collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Apologies  (Read 458 times)

Ariadna

• Trade Count: (0)
My Apologies
« on: April 17, 2014, 10:56:03 PM »
Hi everyone,

I apologise to people who have been trying to contact me the last week regarding sales and the sort. I was the head coordinator of the largest rat and mouse show in Australia (The Sydney Royal Easter Show) and we had a record number of entries, which meant more stress and paperwork for me :( yay.
I have only really gotten home yesterday but have been far too brain fried and tired to even think.

So again, I apologise to everyone trying to contact me, there are quite a few, my communication has been seriously lacking :(

*hugs* to all, and I shall hopefully get back to you soon.
~Ari :lovey:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: My Apologies
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:01:26 PM »
I hope you had fun despite being tired out! I also need to PM you cause your pony has arrived!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Ariadna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 01:12:41 AM »
Oh yay! I look forward to hearing from you Ponylady!

Yes I did have fun, but now my partner and I are having troubles with our internet provider :( Also, now I am really unwell  :sick: They say bad things come in threes, guess being ill is the third problem *sigh*

I am trying to get in touch with everyone and finalise payment and such, but with crumby internet and not feeling well I don't know how often I'll be online :(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »
I'm glad you had a good time at the show but sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell  now sweetie- and with internet troubles at the same time. Life is so unfair sometimes *sigh*  :(
I hope that you start to feel better soon - I'm sure everyone you are dealing with will be understanding :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal