collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Would this Message Scare the Crap outta you as a seller?  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Would this Message Scare the Crap outta you as a seller?
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2014, 02:45:28 AM »
  And this whole, no bad feedback for buyers thing is such crap.  I WANT to know who the problem buyers are, regardless if they paid or not.  If they made a seller's life brutal with their unreasonable demands, I want to be able to block them! 

Silverdawn

I completely agree with you on this too ^^ :nod:  sellers need way more protection against these dodgy buyers, and not being able to leave feedback for bad buyers is ridiculous
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 10:22:27 AM »
What a weird message! I don't think it was necessarily threatening - I can easily image someone saying these things in conversation with their friend, or texting it and adding a lot of exclamation points and emotes - but there's an undeniable aggressive vibe. They're basically doing everything they can to threaten to return the item without actually saying so. That whole thing is SO weird to send to the seller!
And s/he comes off sounding like a complete idiot, too. Maybe learn to be responsible for the things you're buying, person?!
I'll put something here some time

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »
That attitude is terrifying. I understand ranting to a friend like "geeze I paid so much, I hope it's worth it!" but what's the point in saying this to the seller? Yikes.
I'm sorry you've had such a hard time with buyers lately. It hope it gets better for you.  :hug:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »
So I got this message from a buyer.  Now tell me, does this sound threatening to you??

Silverdawn

I sincerely hope this was worth it. I was absolutely flabbergasted when I saw the price from my sniper service. It came very close to my limit. I had to do everything short of stealing to come up with the money. This is the most expensive item I have ever bought on eBay. It is almost double the price of the most expensive My Little Pony MOC I bought. The last [pony type removed to protect buyer] MOC I saw sold on eBay went for about [blank amount] less than a year ago. Of course, it was snatched up in about 10 minutes. I expected a higher price, but not that high. As I said, I really hope this is worth it, because [pony type removed] ponies are famous for pony cancer. I currently own an MLP Lofty MOC with pony cancer and I have no idea what to do with her. The seal on the card doesn't mean that they can't get cancer. Thank you for shipping it out so quickly.

I don't think it's threatening but it is disturbing.
So this buyer ended up paying more than they expected, ok, but they are responsible for their own bid! They are trying to make you feel guilty, that's really low and unprofessional.
-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal