collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This is why I hate buying MIB Ponies!  (Read 3583 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: This is why I hate buying MIB Ponies!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 05:22:29 PM »
Congrats on the un-boxing experience!  I remember still when I was given Tabby as a gift and opening my Happy Tails pony -so fun!  I am sorry that you still have to buy a MIB one for the collection and the negativity over this one coming to you in that condition, but I hope you will still love your minty w/accessories pony...  :)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 05:50:48 PM »
Oh so sorry they pacakage crappy. I'd be in tears. And I would likely unbox her too if it where that bad or worse. And flatting her box is a good idea!
Cool video it's nice to put a face to a name. And I am so sorry about your pony :(

You have a very mint mlp however! And you can alwase try to find her mib again..just bribe the seller with more money for shipping in a box.
And tell em a BOX tell em 'you know one of thoese squar things that's brown that people put things in' lol!
:accomplished:

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 05:10:13 AM »
I started watching your video... and was thinking ok ok, she is just going to open her up.. refold what needs to be and fold the box back into shape...

I heard the dreaded words, I'm going to very carefully remove her from the card now.. and I had to turn it off... it was like watching a horror film :) hahaha

Sorry, don't want to shame you.. Its your pony after all, so you can do what like with it. I've just never seen someone remove a mint pony from its packaging before, Im surprised at how deeply that disturbed me lol.

lol sorry I know - there really was no saving the box - it was way too squished. Even with the ends open and all flattened out It's going to take quite a bit of work just to get it to lay semi flat. -Opening her was kind of hard on my heart too. - and I'm normally very camera shy. I did leave the accessories on the inner card still even though that's all bent out of shape too and I may just cut off the part with the accessories and use it for display.
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 07:50:12 AM »
They folded the top over to make it fit in the envelope. Still no response from the seller.

This made my eyes pop.

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
I started watching your video... and was thinking ok ok, she is just going to open her up.. refold what needs to be and fold the box back into shape...

I heard the dreaded words, I'm going to very carefully remove her from the card now.. and I had to turn it off... it was like watching a horror film :) hahaha

Sorry, don't want to shame you.. Its your pony after all, so you can do what like with it. I've just never seen someone remove a mint pony from its packaging before, Im surprised at how deeply that disturbed me lol.

lol sorry I know - there really was no saving the box - it was way too squished. Even with the ends open and all flattened out It's going to take quite a bit of work just to get it to lay semi flat. -Opening her was kind of hard on my heart too. - and I'm normally very camera shy. I did leave the accessories on the inner card still even though that's all bent out of shape too and I may just cut off the part with the accessories and use it for display.

No No, you dont need to defend yourself at all... you go for it and open that pony.. just found it humorous.. and wanted to share. :) x

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014, 03:14:23 AM »
Sometimes I just wonder where these people store their brains while they're packing their orders.  :nope:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2014, 03:27:29 AM »
What a shame!

Jules x

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2014, 08:17:10 PM »
Soo this just happened to me with a MIB flutter, except her package was damaged only a little bit instead of badly. Kind of POed. Can't stand how little these people think.

Her box was literally perfect before this. Now it's a bit crushed in in places. Still a good deal for $80... but why did it have to happen at all? :mad: I sent the seller a message saying as much.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 02:54:18 AM »
Those priority envelopes are NOT for sending anything fragile in!  What the hell!? 

I ship kimono and antique dresses in them ONLY, and they still get wrapped some paper towels and double bagged for extra safety.

They DO cost more than $5 to send.  It is between $10-$18 depending on weight and destination.  They are Priority TWO day, but priority is my PREFERRED shipping method because there is no quibble on speed.  I only use parcel post for irregular shaped and size packages, else I use almost all just the priority envelopes ( I do sell a lot of kimono and vintage dresses ) or the flat rate boxes.  It is MORE, but it is LESS hassle, and if a potential buyer complains, I point them to the priority page and they usually shut up. 

They should have packed the item in a BOX and sent it PARCEL POST, it would've been CHEAPER for them!  Idiots! 

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »
I'm so sorry for this experience! Where are people's heads?
I watched your vid, and felt the thrill with you  :)

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
Sometimes I just wonder where these people store their brains while they're packing their orders.  :nope:

They put them in the box they were supposed to ship in...then forgot where they put the box!! :rofl:

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2014, 04:57:33 PM »
Those priority envelopes are NOT for sending anything fragile in!  What the hell!? 

I had someone once send me 7 wingers in a Priority envelope, and not even this type, but they jammed them into one of the flat-rate cardboard document mailers and charged me double what the actual postage was.  I think some people are just lazy and greedy - they don't want to do anything more than the bare minimum to get it shipped, and want to ship it the cheapest way possible to avoid fees and keep some profit.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2014, 06:12:39 PM »
I'm so sorry Ivy - that's awful and I would be really upset to receive an MIB pony that way as well - and the seller...deliberately dquished it more to make it fit in the envelope??!! :faint: :facepalm: 
I usually ask people to send any MIB items I buy in boxes now since I've had this happen a few times too (mostly with dolls myself but I've seen it done with ponies before)  *sigh*

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal