collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paid for ebay item, waited 2 weeks, seller tells me cancel payment. no item.  (Read 897 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Can I leave negative feedback for that? I bought the item, then waited 2 weeks for them to do whatever it is needed done on their end. (through ebay) and just got a message tonight from them, telling me they've decided not to sell, and for me to cancel the payment. they have 0 feedback right now. is it ok for me to leave negative? it was an item for a swap i'm in :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
I would leave negitive. It isn't fair for them to do that. They enter into the same contract buyers do when they commit to buy an item.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Sellers like this really annoy me! :mad:  its bad enough for them to try and back out , but to leave you waiting for weeks first is disgusting!
 Please dont agree to cancel and let this person get away with it . Open an item not received case and then it will go through ebay , you'll get your refund (or the seller might think again and send your item) , and you can leave a neg feedback.
I'm sorry this person messed you about  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
It wasn't a trading card, was it?  Someone did that exact same thing to me recently...

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
it wasn't a card or pony item, it was a type of decorative item. i can't say what exactly, as it was for a swap. but i think it was because i won it for so cheap. i was the only bidder. i already canceled the transaction, but i think i'll leave negative feedback.
after i had won, the first week passed and they said they were just going to wait for payment to clear in their paypal. then they messaged me after the 2nd week saying they changed their mind. GRRRRR.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
If you cancel the transaction, you cannot leave feedback.  To Ebay, that's saying you have agreed to walk away from the situation without saying anything.  Ringlets has the best advice in this type of situation.  :(

Can you share who the seller is? 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
i got my money back, but i was still able to leave feedback, it shows on their feedback page too. the name is: evannelbb12

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I wouldn't agree to cancel the transaction.  They can't ask you to cancel it, because they changed their mind.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am glad you left negative for this seller. It is very shady and not to mention ridiculous.

If you cancel the transaction, you cannot leave feedback.  To Ebay, that's saying you have agreed to walk away from the situation without saying anything.  Ringlets has the best advice in this type of situation.  :(

A negative can still be left even if you agree to cancel the transaction at the seller's request.   ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
i got my money back, but i was still able to leave feedback, it shows on their feedback page too. the name is: evannelbb12

Good to hear that you got your money back and that you left them a neg :bigups:   thank you for sharing their ID too ! :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
I am glad you left negative for this seller. It is very shady and not to mention ridiculous.

A negative can still be left even if you agree to cancel the transaction at the seller's request.   ;)

OH GOOD!  I was under the impression that you couldn't leave FB if money wasn't exchanged!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal