collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Pony Rockers Accessories: They're Real? Video Proof  (Read 160 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Baby Pony Rockers Accessories: They're Real? Video Proof
« on: February 05, 2023, 01:06:29 AM »
I always thought those pony rockers for the baby ponies were a cute idea.
It lets her be like 'a little rocking horse' because after all...they are already a horse so don't need to sit on one in order to go rocking. It was a clever accessory to add as it really did work/rock the pony and let you play with anyone who fit on there.

I didn't think it was based on a real thing though!
That like...these rockers existed for actual horses and ponies and that they seem to actually like riding them? I mean, I do think that all the farm animals who play with the ball, the rope, the toy and such really do like it, so having this tilting thing would probably also be fun. Sure it's not dressed up/cute like the MLP one but it is going exactly the same for large and small with this video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlysatisfying/comments/10tglpl/actual_rocking_horses/

Do you think they were always invented, and MLP made their own, or is this a recent thing after 1982? I don't live/never near any farms so it's nothing I'd know about but I saw the video and had to at least share that it's a real thing.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Baby Pony Rockers Accessories: They're Real? Video Proof
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 07:10:55 AM »
OMG, that's soooo cute!!

I don't think Hasbro would have been aware of them in the 80s, because I don't think most of the toy designers were horse people (they were toy people) and, no internet.  Art imitating life . . . by accident!  :P
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Pony Rockers Accessories: They're Real? Video Proof
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 06:28:10 PM »
That video is hilarious!! Adorable as well!  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal