peanut butter sandwich as a kid so I avoid them and their overpowering byproducts now.  :|

- I must note, there tend to be a number of strong scented flowers that show up this time of year, all of whom I am allergic to. Daffodils, Carnations, Tulips, etc. I love the look of them but I can't breathe well/at all when around them.

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? (ex: monster high, ponies, pokemon, Disney, etc):
Any pony on my Wishlist or cheap/inexpensive G4s for me to experiment on customize with. I want the practice and $3 bodies in a Walmart bin is pretty lovely. The dragon collection I have there is little chance for me to be able to expand. When I started collecting them, they were 18-25$ each. That's not what they go for now...  -_-  Anything reminiscent of them would be lovely. I also have a number of small stuffed toy dragons.  :biggrin:  They're adorbz to me. Or if you find a Monokuro Boo bag for a deal... :whistle:

What would be good extras for you?:
Pony hair. Any color. Especially greys, purples, blues, and pinks right now. Felt squares. Fancy colors or patterns. No backing. Small art supplies like acrylic jewels in rainbow colors. One of those Shopkins blind baskets (pink season 2 preferred) would send my daughter over the moon.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:02:23 AM by archidraca »
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 08:19:49 PM »
Yay, approved! :heart:

Favorite colors: Pink! But I pretty much like all colors. My favorite pony is yellow (Dancing Butterflies) and Pikachu (whom I’m also a big fan of) is yellow.

Favorite animal: Sugar gliders :) Also, rabbits. (I love my pets).

Favorite valentine's theme: Hearts, cupcakes, cute animals.

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): I can't have wheat/gluten. But don't worry, if I get any candy I can't have, I will give it to my hubby and he will happily eat it! I love dark chocolate and fruit-flavored candy.

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? :
I collect G1, G3 and G4 ponies. There’s quite a few blind bag ponies that I need and my G1 wish list is up-to-date here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AskXdy80IDhndHljTHN3S19WT3lveFBqMUJWM2pqTEE&usp=sharing
I love Pokemon. I’m not looking for anything specific but I like everything. (Even the cards, although I don’t play the card game!). Especially if it has Pikachu on it.
I collect stickers and stationery and I use it to write letters to my friends and family.
I have a pretty good collection of tiny foods! (Mostly erasers, and some Re-Ment foods). I'm always on the lookout for more.

What would be good extras for you?: If my swap partner is from a country different from my own (USA), I would love anything that's special to your country. Any kind of cute stationery/stickers-  especially if it has hearts, cupcakes or cute animal designs on it! Chocolate, herbal teas - I love trying new flavors. I love animals, I'm a huge nerd and I like anything that is nerdy + also cute. (I'm sensitive to some scents, so lotions and candles might not be good for me.) I like handmade stuff and art, too.

Also, Valentine's Day is my birthday. :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 02:13:53 PM by ShugarGlider »

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 08:51:23 PM »
This sounds fun. Definitely thinking of joining.

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 09:42:28 PM »
Im thinking of joining.

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 10:04:46 PM »
Favorite color: Red as first choice, but I also like orange and yellow. (Or pink if it's a wearable accessory.)

Favorite animal: Dogs!

Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc): Anything goes. I really like cute little animals or monster themes, but the general hearts and xoxo stuff is cool too.

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): I dislike sour candy, gummies, and black licorice. Favorite is anything chocolate (dark and milk). I like raspberry flavors and truffles and creams. I will try anything that looks yummy or different. I'd love anything unique to my partner's area!

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? (ex: monster high, ponies, pokemon, Disney, etc): I am crazy about dog related items, such as things with paw prints or dog phrases. I don't really collect anything but I like skulls (not actual skulls but items with skulls on them) and I love The Lion King.

What would be good extras for you?: Any Valentine stuff, candy/snacks, jewelry, wax scents, lotions, whatever is cute and fun.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 06:45:12 AM »
PM sent
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 01:08:01 PM »
Im thinking of joining.
This sounds fun. Definitely thinking of joining.
Dooooooooo it!

Just checking in on my lunch. I promise I'll get to my pms when I get home tonight!

ETA: Finally home from work and replied to all current pms ;) There's still time to join! :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:07:47 PM by mkia9 »

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 10:29:55 PM »
Sounds like fun I am a little short on feedback so I might have to wait and watch the fun. :D

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 07:34:21 AM »
Favorite color:
Orange! :) Especially with yellow and red. I'm also a huuuuge fan of coral pink. And for Valentine's Day, I love white and pink together.

Favorite animal:
Zebras and dogs :). I love chihuahuas and pugs. Anything with a cute dog on it is fair game :P. I also like cats :)

I love Mickey and Minnie. Any little knick knacks/plushes/etc with Mickey and Minnie will be loved! I also really like valentines stuff that has dogs on it, or even cats too :).

I love dark and milk chocolate! Reese's, m&ms, and Andes mints are favorites too. Love peanut m&ms and chocolate with almonds. I also love sour gummy worms, starburst, and smarties.

For Valentine's Day, there are always these suckers that come out. They are red heart suckers with white writing on them. They are my favorite suckers EVER and I will love you if you find a bag for me :) They're either strawberry or cherry flavored.

As for candy dislikes, I don't like chocolate with crisp in it (like crunch bar or crisp crunch). I'm also not a big fan of fruit and chocolate mixed. Also not big on the traditional chocolates for Valentine's (the truffles in the boxes).

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? (ex: monster high, ponies, pokemon, Disney, etc):
I collect things from Pocahontas and the aristocats movies. Pushes, figures, etc. I'm not currently looking for anything in particular, but I collect anything from those movies so anything goes (I do have all of the McDonald's and burger kind Pocahontas stuff already). I have also started collecting Mickey and Minnie stuff, so anything with them (as a couple, not separate) on it would be loved. I also collect Disney pins. My favorite pins are aristocats or Pocahontas of course, but I also like the other dogs and cats of Disney.

I also have an unhealthy obsession with coffee mugs. I have yet to get a mug with mickey and minnie on it, so that would be a super cute valentine's gift if my partner found one :)

Here are some pics of my current collection to make it easier on you partner.

Candy, stickers, cute little Mickey and Minnie or doggie things,  wax melts, etc. I'm not too picky :). I love coffee, especially with tim tams.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:09:49 PM by mkia9 »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 10:52:22 AM »
Yay! Accepted :D

Favorite color: Blue! I also have a soft spot for green too.

Favorite animal: Dragons! I love bats too.

Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc): Cute animals snuggling <3

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): I loooove super sour candy. I like peanut butter candies too. But I hate licorice. I'm fine with anything else too :D

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? (ex: monster high, ponies, pokemon, Disney, etc): Pokemon! Mostly interested in X/Y plushies (not including the starters). Especially Litleo! Also, anything to do with The Lion King. Especially the more 'unique' items (or in other words, items that aren't plushies/figures). Finally, Zelfs - Looking for Snowphie (BWAHAHA), medium S1 Mermalade (not the masquerade version!) and medium Angelala. If my partner is in the US, I'm also looking for a complete NTSC copy of the game 'Fur Fighters' on any platform (but I do already have the UK versions)!

What would be good extras for you?: Wax melts, Disney trinkets, character stickers, etc. :)

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:46 AM »
Yay I'm in!  :biggrin:

Swap Answers!

Favorite color: Pink and blue

Favorite animal: Owls, cats and rabbits

Hearts, teddies!

I like milk and white chocolate and gummy sweets, skittles. Chocolate with caramel, marshmallow, nuts all good! I don't like coconut, marzipan, Turkish delight or liquorice.
I like drinking coffee and hot cocoa especially topped with marshmallows! I don't drink tea!
I don't have any allergies

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for? (ex: monster high, ponies, pokemon, Disney, etc): Here is a link to my pony wishlist
http://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/icecreamgirls-pony-wish-list.106598/
I also like disney merchandise (Winnie the Pooh, Aristocats, Mickey) and I collect Snoopy merchandise, so I am happy with ponies, disney or Snoopy! I also love Moomins!

I like stickers, stationary items such as pens, pencils, erasers, notepads, post its or fridge magnets, tote bags (especially if of any of the characters mentioned above!) I love lip balms and I like homemade items and art.  Any Valentines stuff will be good!  :heart:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2015, 01:43:26 PM »
I think I would like to give this a try. It'll be my first swap!  Applied and approved!

I am going to leave this wide open, I am pretty easy to please.  ^.^

Favorite color: I like all colors: green is high up there, as is burgundy. Not as fond of pastel or neon shades.

Favorite animal: I like almost all animals, except apes and monkeys and birds. Top of the list are river otters (not sea otters) and hamsters and dragons. Any cute little critter makes me squee. I like unusual species, and nothing grosses me out. I like fantasy animals too, even obscure ones.

Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc): Probably hearts, but no strong preference.

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): Mild allergy to caffeine. Nothing life threatening, but if you send me choco covered coffee beans, I can't eat them. :(  No other allergies. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! I like chocolate and candy that is sweet and/or rich and soft. Like fudge. OMG. Anything high in calories, sugar, and fat is awesome. I am easy to please in this regard. :P  I would love some foreign stuff if my swapper is outside of Canada. I like to try different things. The only thing I don't really like is coconut (and marzipan, not sure if it is made of coconut, but it tastes like it). I like milk chocolate, semi sweet dark chocolate, and white chocolate, not as fond of the really dark unsweetened chocolate. I don't think I have ever met a candy I didn't like, but really hard and super sticky caramel makes me nervous (fillings and caps!). I like nuts, and candy coated nuts, too. 

What do you collect? Anything you are currently looking for?: I like Dragons, Stone Critter (mostly Stone Critter Littles from the 80's), even if they have small chips and rubs, I fix them up. G1 ponies (see below). I just found out about this thing called "Gashapon" fish. I would love some of these little guys if you happen to be able to find them. Goldfish would be my first choice, but if you get them in store, then whatever you randomly receive is fine by me! She-ra costumes would be cool (I have the dolls) or the wings for the horses, or the saddle for the pink cat! (I will have to come back and add to this later!) I like Christmas ornaments, especially animal ones, or winged ones (fairies and angels) Yeah, they are out of season, I don't care! Fridge magnets with really strong magnets in them, I especially like the flat rectangle shaped ones with either a motivational on it, a poem, a photo of a cool place or animal, a funny phrase (When I feel blue I start breathing again! for example.)

What would be good extras for you?: Did I mention I like chocolate? :P  I also like stickers. I have a Scentsy burner, and I can use scented warming wax in it (of any brand, doesn't have to be scentsy). I would also love some hair for a rehair job. I have a bald but mint Daddy Bright Bouquet I want to experiment on. Whatever color you think would look good. I have NO sense for color matching. >.<  I have pierced ears and love stud earrings or short dangly ones. I like jewellery in general, silver or gold, any gem color, not fussy. I don't drink coffee or tea, but I do like hot chocolate. I like scented things like lip balm, hand lotion, but I don't take baths.

I will stick a pony wishlist in here too, since I don't have it posted elsewhere:
I like G1 accessories. Especially the shaped barrettes, hair picks with hair extensions, any of the small bits and pieces ponies came with, there are so many accessories I don't have, so I will just say 'any and all'. The only ones I for sure don't need are snail rockers.
I like G1 ponywear, but I have most of it, but the baby elephant suit is one I am missing, and the pocket pal to go with it. I also need the necklace from Hearts and Candy. I don't have any really nice condition Megan and Pony wear. 
I like all G1 ponies. I would especially like some mint but bald ones to try rehairing. My grails are the sea sparkle baby sea ponies, the ones with necklaces. I have none, but I do have their floats! A really nice Sunshower upgrade would also be love. But I love all G1 ponies in general. :P
I like G2 non-USA accessories and ponies.
I don't really collect G3 ponies.
G4 MIB only, brushables, I need all of the 'snowglobe' ones plus Holly Dash, Skywishes, Redheart, Sweetie Drops.
International G4's would be awesome MIB, but can be loose:  Rainbow Flash, Sweet Song, Star Dreams, Star Beam, Star Swirl.
ANY G4 DVD's (can be used, I will be watching them!)   

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:16:01 AM by Thunderwing »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
Favorite color: Green, purple
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc): Hearts
Candy that you like: Mint chocolate, gummies, dark chocolate, sweedish fish
What do you collect? sticker flakes, stationary from sanrio/san-X, ect, figures of fav anime characters
Other SWAP info - I like swedish fish and gummy candies and dark chocolate. I also love any kawaii stationary items (pens, erasers, pencils, memo sheets, FLAKE STICKERS...Hello kitty is OK but in small doses - but normally HK stuff has way too much pink for my liking. I also like My melody, little twin stars, and sentimental circus merchandise..especially the elephant character. It has a name but..I dont recall what it is.) Anything by mind wave, san-x, crux or sanrio is usually good.
 I also like the following Anime/Manga characters and the volumes that I have for each:
Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin and Sanoke (vol 1 and 5)
Yu Yu Hakusho - Kurama, Hiei, Botan, Koenma (no volumes)
Inuyasha - Koga, Miroku, Kagura (no volumes)
Fairy Tail - Gray and Natsu (no volumes)
Kamisama Hajimemashita - I love all the characters but Mizuki is my favorite. (Vol. 13)
Black Butler - Lau, grell, undertaker, sebastian (no volumes)
Inu x boku ss - All characters  - no volumes
black bird - Sagami (real name Ryo), Kyou Usui, Tadanobu Kuzunoha - no volumes

DISNEY - My fav is Robin Hood. I also love Aladdin, Hercules, Mulan and the princess and the frog movies.
I do collect Disney Pins but usually Figment or Epcot themed ones.
I am not a fan of Mickey, minnie, donald, goofy or pluto.

Here is my complete wishlist INCLUDING ponies:

http://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/tikibirds-wish-list-12-14-2006.8159/

I love foxes, and betta fish as well.
Pokemon - figures and plush, not really into cards or pikachu
Ninetails, eevee and evo's ( I have the pokedolls for them), litwick and evo's. Ghost types and any that are dog like :)
Not a fan of bug types

PICS of collections
Spoiler

I HATE PINK. I generally like more bolder/darker color combos...black and green, purple, red..more gothic like colors but I am not really into the goth subculture.

SCENTS - citris, cucumber mellon, lavander, FRESH LAUNDRY/CLEAN LINEN. I could literally spend all day sniffling the laundry detergent stuff at walmart. I do NOT like perfume but I DO like candles and room freshners..especially those really cheap ones for like $1. I also do NOT wear make up or take baths - so no bubble bath or bath fizzies or anything like that. I DO, however like shower gels, makeup removing pads (i use them to clean my face at night) and stuff to clean my face with like noxzema. Avon products are also a plus.

PETS - Amerian Eskimo Dog - MR BUBBLES
Chinchilla - Chichiri
1 female Betta - Erza
2 male Bettas - Kurama, Tomoe
1 Mangenta mystery snail

1 Nerite snails
2 clown plecos - Miroku and Kikyo[/color]
Anything you are currently looking for: Pokemon - litwick and evolutions figures or plushies.
What would be good extras for you?: er...more candy and stickers? Chinchilla wood chews,

Would you mind receiving home-made clothing for any of your ponies/dolls from your collections or would you prefer stock pieces?

Either would be fine as long as it fits G1, G3 or G4

Partner do you wear jewellery,?earrings? - do you have pierced ears?
I have pierced ears

Would you be interested in a foreign language book pertaining to any of your collections?

Sure
Speaking of books, I could also use a book on how to speak mandarin chinese or a travel guide for china since I am moving there in Sept
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:38:38 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
Yay! I'm in! So excited!

Favorite color: My favorite color is pink! I especially like pink & black together, that is actually the color scheme in my bedroom.

Favorite animal: My favorite animals are cats and wildcats of all kinds. I also like wolves, foxes, owls, and dolphins. And I love mythological creatures, especially dragons and phoenixes.

Favorite valentine's theme (ex: hearts, couples, kisses, etc): I do like hearts and kisses, but my favorite Valentine's theme is cute little animal couples! For example:

Likes: I love chocolate! My favorites are chocolate with peanut butter, chocolate with marshmallow, chocolate with honeycomb, mint chocolate, and dark chocolate. I also like gummies and sour candies, my favorite flavors are green apple and blue raspberry.
Dislikes: I very strongly dislike coconut, pecans, and cinnamon. I'm also not a big fan of grape, lemon, almonds, or nuts of any kind.
Allergies: None!

Scents that I like/dislike:
Likes: Japanese cherry blossom, apricot, apple, fresh cotton, pomegranate, grapefruit, mint, eucalyptus, rain, pear, peach, baby powder, pumpkin, gingerbread
Dislikes: Cinnamon, coconut, vanilla, lemon, and lavender. Also, very sugary sweet scents, really citrusy scents, or overly perfumey flower scents.
Other info: If you send candles, please put them in sealed ziploc baggies. It gets REALLY hot here and I would hate for a candle to melt all over everything else.

What do you collect? I have A LOT of collections. Check the spoilers for wishlists & collection photos.
My Little Ponies
Spoiler
I actively collect G1 and G2 ponies. I also collect G1 accessories.
Pony Wishlist
Accessory Wishlist

Army Pony: Bowtie! I love all things Bowtie, variations, customs, merchandise, artwork, ATCs, alternate rehairs, nirvanas, etc.
My Bowtie Army:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Spoiler
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Wishlist
I collect anything and everything that is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! After ponies, this is my next biggest collection. The pictures below are only about half of my collection. I also have dolls, DVDs, stickers, and a few rather large items like swords and zords.

Tinker Bell
Spoiler
I collect all things Tinker Bell. I don’t have a wishlist for this collection. Basically, if it’s Tinker Bell and I don’t have it then I would be happy to receive it!
Here is my collection so far:

Ty Cat & Wildcat Beanie Babies
Spoiler
Ty Cat Beanie Babies Wishlist
Ty Wildcat Beanie Babies Wishlist
I collect cat & wildcat Ty Beanie Babies. Although I do like when have their original Ty tag, it certainly isn’t a requirement, I love them with or without tags.

Disney stuffed animals
Spoiler
Disney Stuffed Animals Wishlist
I collect plushies of all Disney animals. I do have a wishlist of a few of my most wanted characters, but I would be happy to receive any Disney animal plush, especially of characters that I don’t have yet. Also, when looking through the wishlist, it doesn’t have to be the exact stuffed animal pictured, it’s mostly just a list of the characters that I want most, any plush version of the character is fine.

Non-Disney stuffed animals
Spoiler
I also collect non-Disney stuffed animals. I don't really have a wishlist for these, but any stuffed animal that has to do with any of the other likes that I mentioned is more than welcome! I would especially love any cats, unicorns, mythical creatures, Pokemon, Digimon, Gizmo (from Gremlins), Care Bears, Popples, Wuzzles, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, or Studio Ghibli plushies.
Here are a few pics of my collection so far:

What would be good extras for you? Candy, homemade goodies, stickers, erasers, handmade jewelry. I would love anything from any of my wishlists, or for any of my collections! And anything that has to do with any of my likes would be most welcome! Also, toys or treats for my pets wouldn't be unwelcome.

A little more about my likes:
I love anime!
My favorite anime of all time is Sailor Moon. I also love Inuyasha, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle. I like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody, Magic Knight Rayearth, Angelic Layer, Card Captor Sakura, Pretear, & Fruits Basket.
I love Disney!
I love anything that has to do with Peter Pan, especially Tinker Bell. I love the TV show Once Upon a Time, my favorite character is Hook. My favorite Disney movie of all time is Lady & the Tramp. I am currently obsessed with Frozen. I LOVE Stitch! I also like The Aristocats, The Lion King 1 & 2, 101 Dalmatians, Finding Nemo, Alice in Wonderland, and The Princess & the Frog. I love Disney Princesses, with the exception of Rapunzel (although I do love Pascal).
I love to read!
My favorite books are The Last Unicorn, The Neverending Story, and The Secret of NIMH. I also really like Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Eragon, The Golden Compass, Maximum Ride, Witch & Wizard, Divergent, and The Maze Runner. I love manga of my favorite anime. I am a big fan of Nicholas Sparks and Stephen King.
I love video games!
My favorite games are Pokemon, Monster Rancher, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, Spyro, and Sonic.
I love my pets!
In the first pic is Cappy, he's a Yorkie, and Kelly, she's a gray tabby. In the second pic is Zack, he's a black tabby, and Moo, she's black and white. And in the last pic is Sassy, she's a lynx point Siamese, we just adopted her a few months ago.

So excited about this swap!
~Jennifer
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:41:53 PM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: Be My Valentine Swap! - Last day to sign up!!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »
Last day for sign-ups!! Sign ups will close in about 7hrs!! (close at 8pm MST)

Everyone should have a partner by tomorrow :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal