collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For how much money would you be willing to sell your pony collection at once?  (Read 5632 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
You can pry them out of my cold, dead hands.
Or for 10,000,000$.  Either is acceptable.

What Baby Sugarberry said.

Offline chelletay

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chelletay.net
I actually wanted to do this. I put an ad up on Craigslist, $5k for everything, and I only had people asking for the g1s. I'd probably be willing to go less, just because I'm out of space and I really don't do anything with them anymore.   I just don't have the patience to sell them individually.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Some of these have sentimental value to me....like some were given to me as a present by my late brother, my cousins, parents, etc. And some have memories intact to them.

I have actually been at a crossroads lately because of a personal life crisis going on.

I thought about selling them and then wanted to cry. I can't do it. Even if the story behind some of them is stupid, I get attached to each pony.  I had an ex boyfriend who was trying to get me to sell my G4's because I went through I time where I was so frustrated with G4's. This ex also was using me for money and knew any money I got would just go to him eventually for food and games. I ditched him a little over a couple of months ago. Since then? I have bought more G4 things. :P   
My dad even put him in his place when he started pressuring me not only to start selling my G4's, but also the G1's I don't care for as much. My dad said "She has worked hard on her collection."
I am so glad my dad stood up for me that day.

I really cannot put a price on them.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal