collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unfair negetive ebay feedback, what to do  (Read 569 times)

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
Unfair negetive ebay feedback, what to do
« on: July 16, 2014, 05:42:19 AM »
Hoping someone can give me some advise here..

I just received some negative and downright nasty eBay feedback unfairly a few days ago.

In german, translation 'Seller never responded to me, cared about anything, or gave me a refund. very rude lady. a shame about my money'.

Which, I believe is totally unfair.. I sent her item, and she said she never received it. Knowing the german post I thought it had been lost, and we spoke many times via messaging.. I asked her to provide her details so I can give her a refund.. Just purely trusting that she wasn't lying. She had paid via bank transfer instead of paypal so I couldnt just reverse the payment.

She never replied to my messages and she also never opened a case.. I figured since she didn't reply to my messages or anything, she just gave up on ebay.  Yesterday the package was returned to me in the post. I went to write to her about re-sending the package when I noticed the feedback she had done..

I think that's pretty uncool, I was very kind and even though the package wasn't insured or tracked (her postage option choice) I still offered her a refund, she never got back to my messages and 2 months later decides to give me this horrible feedback.. I've never had a bad strike on ebay so I'm not very happy about it. I like to be a good and fair ebayer so Im quiet upset about this.

Help me ponies, what can I do?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:47:02 AM by squishy turdl »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair negetive ebay feedback, what to do
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 05:59:34 AM »
It's always a slap in the face when a buyer does not communicate and then hammers you with a neg.  :hug:

I would first start out by sending her another message and politely point out that you did try to resolve the issue. If she could please check her eBay messages to double check.  I would then explain to her that the package was returned to you and you would like to resend. Then ask if once the package is resent and she receives it and is happy, would she be willing to revise the negative.

*still baffled* though on why she didn't open a case????

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 06:05:07 AM »
Ponylady : 'hammers you with the neg'..    :lol: ha ha you're too funny. I needed a laugh after that..

I'll do my best to be nice and try convince her to remove it, but might'nt fly. not much I can do.

I have 80 positive and now this one neg.. going forward - how will that effect my buying/trading on ebay? will it effect when I apply for swaps etc on the arena?

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 06:14:22 AM »
If you feel that someone has unjustifiably left you negative feedback you can appeal it with eBay. If you can't get it removed, you can also respond to it stating your innocence. Buyers are aware that sometimes sellers are just unlucky. :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »
I wonder if she never got your messages, or maybe just doesn't know what she's doing. Try phoning Ebay to see if there's a technical problem.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 08:04:25 PM »
if there is a marking on the packages that shows it was returned to you, I would go so far as to take a picture of it for the buyer, to show them it really was returned and not just unsent.  Hopefully they will be understanding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal