collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: problem with a bidder, what should i do?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: problem with a bidder, what should i do?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
 :hug: I am sorry for your loss babylofty.

I honestly think in this situation though you are going to better off canceling her bids.  It has been alot of run around from the beginning.  Sick kid, bidding a huge amount, unadult respones, etc., etc. I just feel that any update to this thread is going to be that you had to file a NPB case against her, thus wasting your time.  And like I mentioned before she actually screwed up your auction due to her super high bid amount.  Which is actually going to keep you from getting an honest buyer who intends to pay.

I mean realistically look at her responses back.  They are not adult in tone whatsoever, so I do not believe you are dealing with a parent.  I do not mean to come off harsh but I just want you to not lose out on your money and time with this if it falls through.  I could be entirely wrong, let's hope I am.  But in the meantime don't fall for the excuses or good communication she is providing you with.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: problem with a bidder, what should i do?
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »
The only thing I would worry about potentially with cancelling her bid- is that she sounds super crazy- and if you cancelled her, will she create an alternate identity (or identities) and either a) bid anyway  or b) bid on all of your auctions at the last second and not pay...

And yes, this kind of thing does happen  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal