collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 3 recent purchases from ebay...3 problems :(  (Read 808 times)

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
3 recent purchases from ebay...3 problems :(
« on: June 21, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »
I don't know what is happening lately but I usually have Really good luck with ebay. All three of these happened this week.
First: I bought a pony poster and when it arrived was put into a rectangle over sized box which was smashed up some. So it caused damage to the poster and the sender had folded it! Completly ruined :( Contacted seller and they have me the purchase price back at least.
Second: I purchased a G4 pony from douhikeshop and they sent the wrong one. I PM'd them and told them the difference to a collector is an issue. They said they are sending me the correct one and I can keep the wrong one too. So hopefully it will get corrected.
Third: purchased a couple figurines and Christmas ornaments and one figurine wasn't even in the package! I've contacted the seller but haven't heard back yet.

I know a couple issues have been resolved but it's still a pain and waste of time contacting and sending pictures. So hopefully bad luck ebay will end soon.

*End of Rant*

Edit to add: Third seller found the missing pony and it is being sent.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:41:36 PM by Unicorn_pops »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: 3 recent purchases from ebay...3 problems :(
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 02:38:55 PM »
Gosh1 I am sorry to hear that your having a lot of issues. I had a lot of none paying buyer when I was selling earlier in the year. I hope it all works out good for you in the end :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:41:47 PM »
That stinks!  Ebay is really risky-  the person on the other side of your transaction could really be anyone!  I find it amazing that it works out as often as it does.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:55:56 PM »
Who's messing with my friend???  What's going on with all these issues babe?  Did you get Cool Breeze ok?  I hope she made it to you safely. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »
 :hug: what luck is that?

I am glad to hear there is some resolve to the first two and *crosses fingers* for the last.  I can honestly say up until two weeks ago that I have never had an issue buying on ebay. And I have been buying off there for 10+ years.

I think we are experiencing a lot of new wave sellers, thanks to all the promotional stuff Ebay is shelling out as of recent. Becaue other than that I have no logical explanation for all the junk that goes on.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 03:00:59 PM »
Ugh. I'm sorry about all those issues!

You know, I was overly-happy about a recent ebay transaction ... for the sole fact that it had been conducted smoothly. Isn't that ironic?

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »
Who's messing with my friend???  What's going on with all these issues babe?  Did you get Cool Breeze ok?  I hope she made it to you safely. 

Oh gosh Sweetie! Yes sorry, Coolbreeze made it :) Got excited to display her with the others, I completly forgot to PM you.

Ugh. I'm sorry about all those issues!

You know, I was overly-happy about a recent ebay transaction ... for the sole fact that it had been conducted smoothly. Isn't that ironic?

I know...I seen where you had a recent problem to :(  I guess the saying is true..."can't win them all"  Sorry to hear about your bad experience too!

:hug: what luck is that?

I am glad to hear there is some resolve to the first two and *crosses fingers* for the last.  I can honestly say up until two weeks ago that I have never had an issue buying on ebay. And I have been buying off there for 10+ years.

I think we are experiencing a lot of new wave sellers, thanks to all the promotional stuff Ebay is shelling out as of recent. Becaue other than that I have no logical explanation for all the junk that goes on.

I've been a member now for a litte over 10 years and haven't had many issues. Maybe 5 total and that's including these past 3 this week alone. Two were fairly new.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal