collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits ReNew Pony Edition Sign Up Anytime  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Healthy Habits ReNew Pony Edition Sign Up Anytime
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »
You may sign up and join us at anytime! We welcome you to join in. All you have to do is submit the form, agree to the rules, and count your points on the day you sign up:) Please come Join us:)

I am sure we have all seen the Healthy Habit forum up and about. I hosted round 3 but did not have the time to dedicate to it as I do now. I also need the help of my fellow ponies to loose some pounds and break a horrible addiction. I am sure many need help reaching some wanted healthy habits. This is not about loosing weight. It is about helping you to become the best pony you can be:)

Rules:
1. You must donate one My Little Pony item as a prize. (It can be any pony.) I will request a picture about a month before this Edition ends. If the item is small such as customizing items or Blind Bag you may make a collection. Basically have it equal to a Pony.                        
2. You must keep your own score record.
3. There is only a 2 points a day system, unless a challenge has been created.
4. You must be willing to ship internationally. (remember its only one pony item) You must include a note of congratulations:)
5. You must give the person who shipped your prize feedback.

This is very simple but this is how it goes. You sign up using the form below. You will have check in dates to see your progress. You may use this forums to post your points or anything else. Its kind of like your own personal tracker. You track your points. A month before people will post pictures of their prizes. At the end of the time period you will tally your points. You will then PM me your points and your shipping address with the list of your top 10 pony prizes. The person with the highest points will get to pick first. You will have to post that you have shipped a pony and received a pony:) Make sure you send a note with the pony:) Then give feedback to the person who shipped your pony:)

Just post them here in the forum:)
Screen Name: Crowning_Glory13
You Goal/s: I am at 145Lbs. I want to be at 130lbs. I also want to stop my habit of eating extra junk. I can hardly go into a gas station or grocery store with out buying candy, chips, or any other type of junk food. I also hide it from my husband.  :blush:
Whats Your Plan: My plan is to do a 20min jog 5 days a week or more. I plan to give myself a star for every time I go into a store and not have any extra junk. If I can do 3 stars in a row, I can get a blind Bag pony. Then I will build to 4 days to 5 days and so on. I would love to go the entire time of this Edition with out an extra. If I do, I will let myself buy a White Celestia with Pinkie or Luna with Rarity set!
How will you get your 2 points in a day: I will get 1 point for doing my 20min jog or a work out each day. (5 Days for jog the other 2 has to be a different activity) I will get 1 point for eating healthy and not giving into extras.

See it is simple:)
Dates to keep in mind:)
Sign Ups start April 2nd to April 8th. You may sign up after the date. Your points would just start at your starting date.
April 9th is the day you start recording your points!
Progress Check in: April 29th to May 6 You must make one post this week on how you are doing with your goals.
May 27 to June 3 is Prize Pony Picture post:) And give us a progress update:)
June 28 is the last day you can get points.
June 28-30 Your point totals, shipping address, top 10 pony list are to be PM to me.
June 31 Points will be posted and this will be over.

This is not meant to be a weight loss event. This is a chance for you to gain support from ponies to help you reach some goals you have always wanted. It could be from keeping a home clean, to learning healthy recipes, or making yourself be more active to trying something new. Above all this is about you and your goals. You do not need to give every detail, just enough to give yourself points for:) Good luck and have fun:)

You still can sign up at any time:) You just start counting your points on the day you post your form:)

Challenge Points. Anytime you get 3 days of 2 points add 3 more points! Be sure to let us know if you reached it:)

The Ponies Who Made It Through! Great job everyone :biggrin:

Ren-Ren, Shipped Prize
Corona Shipped
Crowning_Glroy13, Shipped Prize Prize Received
lupachiotta, Shipped Prize
AngelBlue Shipped Prize Prize Received
renee_chan, Shipped Prize Prize Received
Primrose, Shipped Prize Prize Received
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:40:39 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Healthy Habits ReNew Pony Edition Sign ups
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:28:58 AM »
Good luck everyone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »
Oh man I was hoping this would come up. I need it!

Screen Name: Corona

You Goal/s: I need some mental health and time management help. I tend to run myself to the ground by not taking breaks on work and trying to finish everything in one disorganized go. I never take time to stop and recover before I keep working and I get overstressed and overwhelmed really quickly.

Whats Your Plan: My plan is to make a daily checklist of what I need to do for the day to manage my time better while scheduling in a break (i.e. "Write three pages of paper on Y, take break.") I will take at least half an hour a day (preferably between working on papers and such) to destress and practice my banjo. Two birds with one stone; I get time to cool down and I get to come to my music class super prepared!

How will you get your 2 points in a day: I will get 1 point for making the checklist for the day and 1 point for half an hour of music practice.

Duster reference]

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 10:03:45 AM »
Sounds great! Welcome aboard. Maybe posting you check list on the form could help too:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Primrose

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 10:11:37 AM »
I think I would like to do this :)

I hope I'm signing up in the right spot  :blush:

Screen Name: Primrose

Your Goals: I am at 134  :cry:, and I think I'll set a goal of 115. It's not quite where I want to be but it's close. I'm running with a friend a few days a week, and am getting ready for a 5k on May 11th. I also have a goal of drinking more water.

Your Plan: Work out 5 days a week. Either running, weight lifting, or an hour of zumba.

How you will get your two points a day: 1 point will come from working out. The other will come from cutting my tea (and half and half) consumption back to two cups a day.

I think that's it. If I'm missing anything, please let me know :)

lupachiotta

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 10:21:34 AM »
Screen Name: lupachiotta
You Goal/s: I have sacroilitis. It's a painful inflammation of the joints between the lower back and the hips. I am in physical therapy right now and it is very hard and has increased my pain. It is difficult to do my PT homework and get in extra exercise.

Whats Your Plan: I really need to do my homework and go to appointments in order to get better. It is incredibly hard for me to do my homework stretches twice a day especially with the pain it causes and especially with work. But I am going to do it. Once in the morning and once at night. Icing my hips for ten minutes per doctor's orders during one of the exercises. It is also suggested (by every doctor including the physical therapist) that I get extra exercise for my depression. I plan on walking my dog for at least ten minutes once a day.

How will you get your 2 points in a day:
1 point for getting my exercises in twice a day. 1 point for taking my dog for a walk for at least ten minutes a day.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:24:32 AM by lupachiotta »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 11:07:41 AM »
Just posting gets you started:) Feel free to start your plans before April 9th:) Might make it easier to get two points if you started working on kinks today:)

Good Luck and I hope the best for everyone:)

Post Merge: April 03, 2013, 08:36:45 AM

There is still time to join:) Super easy:)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:36:45 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 04:09:31 PM »

Screen Name: Tikibirds
You Goal/s: Be more active. I need to loose like 120 or so pounds. Right now I am at 270 :cry:
Whats Your Plan: To go for walks around the block with the dog
How will you get your 2 points in a day: I will get 1 point for the morning walk and another for the 2nd walk. I also have a tony little excersize DVD someplace.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 12:20:48 AM »
Screen Name: Ren-Ren

Your Goal/s:
1. To make it to work by 9am every day.
2. To exercise for at least at least 15 minutes a day, 5 times a week

Whats Your Plan: To get out of bed by 7am and leave for work no later than 8:30am. Most likely I'll need to be in bed by ~11:30 pm to achieve this consistently.
I prefer to exercise in the morning, but we just got a treadmill and it's too loud to use in the morning (we live in an apartment) so I will try to figure out a way to exercise after work. But I may end up just needing to keep exercising in the complex gym room.

How will you get your 2 points in a day: 1 point for making it to work on or before 9am (9:01 is too late) and 1 point for exercising for at least 15 minutes. Not sure how I'm gonna earn points on the weekends... >_<;  Maybe I'll set a cleaning goal.

I think I'm gonna use my signature to keep track of my points this time, since I so spectacularly lost count in the last one ^^;
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:28:08 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
Screen Name: StrawberryMeadow
You Goal/s: Firstly I need to finish Round one of Insanity. I then plan to either start it again or start P90X. I intend to lose as much weight as possible so no goal will be set because I'm going to eat healthily and control my intakes and see what happens. I fully expect to see improvements on my Insanity fit tests and overall levels of health improving. any dress size changes will result in prizes of new clothes! yey!
Whats Your Plan: Insanity every day following the 60 day plan. I'm weighing myself most days ('cause I'm LIKE that :silly:) and goals of 1 stone (14lbs) or 1 dress size lost will be rewarded. My ultimate prize is a piece from my favourite designer shiny things shop www.blackmilkclothing.com and this will be my reward if I feel I have lost enough weight to pull off one of their dresses :yikes: So
How will you get your 2 points in a day: I'm going to reward myself with 1 point every day I complete the programmed workout on Insanity or do some toning exercises on rest day, and 1 more point for any day I don't eat anything unhealthy like crisps ice cream chocolate etc.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »
Great list going:) Still more time to sign up:)

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 03:10:58 PM »
so glad this hasn't started yet.  Had to pass on today's exercise due to suddenly coming down with a ridiculous cold that's making breathing very difficult!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 10:24:51 AM »
Sigh. I let myself have 1 last junk food binge today....totally don not feel good about it. Hopefully I can have it out of my system for the first part of this and build a habit before I crave the over price junk food:P

Still more time to sign up. We start keeping score April 9th!!! Good luck to those who have joined and I hope to see more of you:)

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:22 AM »
Whoops, I thought it started today ^^; Well, there's nothing wrong with getting to work on time and exercising one extra day, heh heh. 

I did 15 minutes of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred this morning. But, as I feared, my knees are not going to cooperate--tried to do the cardio parts very gently but one of them still started to feel stressed/tear up. So looks like I'll have to stick with my uphill walking & elliptical work.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:39:20 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

lupachiotta

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 04:03:50 PM »
Whoops, I thought it started today ^^; Well, there's nothing wrong with getting to work on time and exercising one extra day, heh heh. 

I did 15 minutes of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred this morning. But, as I feared, my knees are not going to cooperate--tried to do the cardio parts very gently but one of them still started to feel stressed/tear up. So looks like I'll have to stick with my uphill walking & elliptical work.

Crowning Glory said you could start after you signed up I'm pretty sure.

Post Merge: April 08, 2013, 04:04:38 PM

Just posting gets you started:) Feel free to start your plans before April 9th:) Might make it easier to get two points if you started working on kinks today:)

Good Luck and I hope the best for everyone:)

Post Merge: April 03, 2013, 08:36:45 AM

There is still time to join:) Super easy:)

see above. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal